Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o (899 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / See What Happens To Students Who Comes Late To Church In Bowen University! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by joeighor: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is this right?

Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by Coldfaya(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lol.......what a joke. Mtchewww. Well who send dem go dat kin school btw?
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by Humblesam(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dis kin skul de naija? Na waaa. Parents mk una de look una children 4 primary univer..... Here
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by ninja4life(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Africans or rather nigerians take things to d extreme i cant imagine dis happening in a christian school in d uk and those are d people who brought religion to nigeria dis is really bad just look at how dey are treating students its d university for goodness sake and not secondary school yet dey collect huge amount of money without having such high standard of education smh
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by mumumugu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are these university student or primary skul studnt
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by psky: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is this a primary university or university primary school?
So I will pay hundreds of thousands of naira to be treated like a kid in chains?
The irony!
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by manmustwac(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
nearly all of them are women
Re: See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o by martinseme: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2013
they are trraining those fortunate young stars to be the best they can be both spiritually and academically.if i can meet those girls i need a wife among them and i will surely send my own children there if i can afford it. the other Nigerian government owned institution has degenerated into hell channels where students are abused and trained to become irresponsible harlots,cultists,bribe givers and takers,semi educated graduates with certificates ,just generally indisciplined. such as u see now were the standard obtainable in missionary schools of old days.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Boko Haram To Stop Attacking Christians, Anglican Primate Urges Amnesty Pan / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 5th June, 2013 Put On The New Man By Pastor / All Catholics And Prophet T.B. Joshua,worship Satan Says Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.