Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) (2087 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food / Help Me Find My Dad Mr Samuel Epelle Epelle/ No 39 Aba Oweri Road.........pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
My name is Adesanya Oluwafemi Philip. I was born in Aug 4, 2001(13yr old boy). My mother's name is Miss Funmi Oladeji. My mother met my father in Abuja in year 2000. He was d SALES MANAGER IN CARLINK MOTORS ABUJA BRANCH (WUSE).

Problem began when my mum declared to him that she has taken in. He denied the pregnancy and this resulted to a big fight between them. My mum relocated to Ile-Ife in year 2001. After my birth he was contacted on the phone, but he did not show up. I was 4month old when me, my mum and my grandmother travelled to Abuja to appeal to him to accept me as his son. All his friends appealed to him but he refused.

Since then we lost contact with him since then. It was unfortunate that I lost my beloved mother to a brief illness in 2008.

Please I'm appealing to all the well meaning Nigerian to pls help me to locate him. You can contact me through my grandma's phone number: 07033892447.

I will attach my pics

pls mod help my nephew out in search of his biological dad by pushing this to the front page.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by amiskurie(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
.......loading
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by aitanofi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oh quite touching! May ur mother's soul rest in peace, and may ur father see d gud spirit in u 2 locate u

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ephemm(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
I hope this 13years old boy finds the "presumed" father and hear his side of the story too; there are two sides to a coin and no sane person should abandon his child.

This story coming from the deceased mother's angle is emotional and one-sided.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
ephemm: I hope this 13years old boy finds the "presumed" father and hear his side of the story too; there are two sides to a coin and no sane person should abandon his child.

This story coming from the deceased mother's angle is emotional and one-sided.

This is not necessary yet. The young man doesn't sound like he is angry with his dad.

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Enahi(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Op may God bless you for your efforts,but I think you should search for him on Facebook and some other social networks.

Another advice is for you is to get in touch with the said company in Abuja,who knows you might find someone who knows his whereabouts there. Also ask your Grandma if Your sister left any details about your Nephew's Dad e.g like his Friends and Family details.
But I don't think your Nephew's Dad might accept your Nephew based on the fact that he neglected the boy for so many years,but I pray you find him and ask him to support the Child financially. He has to accept your Nephew and take responsibility,that boy must not suffer.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by kreamidiva(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why did he refuse to take responsibility of the child? Was he married to another lady at the time your nephew was conceived?

Please men should always try and take responsibility of their 5minsmadness o. Maka karma...
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by 5minsmadness: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
kreamidiva: Why did he refuse to take responsibility of the child? Was he married to another lady at the time your nephew was conceived?

Please men should always try and take responsibility of their 5minsmadness o. Maka karma...
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by RoyalRoy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
jairusben:
nawaoo...men and dis der knack and run patern...so so touching..the man doesnt care cos he would av come back to take the boy so its somehow
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
kreamidiva: Why did he refuse to take responsibility of the child? Was he married to another lady at the time your nephew was conceived?

according to grandma he has put a lady in family way before meeting my nephew's mother.
we heard d girl was with Mr Adesanya's mum in Lagos then.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Enahi: @Op may God bless you for your efforts,but I think you should search for him on Facebook and some other social networks.

Another advice is for you is to get in touch with the said company in Abuja,who knows you might find someone who knows his whereabouts there. Also ask your Grandma if Your sister left any details about your Nephew's Dad e.g like his Friends and Family details.
But I don't think your Nephew's Dad might accept your Nephew based on the fact that he neglected the boy for so many years,but I pray you find him and ask him to support the Child financially. He has to accept your Nephew and take responsibility,that boy must not suffer.
the main problem is that only grandma can identify him. I personally have searched facebook to no avail. But I think I will try and ask from his former employer cos I heard he has left the company since 2002.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by kreamidiva(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
5minsmadness:
angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy. My brother no vex. The moniker dey sweet me...lol...

2 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by kreamidiva(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
ProfGday:
according to grandma he has put a lady in family way before meeting my nephew's mother.
we heard d girl was with Mr Adesanya's mum in Lagos then.

That explains his reluctance to admit paternity but 13yrs has gone by and he still doesn't feel anything? Hmmm... na wah o.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Amhappy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Stories that touch. Why abandon a baby you made? Front page may help sha

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
When the boy is fully grown and successful,then daddy will come for re-union.
And someone will say 'forgive him he's your father'

2 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Any picture of the run-away dad? It might go a long way to help.

Sorry for the loss of your sister who is the boy's mum.

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Haywhymido(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
R u too abt to deny ur pregancy or a new born baby dat belong to u Think abt it no one knws 2moro
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by musicwriter(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
You heard someone did all this to your mother and you're still looking for him?. For what?.
The best way to locate your father is make sure you go to school, read and read, and hopefully become a successfully person and he will start looking for you. Do you know that Steve Jobs the person who own the company that makes Iphone, Ipad, Iwatch, e.t.c was thrown away by his father?. When he became rich and famous the father was so ashamed to come to declare himself as the father. Instead he wrote him a long letter of many pages explaining why he didn't take care of him when he was a kid. After Steve Jobs finished reading the long letter, he replied to the father and the only thing he said in his reply is "THANK YOU".

7 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter: You heard someone did all this to your mother and you're still looking for him?. For what?.
The best way to locate your father is make sure you go to school, read and read, and hopefully become a successfully person and he will start looking for you. Do you know that Steve Jobs the person who own the company that makes Iphone, Ipad, Iwatch, e.t.c was thrown away by his father?. When he became rich and famous the father was so ashamed to come to declare himself as the father. Instead he wrote him a long letter of many pages explaining why he didn't take care of him when he was a kid. After Steve Jobs finished reading the long letter, he replied to the father and the only thing he said in his reply is "THANK YOU".
inspiring,thanks for that.
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by ProfGday(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
ProfGday: My name is Adesanya Oluwafemi Philip.I was born in Aug 4,2001.(13yr old boy) My mother'ss name is Miss Funmi Oladeji.My mother met my father in Abuja in year 2000.He was d SALES MANAGER IN CARLINK MOTORS ABUJA BRANCH(WUSE).
Problem began when my mum declared to him that she has taken in.He denied the pregnancy and this resulted to a big fight between them. My mum relocated to Ile-Ife in year 2001. After my birth he was contacted on the phone,but he did not show up. I was 4month old when me,my mum and my grandmother travelled to Abuja to appeal to him to accept me as his son.All his friends appealed to him but he refused.
Since then we lost contact with him since then. It was unfortunate that I lost my beloved mother to a brief illness in 2008.
pls I'm appealing to all the well meaning Nigerian to pls help me to locate him. You can contact me through my grandma's phone number:07033892447.
i will attach my pics
pls mod help my nephew out in search of his biological dad by pushing this to the front page.

6 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2014

and women should stop opening legs anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by eigmaticme: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow! Such a cutie

2 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by bebe2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Poor boy

I fear that man will never appreciate this child,
He has shown enough hatred for the boy.

Op u need to step up and play a fatherly role in his life.

One more thing, just make the boy known to the mans family, so when he dies he can just go and inherit his properties. Am so hoping he is his first son angry

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by egopersonified(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter: You heard someone did all this to your mother and you're still looking for him?. For what?.

Mehn, I gats to hear the full gist about this. Let me ask google. Btw, op what if you find the dad and he isnt interested in having anything to do with the boy? Dont you think it would make matters worse? For someone to be abandoned for 13 yrs, it would take a miracle to be accepted now and if your sis has been gone for a while, he might have heard about her death and yet he didnt come calling. I dont know the financial situation, but there are still some good public schools around that have dedicated principals. All he needs is the textbook for each subject so he can study on his own. Please you guys should take care of this boy and dont let him suffer becos his mum is not around. Take care.

4 Likes

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Pavore9: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP, lt is rather disheartening but your family should channel their effort to raising this boy into a man that will inspire others, some day his dead beat of a father will look for him, it is then left to your nephew whether to accept him or not.

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
lt reminds me of the facebook page- deadbeatkenya that has been raising a storm in kenya in the past few weeks, where pictures & at times phone numbers of baby daddies who have refused to take up financial responsibility for their kids are uploaded!
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by MizEmpress(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Awww poor sweetie, I wish him all the best in life..I feel you are taking the right step, expand your search-let the dad be located so he can provide for his child as long as he's a responsible man and he can shoulder it. No need for your family to take care of his upkeep alone.

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by kreamidiva(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
lofty900: and women should stop opening legs anyhow

Lol and Men should stop asking for show!

Eiyah... lekwa fine boy. Ekwensu your father! angry

1 Like

Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by kweenkong(f): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Another thing that could help is to know the state of origin and local govt of the father. Adesanyas are from Ijebu Ode,Sagamu etc
Re: Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) by Jobabori(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please Mr Ayo Adesanya where ever you are appear to this boy and give your own side of the story, if necessary. There are other men around before his mother named you as the person responsible for the pregnancy. I am not trying to force you to assume responsibility that is not yours but the fact that your name was mentioned and consistently too, for the past fourteen years indicated that you have case a to answer . The woman is no more. The boy is desirous to meet you. Please show up, at least to give your own side of the story since every coin has two sides. The issue is not as easy as some viewed it especially among the Yorubas. The emotional attachment and the pride of knowing his father cannot be easily replaced at this age. Your name is in his lips. Come and accept or reject as the case may be.
MOD you may please move this to FP to help the boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! / How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo) / When You Can't Have Your Husband's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.