Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re (1676 Views)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) / Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by bissong2005: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nigerian Help me find my dad. He is Nigerian but i have never seen him since i was born. We use to communicate when i was in high school but the number hasnt been going throuh since 2008. my mom is Cameroonian and i was given birth in Cameroon.I have finished schooling and i am working. I need to know my father.The last time we communicate he sent me some pictures of his chieftency crownation. He is from Aba. and the address my mom use to write him is No 39 ABA OWERI ROAD. MY MOM IS DEAD. I WANT TO SEE MY DAD. HE IS CALLED EPELLE SAMUEL EPELLE. PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIAN HELP ME.IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA TXT OR CALL +237 74789989 OR EMAIL BISSONG2005@GMAIL.COM. A HANDSOME REWARD AWAITS YOU N 100.000
THANKS
CHARLES
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by lordcastro: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
u can post his picture if u have any to make the search quicker

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by LEvuls(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
i gues good Nigerians will be willing to help you if only u have a proper identification for your dad..so that they wont go on a blind search for him.
Thank God u have been able to get an address of would be place,i will also suggest you contact the nearest police station for an assistance in your search.
GoodLuck bro!
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by beblessed(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ur dad is from opobo, rivers state. Go to opobo/nkoro local govt area of rivers. My cousin married an epelle. Am sure he only lives in aba.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by bissong2005: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello My Dear

Good day. I just came across your comment on my post on this forum. Please your comment is so touching and you do not know how it means to me. My Dad is Epelle Samuel Epelle.The last picture he sent to me is very far away. Since as you told me a cousin of yours got married to an Epelle can you just try as much as possible i get in contact with that your cousin. Even her number will do so much good. I believe using this forum mat be difficult for us to talk but if i have your number then i can call you tomorrow then we discuss better. I simple text sms will do. My name is Charles and i am 23.The address my mom use to use was No 39 aba oweri road. I dnt know if that address is even correct sef
I have finished my university and i am working now. If i have good information then i can even fly to Nigeria in no time. Like even the same week i get an Info. My mom iss dead. She died in 2008 and that was the last time i spoke to my dad. we have spoken on fone but never seen. My mom went to school in the University of Port Harcourt and that is were she met my dad. unforturnately my grand father was a D.O in Cameroon so my dad could not come around koz he would have just been locked up. Please let me even get in contact with you. My facebook name is Ell Bonjo or you can search me via my email bissong2005@yahoo.com. Here is my number +237 74789989

Please in the name of God let me get in touch with you or the cousin who married and epelle. You guys will help me

God Bless You My sister.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by bissong2005: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Or how do i even put it on AIT??
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2013
beblessed: Ur dad is from opobo, rivers state. Go to opobo/nkoro local govt area of rivers. My cousin married an epelle. Am sure he only lives in aba.

All epelles may not be from Opobo
So this info is not correct
Re: Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls Re by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 24, 2013
bissong2005: Hello My Dear

Good day. I just came across your comment on my post on this forum. Please your comment is so touching and you do not know how it means to me. My Dad is Epelle Samuel Epelle.The last picture he sent to me is very far away. Since as you told me a cousin of yours got married to an Epelle can you just try as much as possible i get in contact with that your cousin. Even her number will do so much good. I believe using this forum mat be difficult for us to talk but if i have your number then i can call you tomorrow then we discuss better. I simple text sms will do. My name is Charles and i am 23.The address my mom use to use was No 39 aba oweri road. I dnt know if that address is even correct sef
I have finished my university and i am working now. If i have good information then i can even fly to Nigeria in no time. Like even the same week i get an Info. My mom iss dead. She died in 2008 and that was the last time i spoke to my dad. we have spoken on fone but never seen. My mom went to school in the University of Port Harcourt and that is were she met my dad. unforturnately my grand father was a D.O in Cameroon so my dad could not come around koz he would have just been locked up. Please let me even get in contact with you. My facebook name is Ell Bonjo or you can search me via my email bissong2005@yahoo.com. Here is my number +237 74789989

Please in the name of God let me get in touch with you or the cousin who married and epelle. You guys will help me

God Bless You My sister.

Please do not set off on any journey to see anyone till you are 100% sure you are speaking with your father
This is an Internet forum and scammers can pretend to be him or pretend to know him
Make sure you see him on Skype and don't give out any more information of your mother online so that you can ask anyone who contacts you questions that only you and your father would know about t your mother.

Sorry for the loss of your mother
I wish you luck in finding your dad.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Lady Who Claim Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Has Slept With / Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? / Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.