Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42756 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Hey, stop talking like a child. D Israelis have never used suicide bombing but have been able to humble the arabs. D Americans never used suicide bombing but have sent d taliban into the deserts. What is required is superior military intelligence and military might.
why nt carefuly go bk to d topic nd study dat 4 an hour. Am only diff btw bokoboys nd nigerdelta gunmen nt nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
ar u nw compearin d american military capacity or dat of israel to dat of niger delta gunmen? Abeg. Nt even compearable to nigeria army nt to talk of nigerdelta gunmen. Note! Nigerdelta gunmen nt nigeria army. They ar jst hungry mans gyvn weapon as a means of survival while bokoboys ar nt aimin to survive bt ready to kil nd b kiled,bros they ar totaly brainwashed,mend ar far behind.

They use of intelligent Drones in any war that might erupt in Nigeria might not be ruled out, like some people don't know drones are very expensive military hard ware but can be a decider in any war . Niger Deltans only need a day's crude oil export to buy a drone which would be piloted from somewhere within the creeks by another Niger Delta/Igbo operator and be made to hit specific targets in Yobe and Borno and kano .

This will be the Decider in a war with the Northern Suicide bombers

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by hardniola(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2013
if only war can be fight on internet or nairaland........too much child full dis forum.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

Americans did not need to do suicide bombing to fight Alqaeda . same with israel fighting the Palestine suicide bombers
bokoboys vs nigerdelta gunmen,i neva say 'nigeria army'. Or ar u teln me mend poses dat military inteligence nd capacity as america or israel? Dont push mend to a destination of no return. Boko cant dare nigerian army bt am sure if boko ar to engage mend,mend is nt fit 4 d game. Tel dem to park well. Dis no b kidnapin na kilin

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2013
ShymmexLion: Truth be told, in a war of attrition every single one of you will be affected... So, keep beating the drums of war in a country like Nigeria where almost everything is intertwined - I feel sorry for you lousy pricks...

You start killing muslims; northerners start killing southerners; and southerners start killing northerners... then the vicious cycle of death and destruction continues... When it's all said and done, Somalia will look like child's play...

Anyway, I shall donate 50p to the red cross on ya behalf!!! grin wink

I have come to realize that our leaders are the real problem of this country. Whys is it that our leaders have refused to call a Sovereign National Conference? Why do we keep deceiving ourselves in this country? Bottom line is we have to talk in this country. There is really no need for any war when we can sit down and peacefully break up or go Regional where every region would be allowed to make its own laws. D north would be free to have their sharia state while other regions would also be free to develop as they wish.

I only wish the SE, SW & SS can hold hands together and stay as one; what a great country we could form being Southern Nigeria and leave the malams in the north to continue marrying wives and producing children they cannot take care of. D northerners are vampires and never tired of drinking human blood; they should join Niger republic.

4 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2013
patriot4: there is no suicide bomber in the army, yet the army is stronger than boko haram. I rest my cace.
papa i neva mention nigerian army, quote nd unquote 'boko vs mend'
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2013
patriot4: I am not "Yoruba", I am an Edo who knows his history. There are Edos in almost all southern communities. <because our emperors forced the conquered territories to not speak or learn edo, the Edo population that was in that conquered territory had to learn the foreign language to communicate with the people there. So for centuries some Edos have been speaking Yoruba or even igbo and today they don't even know that they are Edos. Onitsha for example is probably 70 percent Edo, so is a big part of Yorubaland. DNA test would prove this.

Sigh and SMH!! You are here yet again still doing the same thing that got physics to insult and attack you. WTF dude? You've stated before you were yoruba in other threads then change it to benin when it suits you or say benin are yoruba which starts a big argument between you and some of the edo's on this forum. When will you stop I wonder. It's a pity Seun continue to let all this fakiness continue on this forum.
Since I'm done with this argument, I will leave you with this to help you remember what you write on here.
Me as a Yoruba I do not appreciate the Fulani very much, but I tolerate them for now
https://www.nairaland.com/885573/north-ready-nigeria-breakup-junaid/12#10405632

By the way, my people have alot in common and in fact share the same ancestry with Onitsha people therefore I have the right to speak on their behalf thus I'll repeat this, just like the edo state people don tell you to leave am be, I'm telling you to leave onitsha people be. Onitsha have absolutely no history connection to Yorubaland. Benin yes, Yoruba, no. Shikena!!Leave other ethnic groups alone.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
ar u nw compearin d american military capacity or dat of israel to dat of niger delta gunmen? Abeg. Nt even compearable to nigeria army nt to talk of nigerdelta gunmen. Note! Nigerdelta gunmen nt nigeria army. They ar jst hungry mans gyvn weapon as a means of survival while bokoboys ar nt aimin to survive bt ready to kil nd b kiled,bros they ar totaly brainwashed,mend ar far behind.
you lack intelligence. Every soldier on the field is ready to die, that is the risk when you set foot on a war front. The intelligent fighter knows that he can not win by killing himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5g1avyCSA
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
bokoboys vs nigerdelta gunmen,i neva say 'nigeria army'. Or ar u teln me mend poses dat military inteligence nd capacity as america or israel? Dont push mend to a destination of no return. Boko cant dare nigerian army bt am sure if boko ar to engage mend,mend is nt fit 4 d game. Tel dem to park well. Dis no b kidnapin na kilin

Boko Haram vs MEND war would not just be fought like a conventional war because Boko cannot come to the Creek and Bomb mend while mend cannot come to Yobe/Borno and bomb Boko Haram but the bombing of christian and muslim targets within the reach of both would be the medium of war. if Boko comes to the Niger delta/east to bomb then the tide of the war will change because Mend/massob would hit Abuja/environs

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2013
Yahaya85: We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.

Ama nna gi chi kwa
Ewu Awusa

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

They use of intelligent Drones in any war that might erupt in Nigeria might not be ruled out, like some people don't know drones are very expensive military hard ware but can be a decider in any war . Niger Deltans only need a day's crude oil export to buy a drone which would be piloted from somewhere within the creeks by another Niger Delta/Igbo operator and be made to hit specific targets in Yobe and Borno and kano .

This will be the Decider in a war with the Northern Suicide bombers
idigo u ar speakin of drones as if a few bilions of dollars can get it. Hmmm
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2013
hardniola: if only war can be fight on internet or nairaland........too much child full dis forum.

War is not just the exchange of gunfire , in fact most wars start with hot exchange of words then degenerate to combat levels
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2013
hardniola: if only war can be fight on internet or nairaland........too much child full dis forum.

I have to agree with this. All the mouthing on this thread is rather childish and a bit irritating. Mend declare it might bomb mosques and some people are discussing how the fight would occur and army, etc. SMH! In as much I agree with Mend fighting back to BH, what I'm reading on this thread makes me wonder what age some of the posters are.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by hot937(f): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: If this Ijaw fools start any fight they should fight that fight ALL BY THEMSELVES. If Igbo get kill in retaliation of their violence and get mistaken for Ijaw we will have some problems. They can keep celebrating adakka borro,the man that fought the Igbo for his hausa masters.

Sharrap! Everybody fought Igbo in 67-70 all the tribes ganged up to destroy Biafra because you ppl didn't do your homework b4 committing an act of war on the country's leadership

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2013
patriot4: you lack intelligence. Every soldier on the field is ready to die, that is the risk when you set foot on a war front. The intelligent fighter knows that he can not win by killing himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5g1avyCSA
if u say so bt wat if i say u lack comparative sense. Ar u compearin a nigerdelta gunmen to a military man. Bros they ar both cawryn gun bt wit diff mentality. No ordinary gunmen is ready to die jst ready to kil bt soldiers sees himself as a coward if he run away 4rm a war. Gudnyt.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
idigo u ar speakin of drones as if a few bilions of dollars can get it. Hmmm

if you checked my post i said drones are very expensive but with a day's oil export or a week oil export Niger deltans can buy a drone.

I still believe the Biafran Scientific efforts can clone a cheaper , smaller range drones that can ferry across ogbunigwes to some predetermined targetsin the North
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Sigh and SMH!! You are here yet again still doing the same thing that got physics to insult and attack you. WTF dude? You've stated before you were yoruba in other threads then change it to benin when it suits you or say benin are yoruba which starts a big argument between you and some of the edo's on this forum. When will you stop I wonder. It's a pity Seun continue to let all this fakiness continue on this forum.
Since I'm done with this argument, I will leave you with this to help you remember what you write on here.

By the way, my people have alot in common and in fact share the same ancestry with Onitsha people therefore I have the right to speak on their behalf thus I'll repeat this, just like the edo state people don tell you to leave am be, I'm telling you to leave onitsha people be. Onitsha have absolutely no history connection to Yorubaland. Benin yes, Yoruba, no. Shikena!!Leave other ethnic groups alone.
Learn your history. I am merely showing you how interrelated you are with each other.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:55am On Apr 15, 2013
patriot4: you have to be alife to win
i agri cos dats true. Bt in a war wit physical chalenge,many wil b sacrifice bt sum wil surely remain to claim d mantle of power nd dos ar their unknown sponsor. I hate nd fear dos boko. Atleast u wil c gunmen,u wont even c d person dat carys out d bombin,al u wil hear is 'gbuahhh' nd al u wil c is 'dead body'
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 15, 2013
I'm a big mercenary - any tribe that needs my expertise should hit me up... grin

Just don't destroy the oil wells when you start killing one another - I need some of that oil...

Savagely and lousy dolts!!! undecided
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by hot937(f): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Bros chere biko
If Benin man call himself Yoruba wetin concern you? Benin and Yoruba are first cousins they have very close relationship of over 7 Centuries. In d precolonial era Before Edo appoints a King they must travel to Ife in Osun to consult the oracle and Benin could always rely on Oyo for troops and supplies in campaigns against the Niger Delta tribes.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by RealMccoy2(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2013
A northerner free of Religious and political sentiment is better in friendship and business partnership if compared to southerners. I would not despise all core northerners as evil regardless of their religious affiliation. Killing of innocent people by MEND would not settle Naijas problem, the only solution is for all region to call for national conference. Nigeria as of today is not working, tribalism and nepotism is the other of the day.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by bakila: 2:26am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

Boko Haram vs MEND war would not just be fought like a conventional war because Boko cannot come to the Creek and Bomb mend while mend cannot come to Yobe/Borno and bomb Boko Haram but the bombing of christian and muslim targets within the reach of both would be the medium of war. if Boko comes to the Niger delta/east to bomb then the tide of the war will change because Mend/massob would hit Abuja/environs
Definately, the chap does not know Abuja. A comment of a diasporian Internet warior.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by bakila: 2:34am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

if you checked my post i said drones are very expensive but with a day's oil export or a week oil export Niger deltans can buy a drone.

I still believe the Biafran Scientific efforts can clone a cheaper , smaller range drones that can ferry across ogbunigwes to some predetermined targetsin the North

Predetermined targets in the North. That is how u people think of overruning Benin and headed for Ore etc. Small time you will say the people of central Nigeria did so and so. MEND are fighting an Okah War out of pain of seeing their leader in prison u are dragging Igbo people into the fray.
Wondor which part of your body is it you use for thinking. Something tells me its in at the back of you groin.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by misbehave(f): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2013
Am so loving dis! mend to d rescue.....pls let it not jus be empty threats. mend show 'em
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Maxybaby(f): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Gunmen wants to kil nd nt to b kiled bt suicide bomber wants to kil nd b kiled. Who do u fink wil win d fyt? Ibos to my own opinion na one seasonal film u cant finish watchn.Rememba ur greatgrandfada don try am once.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kabba7(m): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2013
cashmentor: i hate the intention....... But i Love the Threat!

Its an empty threat !
Doctors has been warning for long that smoking is dangerous to health but this mend animal actually smoke weed after drinking ogogoro its bad for thier health .
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Legit1: Make dem do sharp sharp make we know levels undecided
See mumu sef! No be ur mate dey join MEND dey carry ak47? Well, difference 4 no dey if u even join becos u no even get liver 2 carry knife. eEEeeeDiioOoT! cool
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Capnd143(m): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Yahaya85: We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.
i think seun should start blocking Ip addresses from northern fools like this. What is the sense in the senseless sensitivity you are spweewing?

Listen to what a muslim can say! Instead of looking 4 peace.
thats why are keep saying all muslims are potential terrorist! Potential muderers, potential hijadist, all of them are the same! RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...
u r lying,
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by bakila: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2013
Capnd143: i think seun should start blocking Ip addresses from northern fools like this. What is the sense in the senseless sensitivity you are spweewing?

Listen to what a muslim can say! Instead of looking 4 peace.
thats why are keep saying all muslims are potential terrorist! Potential muderers, potential hijadist, all of them are the same! RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.
Fear catch you. When ketykatying was posting of drones and encouraging hostilities and picking out a winner u didnt say his IP address be blocked. His post is irresponsible, but we have a duty to show that condemnable things are pointed out and feelings cooled even as anonymous viewers and comentators.
The threat of MEND is to force the Catholic Church and leaders Muslim or otherwise to act and lobby out an exit for Okah from Prison. Yet all your can see is call someones Religion names when you didnt condemn proponents of drone attack that will harm People on their way to the Shrine, Church or Mosque alike.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.