Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need A Partner For A Web Project - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A Partner For A Web Project (751 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Need A Partner To Learn Autocad, Webdesign Or Something Else Together - Egbeda / Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner For A Web Project by robzyone: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
i am a programmer and presently ve a business idea that ll b very profitable if managed well.
for the project to succeed i ll need helping hands. in order to cut cost and get more dedicated person i have decided to go for a partner. i need someone who is good in mobile apps and php mvc. i ll also prefer someone in lagos that stays around mainland. pls inbox me on robzyone@yahoo.com. thank you.
Re: I Need A Partner For A Web Project by 247NG(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hey! Its Digital Business Hangout PHC.
Let's make it Snow Ball Experience. Huh! this time come with all your questions and challenges, we will accommodate all.
Truth, after participating and attending African Largest SME Event, EBusiness Fair in Lagos, i struck a massive strategy turnaround. I took Mr Eyo Bassey, the CEO/Founder of Payporte, your preffered online store in an exclusive interview, i simply reformated my brain. Chie, No be joke atall. I called him the Digital Bishop.
Get this truth straight, people don’t go online anymore; rather they live online.
An average Nigerian spends at least 3 hours online everyday and more than 80M Nigerians now have access to the internet. Jesssss!
We are talking about the world now, not just Nigeria. Can you imagine, we have approximately 4Billion internet users in the world. Gengen! Hear this also.
By 2020, more than seven billion people and businesses, and at least 30 billion devices, will be connected to the Internet. With people, businesses and things communicating, transacting, and even negotiating with each other, a new world comes into being – the world of digital business.
Secure your place online. Position yourself and tap from the digital economy. No barriers, no limitations.
I do nothing less than 5 presentation everyday, I keep answering questions. Some people are still scared of the virtual business world. I just pity them. Schools, shops will shut down for ecommerce enabled businesses.
My target is to raise 1000 digital disciples, persons influenced, trained to kick-start a digital business before 31st December 2018.
It's once again Digital Business Hangout
I believe in Side GiG! Multiple streams of income.
Learn how to turn your talent, Hobby, knowledge to digital product.
Follow your passion, 10 certified Digital Businesses you can start with less than 50k and make over 100k monthly.
Become a certified Digital Business Strategist.
Get a copy of my e-book, 101 Surefire for Digital Business Success for free when you register.
Special offer, how to Scale Up from 0 to 500K
Take advantage of this premium opportunity.
Limited space available.

Date: Sat 3rd March 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Chosen Fast Food, Plot 100 East West Rd, by Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
If you are interested, we have Limited Space.
Send your name and number to 08037444706, for seat reservation.
Finally, Having a digital business idea is easy, implementing the idea is not as easy as you think but a lot of people are already frustrated, running digital business without sales.
Come let's show you the How's! The winning edge advantage. Our breath is Digital Business . We live in it.
Date: Sat 3rd March 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Chosen Fast Food, Plot 100 East West Rd, by Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Info: 08037444706
#Team247ng, #DigitalBusinessStrategist, #BrandVisibilitySupport, #DigitalBusinessHangOut, #DigitalBeliever,

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale (Sold) / Affordable Webmails, Websites, / Ways, 2go And Facebook Developers Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.