Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (36771 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by IlajeGal1: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Friday, 22nd January 2016, granted the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Olisa Metuh bail in the sum of 300 million Naira and two sureties in like sum. Metuh is facing a seven-count charge of criminal breach of trust, corruption and money laundering.

In the ruling on Friday, the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Ishaq Bello, stressed that the sureties must be resident in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. There have been mixed reactions as to how Metuh who is still being detained will meet the bail conditions. Pastor Adeboye's son Leke is one of the Nigerians puzzled at what will happen to Metuh's bail money. Below is what he(Leke Adeboye) shared on Facebook:

I have two questions.
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money
2. What happens to the bail money. Who keeps it and who uses it?

https://www.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by gbengaizzHe: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Chai n'a still FTC. Godu win meanwhile

Ifa where are u? We've got questions for you oo

Orunmila where art thou? Show them wan ask u something

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by megaweight(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Epic question,time we ask the court were all this bail money goes to,#our court fit pass nnpc for revenue generation. But who keeps the money CBN or who.

11 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Akkord4gov: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Who be Leke Adeboye for God's sake. You wan use your father's name to be a celebrity abi. We will soon come for you. See his mouth like "how will a common man gets 300m". You calling Metuh,billionaire thief a common man abi?. You better tell us how much RCCG got from the loot.

The 2nd question though,i really need an answer to it too but I think,it goes to the FG account

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Firefire(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
Ifa where are u? We've got questions for you oo

Ifa eleri-igbin, atun ori eni ti o suwon se, ma fi dudu pe funfun, ma fi ololo pe o'hun.

Ifa oooo, who is using/stealing the bail money

Afomoloju arinaaaaa, oyeeelaaaa. cheesy

Cc: Ajepako

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by gbengaizzHe: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Firefire:

Ifa eleri-igbin, atun ori eni ti o suwon se, ma fi dudu pe fun, ma fi ololo pe o'hun.

Ifa oooo, who is using/stealing the bail money

Afomoloju arinaaaaa, oyeeelaaaa. cheesy

Lol!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Firefire(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2016
gbengaizzHe:

Lol!

We have invoke the spirit of Ifa...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by gbengaizzHe: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Firefire:

We have invoke the spirit of Ifa...

Yes oo.. Ifa said he will look into it and give us feedback before 1pm today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by vault(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Who is this one now....... you think because your father (if true) is a respected man of God, you can ask yeye questions abi.

asking how a naija politician gets 300million.... small thing

the same place all other bails go, including the 5k that was used to bail my brother and I....... security sector as they say undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by espn(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Stupid question..where does a poor man who's asked to pay 1m..2m as bail money get it as well! Idiot!

Lastly if a normal woman can pay N60m as tithe..why won't olisa methu get N300m as bail money.

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2014/05/09/efcc-arrests-abuja-civil-servant-who-paid-n60m-tithe-to-redeemed-church/

17 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Empredboy(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2016
The man is not a common man! The bail money will go to consolidated account which is the second tier account to the federation account.

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2016
This guy should face the ministry job ,politics is not for him!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2016
The amount quoted by the court is not in cash but kinda a bond.

He is expected to produce sureties that can show evidence that he or she is worth the amount and same will be forfeited if the accused jumps bail.

Nobody is asking Metuh to bring cash of such amount.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by johnmartus(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
the guy sound like innocent to me if not i would have say something else

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2016
The money is held by the court. It is refunded after the trial provided that thr accused don't default bail condition. If he defaults, he loses the money entirely and it will be transferred to the Federation Account as part of revenue for the country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The money is held by the court. It is refunded after the trial provided that thr accused don't default bail condition. If he defaults, he loses the money entirely and it will be transferred to the Federation Account as part of revenue for the country.

@FCBarca - Ever since you defected back to APC, your brain has been covertly making me proud.

You have won back my respect & admiration. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

@FCBarca - Ever since you defected back to APC, your brain has been covertly making me proud.

You have won back my respect & admiration. grin
How can Tonye defect back to APC wen he said he is PDP new youth leader. .. or is Tonye a liar??

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by demo4ril97(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Na me be Lai Muhammed, GEJ caused it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by kulobyno: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by miqos02(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
I no no
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by kstyle2(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
I asked the same questions o...I try to stay strong and have faith in Nigeria but the news I keep hearing makes my heart bleed. You read about the money looted by dasuki, tompolo, past governors and other politicians and you just break down. If they must steal, they should do so but use the money to empower the youths. They can open up businesses which creates employment instead of carrying the money outside the country in which the white folks will use to better their lives. Despite little or no encouragement, our igbo brothers try to make use of the little they have to create value. Yes, some may be sub standard but if exposure and incentives is given, picture what they can achieve. I hope God will one day pick up our calls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ibkgab001: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok let's go there
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by boboLIL(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Na change
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by datola: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Na wa o. The money is not collected really except in some serious cases where the judge feels the accused will jump bail.

The surety is just to prove that he's worth that amount.

But why the curiosity about where thieves will get the ball money?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
grin
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Bsc(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
What happens to all the offerings u get every Sunday?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Wolfbrother(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money

Metuh is not a normal man , he has chopped his fair share of the national yam, he can pay it no biggie , some people will defend him sha

6 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Jamb question
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by autotrader014(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by looseweight: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.