Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Looking At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For The Health - Scientists - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For The Health - Scientists (867 Views)

Doctors Say Looking At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For Your Health / World Sleep Day Is On 15 March 2013 / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For The Health - Scientists by Felibaby(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2013
I was going through the Tribune newspaper of Friday, 12th of April when i saw this article. I thought to share it as i found it utterly ridiculous shocked

Starring at busty women can lengthen your life, scientists have proved. A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that starring at women's b.r.e.a.s.t for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym. "Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out", said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.

The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery. The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease. Dr Weatherby explained: "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation."There is no question gazing at large breasts makes men healthier."
She also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring b.r.e.a.s.ts sized D-cup or larger.

Culled from Nigerian Tribune, 12-04-2013. Pg 4.

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / You Can Catch Stds Even If You Use A Condom / Bad Habits You Need To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.