Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi (1627 Views)

Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace / Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by joyli: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nollywood entertainers’ engagement in adult game on movie set is not a new thing and to further verify the story, Nigerian Yoruba actress Mojisola Olaiya popularly called Moji Olaiya has come open.
In a recent interview with Kayode Aponmade, see Moji Olaiya’s response below;
Kayode Aponmade asked: But do you agree that actors and actresses sleep with each other on location?
Moji Olaiya said: It is possible. s*x is an adult game that requires both parties to agree. Since no one has ever complained of being defiled, there should be no complaint about that. Other people in other professions also sleep with each other.

Source: Naija Gists

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by willienaji: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
I THINK WHAT MOJI OLAIYA IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT SHE, MOJI OLAIYA, SLEEPS WITH HER COLLEAGUES WHILE ON SET OF A MOVIE PRODUCTION. WE DO UNDERSTAND HER CONFESSION. MTCHWWWWWW

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by Temismith(f): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thank God shes bold enof to share the testimony from her past. Am happy she has changed!
Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by gunuvi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
She didn't confess o. Don't misquote her, she only tried to confess but she is still beating bout the bush.
Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by goldfish80(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
She stated the obvious, I don't understand the beef btw her απϑ the 1st three commenters.
Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by willienaji: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
goldfish80: She stated the obvious, I don't understand the beef btw her απϑ the 1st three commenters.
MTCHWWWWW. LUBBISH angry angry angry
Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by goldfish80(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
willienaji:
MTCHWWWWW. LUBBISH angry angry angry
Lubbish? I bu onye Onicha? cheesy
Re: Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi by willienaji: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
goldfish80:
Lubbish? I bu onye Onicha? cheesy
LOLZ grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Adds New Bently To His Assets / New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding / Photos: Does Actress Eniola Badmus Look Like Rick Ross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.