Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Oga Siena - Need To Contact You - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oga Siena - Need To Contact You (1115 Views)

Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Siena: What's D Effect Of Parking A Car For Six Months? / Siena's Project B6 Audi A4 Quattro - First Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga Siena - Need To Contact You by digi101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oga sienna been trying to contact you. Am about setting up an auto garage and would appreciate your consultation in terms of initial tools to acquire. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Cheers
Re: Oga Siena - Need To Contact You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
digi101: Oga sienna been trying to contact you. Am about setting up an auto garage and would appreciate your consultation in terms of initial tools to acquire. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Cheers

Hi there, my contact details are in my signature. Here's my email though - siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Oga Siena - Need To Contact You by digi101(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
thanks. sending you a mail right now

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Cylinder Misfire In Toyota Rav 4 / My Volkswagen Bug Jerks / Why Are Nigerian Female Drivers So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.