Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos (2206 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by chachacorner: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/rumor-fixactor-solomon-akiyesis-mistress-is-not-pregnant-details-photos/

Following all the gist that started flying around with the story from Linda’s blog so many have come to believe that Solomon Akiyesi’s mistress was pregnant but I can tell you authoritatively that, this is NOT TRUE.

According to a reliable source, the mistress whose name is Ulo, did not even know that he was married. She was completely deceived by Solomon too. Ulo bravely attended service today where the church prayed for her and she really looked good.. Once again.. Ulo IS NOT PREGNANT.

I say this cause most times, people go ham on the mistress and assume the worst of her; this is not always the case.. Please we should all verify our facts before creating stories that are not real.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
Big Lie. How can a celebrity lie to u nd u believe wen you can see their history on google. D guy sef no try see d woman he has as a mistress d woman looks like his wife's mum

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by joyli: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Cheii see gobe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by abbeycial: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
am sure d punk is unda d influence of otumopo.he is not in his senses.

how on earth can u pick ya mum as ya wife?well dats d price amorous men got to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by tpia5: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
nollywood acting.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
So she is that fat?lol grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nogen: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kai, this man is shameless. Actor and stardom my FOOT! Useless and irresponsible He-Goat!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
shameful
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by makaveli1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
abbeycial: am sure d punk is unda d influence of otumopo.he is not in his senses.

how on earth can u pick ya mum as ya wife?well dats d price amorous men got to pay.
Nna my guy the thing taya me o, and the man's real wife is beautiful and fleshy anyway we all have reasons for our various actions and his case is not an exception.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
wait first o, na the 'Ulo' be that? Abi na the aproko wey dey report the news?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by PweetiQueensy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Both d solomon guy nd d Ulo wateva no get sense... Oh, she sef na old woman sef. I tink say na small gal dey do dis shit *smh angry
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by PweetiQueensy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well letz nt blame d Actor 2much... JUJU IS REAL
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by otokx(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Well letz nt blame d Actor 2much... JUJU IS REAL
so who use the JUJU na?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by StateOfMind: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Choi! shocked shocked shocked some have eyes but can not see. Solomon, you should be ashamed of yourself for getting attracted to this old and scary-looking creature not to talk of putting a ring on her finger!

And did I just read she is not pregnant? To think I was actually excusing her worwor-ness on the wedding day, thinking the pregnancy probably disfigured her... Hohohoho...

But seriously sha, I don't believe she isn't pregnant in that picture oo, what else can be housed in that big tommy if not a growing foetus shocked
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Where does the name Ulo came from?

Her father's land needs to come and claim her o.

I doubt she was deceived. Solomon is not an ordinary man, he's a nollywood actor for chrsissake. Was his wedding not publicized? Doesnt he take pictures with his wife?

The church that prayed for her and believed her lies should receive a visitation from bokoharam.

Baby girl wanted to tread on greener grass.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
StateOfMind:
But seriously sha, I don't believe she isn't pregnant in that picture oo, what else can be housed in that big tommy if not a growing foetus shocked

Perhaps she has a belly full of fibroids.

Shameless woman claiming she didn't know the randy dude was married. Even her useless church leaders were supporting the notion.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by willienaji: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
juju queen, ugly thing. what does she mean she doesnt know solomon is married, aparently she is behind him abandoning his marriage in the first place, retired banker indeed, it is long throat that wants to kill solomon. they both were in it together , only that God did not let them. foolish old hag, desperado. home wrecker. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos by stainlessify: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
This ulo bance sha...!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa's Baby Mama Now In Lagos - See Photos / Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Africa....see PHOTOS / Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.