Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2137880 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Opeyemi5: I do tell them to bid.so after they ave the phone they should contact me.I will buy.
Lol. They will ignore ur msg
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
fixzylani: Bros mikky. It's me Afeez. How much is my balance for seagate and shoes? When do they arrive pls

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikkyangel:

why not go to Oshodi market to announce it.?

Bro you are somehow arsh to customers have u ever seen me complained about this before even if i bought sumtin nt worth millions of naira like others did
hv nt even posted links of what i wanted to buy here before i always use the whatsapp option cus of privacy

this is my third order and non of my order is less than 100k this third one sef is even more than 200k can u even imagine

all my craigslist orders i posted here u refused to acknowledge any of them and i said nothing about it i just kept mute.

see there are many things u did to me that i kept quiet about only God can judge ..

MONEY WEY DEY FINISH tongue

the only thing that am angry of was what you just said....
mikkyangel:

why not go to Oshodi market to announce it.?

can u just imagine?

abeg send my package cum make i pay your balance before you dey use everything form.....

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DjKrazy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Boss Mikky I hail o.
Abeg what's the commission on this item

Its coming from korea, but I go wait no problem
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hawk05(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikey, Hope you have received alert from Onyesolu today... Expecting to hear from you. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
DjKrazy: Boss Mikky I hail o.
Abeg what's the commission on this item
Its coming from korea, but I go wait no problem

i dont know its weigh till it lands
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
salamudeen:
Bro you are somehow arsh to customers have u ever seen me complained about this before even if i bought sumtin nt worth millions of naira like others did
hv nt even posted links of what i wanted to buy here before i always use the whatsapp option cus of privacy
this is my third order and non of my order is less than 100k this third one sef is even more than 200k can u even imagine
all my craigslist orders i posted here u refused to acknowledge any of them and i said nothing about it i just kept mute.
see there are many things u did to me that i kept quiet about only God can judge ..
MONEY WEY DEY FINISH tongue
the only thing that am angry of was what you just said....
can u just imagine?
abeg send my package cum make i pay your balance before you dey use everything form.....

will u get away from my thread b4 i swear for you? he/u contacted me yesterday for his bal, i sent to him....on 3 occasions this week i have explained to every one the situation on ground..(too many boxes to be shipped and airliners are accepting few, hence the need to ship via cargo which will cost me more)which i have done last Saturday. When u hand over an item to a ship agent for movement on a said day, and it does not materialize, do i force the pilot? u think say easy..

if i dont attend to you, move elsewhere, na by force...which one come concern God and craigslist? are u ok? i did many things to u ko? money wey dey finish ne! were u scammed? ....dont let me over charge u ohh(if infact ur goods are with me)...

this is me, and this is my thread,"AM NO GOD"! i do what ever i like! attend to who ever i want to attend to....

U think its easy? some peeps just want to annoy you because dey feel you serve the public. Just like the other client coming to claim yesterday that he bought an item 4weeks ago..wen it was not even 2 weeks yet.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
hawk05: mikey, Hope you have received alert from Onyesolu today... Expecting to hear from you. Thanks.

alert received, item still has over 24hrs to go...please dont forget, call my number, no text me or whtsup me ohh(cod i may b in a noisy area)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DjKrazy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikkyangel:

i dont know its weigh till it lands

Ok I'll deposit some money 2moro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can't read from page 1 ,how much does mikky charge for laptops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oga,I see as your blood dey hot!....abeg find assistant na.....what's your charge for a laptop bought off craiglist los angeles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kioboy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mike here is d link, http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sys/4638782319.html

I hv contqcted the guy with an offer, once he respond I wil let knw sdat u can take over.
Humphrey
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikkyangel:

whynot go to Oshodi market to announce it.?

This is not the way to go Mikky!!!!

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2014
tooltip: Oga,I see as your blood dey hot!....abeg find assistant na.....what's your charge for a laptop bought off craiglist los angeles?
$60 for laptops $240 below, $100 for laptops above $240
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kolomax(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello Bro kindly help purchase this items and let. Me know how much am gonna balance you thanks 301294285100
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2014
tooltip: Oga,I see as your blood dey hot!....abeg find assistant na.....what's your charge for a laptop bought off craiglist los angeles?

You still dont understand, where do i need assistance? if its Lagos, Alex is doing a very good job. If its here in yanky, you must not pay a worker below minimum wage ($9 per hour, 40hrs a week)...thats about $1200 (over 200k) a month.(for waitin?)..Am sorry i dont need any assistant. I dont plan to expand or open a website...Just send ya cash make i buy ya stuff.

All Laptops around $250 worth is $60 flat rate. Service charge may very depending on the Location and price of laptop(bank transfer palava)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
kolomax: Hello Bro kindly help purchase this items and let. Me know how much am gonna balance you thanks 301294285100

ur item is secured!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301294285100?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2014
folex:
This is not the way to go Mikky!!!!

Folex, u know how we dey do am? for person to call u barely 24hrs ago and u replied him that same minute with his needs,(balance) this after i had informed him days earlier that i shipped via Cargo(6days shipping)..What else do you want me to do? This is unnecessary noise..

Ok Cargo has not yet landed, when i got an emergency call from my ship agent Wednesday(yesterday morning) that shipping is available today(wednesday/same day).I told him i may not make it that it takes around 7 hours for me to sort my clients packages and re-label them.

But yet, i suspended every every i had to do thie shipped those items yesterday(2 days shipping)...It currently 12.22am here, i missed work tonite cos i over laboured myself and over slept and got to work 2hrs late and was subsequently told to go back home..anyway lets leave all that.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2014
kioboy: Mike here is d link, http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/sys/4638782319.html
I hv contqcted the guy with an offer, once he respond I wil let knw sdat u can take over.
Humphrey

post is deleted
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2014
ITEMS SHIPPED VIA CARGO..(6 TO 8 DAYS) ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BTWEEN FRIDAY TO MONDAY...Thanks for ur patience..

-Abdul O...Refurbished Laptop
-Chwuwueme C.....Hp Touchsmart
-Mr T......8 laptops
-Alhaji H.....4 Laptops
-Akpesiri O....Refurbished Laptop
-Chilaka ...Hp Envy+ Dell Laptop+ Box
-Yahaya A....Macbook
-Ogedengbe T....Detachable Hp
-Pastor Wisdom...Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Sheidu....Dell Inspiron
-Adebisi A....Camera+Ring
-Emeka C...HTC Digitizer
-Solomon O....Bigbig box
-Afeez...3 items
-Olaniyi F...Hp slim
-Odunsi....3 phones+Bag+Jacket
-Obaino...Cocacola m
-Mallick B...all items in a box
-Ozor...HTC
-Osita U....all items in Box
-Otiti.....mini laptop+ Se gate

Thank You all for ur patience. Please note that as we appraoch ember month, online orders are expected to double,so i"ll try my best to see how fast items can move...Thanks again
-

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2014
mikkyangel:

Folex, u know how we dey do am? for person to call u barely 24hrs ago and u replied him that same minute with his needs,(balance) this after i had informed him days earlier that i shipped via Cargo(6days shipping)..What else do you want me to do? This is unnecessary noise..

Ok Cargo has not yet landed, when i got an emergency call from my ship agent Wednesday(yesterday morning) that shipping is available today(wednesday/same day).I told him i may not make it that it takes around 7 hours for me to sort my clients packages and re-label them.

But yet, i suspended every every i had to do thie shipped those items yesterday(2 days shipping)...It currently 12.22am here, i missed work tonite cos i over laboured myself and over slept and got to work 2hrs late and was subsequently told to go back home..anyway lets leave all that.
keep the good work sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
More Items shipped via "Hand Carriage"( 2 days option)...Wednesday August 27th..

-Alhaji H....2 sweet laptops
-Odunsi....Coffee Jacket...(e heavy ohh,)
-Sheidu (Lenovo)...item arrived my adress super fast! so lucky u
-Elijah....Acer Ultrabook+ accesories
-Toyosi....Lenovo Laptop (i bet u gonna love this Laptop)
-Onyirinba E.....hp laptop(e no carry charger ohhh, as stated on d advert)
-Idowu....Hp envy
-Opeyemi...Samsung Galaxy s5
-Promise...all perfumes shipped
-Mr T...one Laptop
-Chilaka ....2 more items shipped
-Princes...make up items shipped
-Sunday F...Camera
-Raymond,,,,4 mini laptops

I STILL HAVE ANOTHER SHIP DATE(CARGO) ON FRIDAY, SO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS...THANKS AGAIN
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
God bless Mikkyangel sooo much, may he continue to make progress in whatever he chooses to lay his hands on, I got my second clean laptop yesterday, beautiful dm4 laptop, very clean and sweet, it was picked up and delivered by an awesome friend of mine coming to Ife.
You shall keep smiling as you make us Nigerians smile.
Thanks a million.
#Bless
Fagboye Oluwafemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holluwai(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
holluwai: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/4638986853.html

Offer him $250 bro

Any news from this guy bro?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
holluwai:
Any news from this guy bro?

i think its best you all send ur craigslist needs from 3pm n9ja time, because all sellers are asleep at the moment, even when i send sms, dem no dey remeber reply wen them wake up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
jimmy4x: God bless Mikkyangel sooo much, may he continue to make progress in whatever he chooses to lay his hands on, I got my second clean laptop yesterday, beautiful dm4 laptop, very clean and sweet, it was picked up and delivered by an awesome friend of mine coming to Ife.
You shall keep smiling as you make us Nigerians smile.
Thanks a million.
#Bless
Fagboye Oluwafemi

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Shiedu....Lenovo Laptop

Raymond....5 mini Laptops...Now i know u intend to resell them, so i have decided to remove $10 on each laptop, so u pay $40 each..Also, i have included 2 Laptop bags for you...thanks

Onyirinma E....Hp laptop

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
more pics from item shipped..

Sunday F....Camera

Osita U..items from amazon

Ahaji H...Laptops

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Toyosi...i bet ur client is gonna love this duo core Lenovo laptop(like New), i have secured 2 more Lenovo Laptop from same seller (intel core i3 and intel core i7, both 2nd generation laptops)...

Promise..All perfumes shipped! (remeber, no taxes added, no shippend fee)

Mallick...items in da box

Princess...make up items

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Seller never ship to your addresses hp m6 laptop again?, and moreover My Asus boss is not shipped.have a nice day
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holluwai(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
mikkyangel:

i think its best you all send ur craigslist needs from 3pm n9ja time, because all sellers are asleep at the moment, even when i send sms, dem no dey remeber reply wen them wake up

Oh okay then
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Toyosi....more pics of ur lenovo Laptop...very very clean! (more coming from same seller next week...core i7 and core i3)

Idowu...Hp plus laptop bag

Alhaji H...red laptop plus hp touch screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.