Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2134501 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ngozionefeli: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikkyangel:

ALL ITEMS HAVE LANDED, CLEARED AND ARE READY FOR PICK UP...., WOW! Even Cargo (shipped out early this week)has not yet landed..
Urgh... C'mon, what's delaying these cargo guys na, my patience don dey thin. Abeg Mikkyangel, I hope its not cargo for next shipment too oh since I get stuff for there, can't do this kind of waiting again.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mukhcech(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikkyangel:

ALL ITEMS HAVE LANDED, CLEARED AND ARE READY FOR PICK UP...., WOW! Even Cargo (shipped out early this week)has not yet landed..

Alhamdulillah, its gud to knw my lenovo has landed. As I wait for the arrival of the Dell let me kuku go forward ur balance so dat I go fit pickup the two same time. Indeed em so Lucky. THANKS Mikky. May God ease all ur Affairs.ameen.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ngozionefeli: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mob/4633842330.html dis is anoda link, pls help me negotiate 120$
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ngozionefeli: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kolomax(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikkyangel:

ur item is secured!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301294285100?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Oga Mikky can I know the update of this item please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2014
kolomax: Oga Mikky can I know the update of this item please

10 to 15 bizness days pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by stevolinkon40: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2014
mikkyangel:

10 to 15 bizness days pls
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/4638426173.html stephen... $150 but shuld probably go lower.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2014
mikkyangel: more pics from item shipped..

Sunday F....Camera

Osita U..items from amazon

Ahaji H...Laptops

Nah me be the Osita U, ehe. .. , you didn't buy all my items and I also gut to know the ones you bought after my items got to Nigeria. Not that I blame you, like you explained , amazon couldn't accept your payment and you had to buy directly from sellers.
Now, I only ask that you buy these ones, super small but important to me, I am willing to wait a couple of days and collect all items at once through my courier , this will save me cost of faring again remaining items to port Harcourt.
items are;
390462240709. all from eBay. Thank you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Quote of the Day
My life is my message.
Mahatma Gandhi

Love Quote of the Day
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
Erich Segal

Art Quote of the Day
Every creator painfully experiences the chasm between his inner vision and its ultimate expression.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Nature Quote of the Day
If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Khalil Gibran

Funny Quote of the Day
Now there's three things you can do in a baseball game: You can win or you can lose or it can rain.
Casey Stengel

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Abeg that abLogistics guy is he still operating?

make I no go dash person free laptop....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Oga mikky please confirm a casio retro gold watch has arrived as on my ebay page says it arrived on tuesday 26th, messaged you severally but no response
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MrChilaka(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikkyangel: more pics bf,...

chilaka

Folly...cofee jacket

Hmmmm... I am lost

mikkyangel: Ade Ade..

*Chilaka....one item is yet to arrive, am still looking for d second item, although is shows arrived my adress

Sir are these the items 271276688289, 281245986698 and 271513527638

mikkyangel: All Goods shipped! shipped! shipped!

-Chilaka....Dell Laptop

mikkyangel:

items are now ready for pickup...

mikkyangel: ITEMS SHIPPED VIA CARGO..(6 TO 8 DAYS) ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BTWEEN FRIDAY TO MONDAY...Thanks for ur patience..

-Chilaka ...Hp Envy+ Dell Laptop+ Box

Thank You all for ur patience. Please note that as we appraoch ember month, online orders are expected to double,so i"ll try my best to see how fast items can move...Thanks again
-

Sir please clarify if the Dell was shipped previously and is available for pickup or was just shipped. Hope to here from you what the other items are that were shipped
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2014
Anyone knows where or who can fix the screen of Samsung s3 for me. Quite urgent pls.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 3:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Any news on the items shipped by cargo(6 days) last weekend?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2014
mikkyangel: ITEMS SHIPPED VIA CARGO..(6 TO 8 DAYS) ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BTWEEN FRIDAY TO MONDAY...Thanks for ur patience..

-Abdul O...Refurbished Laptop
-Chwuwueme C.....Hp Touchsmart
-Mr T......8 laptops
-Alhaji H.....4 Laptops
-Akpesiri O....Refurbished Laptop
-Chilaka ...Hp Envy+ Dell Laptop+ Box
-Yahaya A....Macbook
-Ogedengbe T....Detachable Hp
-Pastor Wisdom...Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Sheidu....Dell Inspiron
-Adebisi A....Camera+Ring
-Emeka C...HTC Digitizer
-Solomon O....Bigbig box
-Afeez...3 items
-Olaniyi F...Hp slim
-Odunsi....3 phones+Bag+Jacket
-Obaino...Cocacola m
-Mallick B...all items in a box
-Ozor...HTC
-Osita U....all items in Box
-Otiti.....mini laptop+ Se gate

Thank You all for ur patience. Please note that as we appraoch ember month, online orders are expected to double,so i"ll try my best to see how fast items can move...Thanks again
-

ALL ITEMS HAVE FINALLY LANDED! PLEASE ALLOW ALEX TO GO FOR PICKUP MON/TUESDAY....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 6:00am On Aug 31, 2014
mikkyangel:

ALL ITEMS HAVE FINALLY LANDED! PLEASE ALLOW ALEX TO GO FOR PICKUP MON/TUESDAY....

its me afeez. pls how much is my balance for the 3 items.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2014
MORE ITEMS SHIPPED OUT TODAY VIA HAND CARRIAGE (2 DAYS OR LESS)...items are expected to land Tuesday...

-Hakeem....intel core i7 laptop+ screws
-Otito.....samsung phone plus memory card
-Alhaji H...2 laptops
-Ladoja...sexy dell nikledeloen edition
-Olumide.....fuji camera
-Princess...make up kits
-Idowu...all items in a box
-Ogedengbe T....Samsung Galaxy tab 3(unlocked/7")
-Sunday F.....shoes
-Abubarkar....Bold 5
-Obiora O....BB z10 and power Bank
-Raymond...Acer Laptop
-Chidioke...Casio watch
-Rotimi S...Laptop
-Otuya J.....Samsung galaxy tab 7"
-Mallick...small evenlope
-Yochi....watch
-Michael K....2 samsung phones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2014
Alhaji H....2 laptops

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Hakeem...hp intel core i7

Abubarka....BB bold 9930

Ogedengbe...Samsung galaxy tab 3 plus pouch

Otito...Samsung phone plus memory card

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2014
more pics

Obiora.....bb z10 plus power bank

Michael K....2 samsung phones (white and red)

Otuya J...Samsung tab 7"

Idowu A...all items in the box

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Rotimi (laptop)

Sunday...(females shoes)

Obiora...bb phone

princess...make up kit

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2014
*Ladoja...Dell Nikledeloen edition arrived today..(30k) super clean! 2gb memory....i still have 2 more 2pieces left, any body intrested?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Otuya...Samsung tab shipped....2 more pices available (18,500/ simcard enabled)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Tochi....2 wrist waches

Chidioke...One casio watch

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2014
pls can anyone here help me unlock a Samsung S5 (t mobile)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kolomax(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2014
mikkyangel: Hakeem...hp intel core i7

Abubarka....BB bold 9930

Ogedengbe...Samsung galaxy tab 3 plus pouch

Otito...Samsung phone plus memory card
oga mikky it's Abdulkabir not Abubarkar for BB BOLD 9930
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Quote of the Day
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Milton Berle

Love Quote of the Day
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Art Quote of the Day
Less is only more where more is no good.
Frank Lloyd Wright

Nature Quote of the Day
Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
Rabindranath Tagore

Funny Quote of the Day
Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?
Bill Watterson

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Opeyemi5: pls can anyone here help me unlock a Samsung S5 (t mobile)
Contact Otikpoko
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bamasite(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2014
item 200550182502 what is the status and when does it ship out? and what is the spec of the dell laptop. Possibly send link! Thanks. Also what is the spec of the Samsung tablet with link. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Adinije: Contact Otikpoko
thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tafiya: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Oga mikky whats the total charges to naija of this ebay item..121414260369..thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.