Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu (1620 Views)

Land Available At Imota And Mutaku Along Ikorodu Town Via Lekki Express. / 50 Acres Of Land At Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos For Sale. N150,000/plot And N800,000/acre / 24 Plots Of Land For At Imota Ikorodu For Sale With Certificate Of Occupancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by Fireballs: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Dear Friends,

Do you have a retirement plan or adequate savings for the future. What about if you find yourself unable to do things you normally do without ever thinking of it - an accident or disability. It sounds inconceivable to us, but these are facts of life.

As a consumption society, we rarely have savings or investment in real asset. It is to this end, that we at Asset Edge have brought about this small opportunity for your to keep something away for the future by buying land at Ikorodu at very reasonable prices, so that you can re-sell when the time is ripe or even use your land for any venture of your choice.

Please pick your phone and call us immediately to commence the process of buying your land at Imota Ikorodu, Lagos at just N600k per acre. Payment can be made twice for easy acquisition at N300k over two months.

There are only 30 acres on offer, hence I can assure you this will not last beyond end of April. You can contact Wale on 08032813612 + 08100066671 or via email

We remain
Yours Faithfully,

For: Asset Edge Enterprise Services
#6 Ashabi Cole Street
Central Business District, Alausa
Ikeja - Lagos.
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by 2baga(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dear Wale I hereby subscribe to all...

pick your call now
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
What title is available on these lands?
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by AreaFada2: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is this Imota in Ogun state Or Lagos state?

What titles are available?
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wat documents do u have on those land?I may take 2 acres.
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by Akdams(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Fireballs: Dear Friends,

Do you have a retirement plan or adequate savings for the future. What about if you find yourself unable to do things you normally do without ever thinking of it - an accident or disability. It sounds inconceivable to us, but these are facts of life.

As a consumption society, we rarely have savings or investment in real asset. It is to this end, that we at Asset Edge have brought about this small opportunity for your to keep something away for the future by buying land at Ikorodu at very reasonable prices, so that you can re-sell when the time is ripe or even use your land for any venture of your choice.

Please pick your phone and call us immediately to commence the process of buying your land at Imota Ikorodu, Lagos at just N600k per acre. Payment can be made twice for easy acquisition at N300k over two months.

There are only 30 acres on offer, hence I can assure you this will not last beyond end of April. You can contact Wale on 08032813612 + 08100066671 or via email

We remain
Yours Faithfully,

For: Asset Edge Enterprise Services
#6 Ashabi Cole Street
Central Business District, Alausa
Ikeja - Lagos.

Give me the fuller details on - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Plots Of Land At 100k At Imota, Ikorodu by gabbytabby: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
If na true oh I dey interested and I will take 1 acre. What title do you have. Alayandeproperties@yahoo.com

Oga make sure about wetin you dey talk about cos I no be novice for the area.

(1) (Reply)

Standard New 2bedrm And 3bedrm Flat At Ekoro,agbelekale,captain,meiran,ile Iwe / 100% Confirmed Properties For Sale And Let / Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.