Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary (2205 Views)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) / Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by prettyprettywow: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
In a clime where celebrities rarely keep their marriages, Veteran Nollywood actor and special assistant to the Anambra State governor, Bob Manuel Udokwu and his wife, Cassandra, are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary today.

The entertainer who has featured in many hit movies and also hosted the earliest edition of popular TV show, Gulder Ultimate Search, wrote this sweet tribute to his loving wife.

Read the sweet message below:

"Today,19th of February,2015 is the 15th anniversary of my wedding!Being a top personality in the entertainment industry where practitioners are often vulnerable to distractions,I consider myself lucky in my marital life. My wife Casandra takes most of credit for the stability & success of our union.

"She is not only a home maker but a friend, lover, wife, mother, partner, adviser, confidant and many more positive attributes rolled into one!

"We both determined to make our marriage work and show good example to those coming behind. We dialogue & show mutual respect to each other. We are grateful to God that in spite of all the challenges we often face, it’s been working wonderfully well for us.

"So rejoice with us as we use the success of our marriage as point of contact to ask God to mend all broken marriages & heal wounded hearts through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen! God bless your homes!!"

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/bob-manuel-message-to-wife-on-their.html

Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
GOD bless this man for thinking with his head, not his AmstelRock.. Besides, a million AMEN to that prayer.. Wishing him a silver jubilee in a decade time
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Mimienudles(f): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wishing them more Happiness and Success!
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God for his grace upon ur marriage and 4 ur deternination to make it work despite all the challenges that come ur way. Amen to ur prayer.
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by icebebe(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beautiful family,d wife won resemble ma household
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by kadas01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulations to him and his family; as well as other persons celebrating their anniversary(s)!

I also pray that Thy Lord would grant unto me such anniversary and many more in this my present Earth life (Amen)!
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by spanzed(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wishing them more Happiness and Success!
And to us too
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by angelTI(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is awesome and beautiful.

Bon anniversary
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by kokoA(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dem no born quick? Why him children still small like dis naw
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
I love celebrities who value their marriage vows. Wishing them many more blissful years ahead
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
spanzed:
And to us too

Do you share the same wedding anniversary with them?
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by spanzed(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
miraclewonder:

Do you share the same wedding anniversary with them?
yels 'we' do share the same wedding anniversary...
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
spanzed:
yels 'we' do share the same wedding anniversary...

Congrats. Many more blissful years to you & wifey.

Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Mimienudles(f): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
spanzed:
And to us too
lolz, wetin o, leave me alone joor
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by spanzed(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mimienudles:
lolz, wetin o, leave me alone joor
we are meant for one another.....The bone of my bone.. cheesy
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Mimienudles(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
spanzed:
we are meant for one another.....The bone of my bone.. cheesy
you not asleep? Me, am sleeping already o
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
just passing
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by spanzed(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mimienudles:
you not asleep? Me, am sleeping already o
sleep tight dear...dream of ME grin...I meant me alone
Re: Bob Manuel's Message To Wife On Their 15th Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Awww..wat a biuriful family he's got

Oooouccchh!! 18+ Only : Kim Kardashian Strips Completely Unclad For KUWTK / Wizkid Donates Wheelchairs, Food To Less Privilleged [photo] / Basketball Player Brittney Griner Goes Fully Nude For Espn’s 2015 Body Issue(see