Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42753 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
The govt should ignore the evil business as usual elites especially those rogues parasitic thieving nothern elites and listin to the voice of reason,the voice of the people and make arrangement for the convocation of a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. EVERYONE ESPECIALLY SOUTHERNERS SHOULD BE CAREFUL,THE DREAM I HAD WAS'NT GOOD....WE WERE IN A BIG LUXURY BUS AND DRIVING SAFELY AND SPEEDILY AND BASHING AWAY OBSTACLES ON THE WAY AND CHECK THIS OUT...HAUSA PEOPLE WERE EVERYWHERE ON THE ROAD AND SOME FRIENDLY HAUSAS WERE ALSO IN THE BUS AND AT TIMES NEGOTIATE OUR SAFE PASSAGE...WE IN DA BUS WERE REALLY SAFE....WORD IS ENOUGH FOR D WISE...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Originakalokalo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
nijanigga:
Good move,Nigeria is finished longtime ago.

a youth would say,'bring it on yippeee'

and an old man would say 'please no war'

the difference?

Experience of war!!!

War chooses it victims.it may be you,your family, your friends,or even your enemy.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Legit: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Why start another fight that will surely result in more death, eye for an eye will make everyone blind. Don't play into the doubter of our country greatness hand. More luv less fight. Many religious books (Quran & Bible)if U believe in any book, preached peace and love.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Ekans: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
For how long will our politicians continue to play kalo kalo with our lives?,the answer my friends is blowing in the wind.We tend to relegate the Almighty God in the scheme of things.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ogbo17: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
9free: Chei....
From tomorror, I will start converting my monies to Dollars and Pounds.
Abeg, how much rent per year is a one bedroom self contain apartment in Cameroun, Benin Republic or/and Cotonou?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by mancheeutd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
This might lead to civil war they better watch it
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dumb MEND. They should be asking for true federalism if they have any brains. No point going after Muslims, as annoying as Islamist BH is. It'll only just give more Muslims the reason to swell BH ranks and lead to more terrorist attacks.

Instead of making the South a magnet for Muslim terrorists by their stupid and wicked plan, they should focus more on getting true federalism or have the country broken up.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kasonud(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Good news
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by digitalman: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
/...

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Missonas(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
dvdon: I dream for dat day MEND n Boko will embrace peace n fight against curruption in government.
My observation is dat, this is a political tussle between GEJ n d Northern oppositions. This is a country where its ppl are not placed first in importance of safety that is why such threats can be issued why government sits n watch n take records of casualties of its citizens.
Two wrongs can't make a right, MENT has to soft paddel n hope GEJ acts like a man which he is.

My thoughts exactly.d enemy here is The Government and the victims are The Masses esp the women and children.true we need a Revolution i mean its inevitable but not lyk this-threats and counter threats.we need a communal strong bond irrespective of religion,cultural,social and political background to fight dis.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by eagleeye2: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
"Nigeria’s Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta said it will start a bombing campaign....."

So Nigeria now has a version of it's own MEND.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Annie2gud(f): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Seeing Mr retardeen in wizboy's CAP and Reuben Abati trousers.lol cute outfit.welcome to Banana Republic Dear Nigerian.Please Nigerians Dont panic,go about ur normal businesses,we have everything under Control. **clears throat and run away**
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
cashmentor: i hate the intention....... But i Love the Threat!
.mumu do u?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Fornorth(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Those who love death and those who love life guess who will win.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Josh316(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na laptop MEND dey bark.... Complete fools wey just dey haphazardly confused! 1st they claimed to have killed the 12 policemen in Bayelsa but events have proven them as stupid opportunists seeking relevance or as a fake one-man laptop crew seeking to make MEND look fearful.

Why did they wait all this while to attack mosques and kill Imams? Hopeless cows without brains.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
honeric01: Noise makers

Btw, how many mosque are in the ND?
lyk 10.lol
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Trut(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Josh316: Na laptop MEND dey bark.... Complete fools wey just dey haphazardly confused! 1st they claimed to have killed the 12 policemen in Bayelsa but events have proven them as stupid opportunists seeking relevance or as a fake one-man laptop crew seeking to make MEND look fearful.

Why did they wait all this while to attack mosques and kill Imams? Hopeless cows without brains.

Your post makes no sense

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by PointB: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
It is unfortunate that it has gotten to this stage. But sometimes things get very bad, to the point of worse, before it actually gets better.

I see no end to this crisis anytime soon, as Nigeria is not willing to do what is necessary - conveying SNC. Perhaps more commotion will trigger the necessary changes, not the cosmetic amnesty the put more money and guns in the hands of criminals and terrorists.

I will certainly check on location of my immediate family and ensure they will be save.

By the way did MEND just say they require the trio of Okah, Catholic Church, and CAN including other assurance to call off their threat? Will meeting any two of these conditions suffice?

I want a free, fair, and just Nigeria, but I will embrace a divided Nigeria if that comes first!

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by eljp(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...
From ur record bah? but does of us in d north know what we see/face....
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Josh316: Na laptop MEND dey bark.... Complete fools wey just dey haphazardly confused! 1st they claimed to have killed the 12 policemen in Bayelsa but events have proven them as stupid opportunists seeking relevance or as a fake one-man laptop crew seeking to make MEND look fearful.

Ur point? Are U saying they should have been targeting Muslims all along? Like seriously? SMH
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
btw there is as much mosques in the south as there is christain churches in the north

let no one take this threat for granted

we are in dangerous times

amnesty to terrorists was never the answer

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by theripper2: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wahala dey o, make I begin dey clean the passport incase of incasity
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Beaf1: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
MEND are threatening, Boko Harem are killing and bombing.

The day a member of MEND will drive a bomb laden car into its target is when i will take their emails serious. They will keep on barking. Boko Harem are fighting to die while MEND are fighting for oil money. The two groups are on different mission.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tonididdy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
exactly what the sponsors or the USA want...a religious war

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wahhhhh shocked

Bomboclart MEND afi duh bludclart tit-tat bombings?? shocked

Rivers of blood!!

Rastaman fi bring message of peace to da motherland - make love not war..

Jah bless! Dun noe.. cool
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by vanstanzy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
The matter wey u see so, e heavy for mouth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Soukiss(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
killed them all jtf
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by babanaba: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
MEND is fighting the government and others at the same time?Not a good strategy MEND!

berem: So if they start killing and bombing, who will suffer it most? the igbos! when boko haram retaliate they won't aim for Ijaws. The igbos will still be the main casualties. please they shouldn't just make things worse!
Then as for you above..Igbos have been in the papers beating the war drums and now someone is deciding to take the war ion your behalf as always and you are complaining.
I am not in support of any war by MEND.But Mr go and review your comment again.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
superior1: Then after killing enough people, they will be begged to accept Amnesty and story continues
clueless bribing govt: what next ? Amnesty ? then two other terrorist organisations come up and there we go again and again and again. Why do we even need prisons, Amnesty to everybody who commits a crime. Crime does pay in Nigeria.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
MEND VS BH

SMH...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jenny20: undecided undecided undecided

Two wrong don't make a right.

neigther does one wrong make a right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55