Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2134951 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
Hello Mikkyangel,
Do you ship only?
I intend telling my seller to send to your store, then you send to Lagos?
Let me know your take.
How much did you charge per Kg.

plshitmeupprivately, to get myadressin san pedro...my nextship date is 3rd week january...thaks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bee2bee(f): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Okay I'll pm you.
Thanks.

mikkyangel:

plshitmeupprivately, to get myadressin san pedro...my nextship date is 3rd week january...thaks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Op, I Need HP dm4 3099se Mother board. . . Any idea where to get one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Op, I Need HP dm4 3099se Mother board. . . Any idea where to get one?
proceed to ebay dem ful there die
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikkyangel:
PLEASE ! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS .....Call my Los Angeles number atlist one minute to confirm b4 u pay.

..Online Auction and "Buy it Now" approach through the world's most respected and trusted online marketing site "EBAY" is thus one of the cheapest means through which one can get goods online from USA and world over.

Haven mastered both Techniques, i have decided to open my thread to further provide Nigerians with perhaps the most affordable yet reliable means (shipping and handling) through which you can get "ORIGINAL PRODUCTS " live and direct from the world's most advanced nation US of A.

CRAIGSLIST AND 5MILES.COM(U can download 5miles on ur phone)
Los Angeles being a major hub and perhaps ,one of the most popular destinations in usa, provides us with wealth of choices through which we can choose from..places of concentration includes:

*Inglewood
*Hawthorne
*Van nuys
*Hollywood
*Vermont
*Landell
*Downtown (los Angeles)
*China Town (Los Angeles)
*San Bernadino
*Santa Anna
*Santa Monica
*Long Beach
*Hermosa Beach
*Manhatthan Beach

*SHIPPING POLICY:I will provide "Free Shipping" for items(gadgets) that are light weight in nature (for those who have bought numerous items already)eg Phones, Clothes, Watches just name it, anything that is not heavy! (one per client).You only get to pay commission.
Note:I DO NOT USE USP,DHL,FEDEX, et etal, they are damn too expensive!,..my connections here ensures that my goods are. shiped super fast while my charges are unbelievably cheap!
"PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICIAL TIME GIVEN TO RECEIVE UR GOODS IN LAGOS IS BTW 10 TO 15 BUSINESS DAY"[/b]while it takes 2days for goods shipped from USA to get to Nigeria

[b]"LETS PUT IT,AM EVEN CHEAPER THAN NIPOST"!
(lol)[/b]

Steps on Successful Pre-order:
*Sign up/Register on Ebay or U can search Directly.Amazon ,can be a good guard to help you know the actual price of what you intend to bu.y
*When you find a product, Copy and paste Link to my email adress,OR copy item number(usually found at the middle right of the page of item your buying.and send it on this thread)..for record purposes
*Contact me with the item you want,please it is important to look at the sellers profile,this is where i can help)

My Contacts:
Email: mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com ( please i will not send you an email, unless you send one to me)

Tell: +1 323.714.5713
Whatsup:+1 323.714.5713

BANK DETAILS: (PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!...PAY ONLY INTO THIS ACCOUNT)

Name: ODEGA MICHAEL
BANK: Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Number: 0011091586 (current)
0011091603 (Dollar account)

See links below

*Hp dm4 3099se beats specila edition..(my highest selling Laptop)

https://www.nairaland.com/1150789/usa-hp-3099se-beats-special

https://www.nairaland.com/1512344/hp-dm4-beats-special-edition

*Dell Niclelodeon Edition (mini laptop)

https://www.nairaland.com/1894016/very-attractive-dell-nickelodeon-edition

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skinomi%C2%AE-TechSkin-BlackBerry-Replacements-Anti-Bubble/dp/B014K0HY68/ref=sr_1_100?ie=UTF8&qid=1450967242&sr=8-100&keywords=blackberry+passport+silver

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-Passport-4-5-Inch-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B00NSRC4Y2/ref=sr_1_1_m?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1450964825&sr=1-1
Blackberry Passport 4.5-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
www.amazon.co.uk
Buy Blackberry Passport 4.5-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black at Amazon UK. Free delivery on eligible orders.

Micheal please help me to know the among that will bring this blackberry passport to me in Portharcourt Rivers state .

Micheal na that your Guy for western union money transfer . i hole the money for hand now, but Bank no dey work today . i for pay into your naira acccount for you.

The price for passport is 349.99 and the price for the skinomi techskin is 13.99 making it total of = 364.93 Usd.

please what is your commission, and also how much will your bank take to convert the money to usd so that you can get it ready for me.

Infact tell me how much that will bring it down to Portharcourt Rivers state
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Smilelo:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skinomi%C2%AE-TechSkin-BlackBerry-Replacements-Anti-Bubble/dp/B014K0HY68/ref=sr_1_100?ie=UTF8&qid=1450967242&sr=8-100&keywords=blackberry+passport+silver

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-Passport-4-5-Inch-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B00NSRC4Y2/ref=sr_1_1_m?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1450964825&sr=1-1
Blackberry Passport 4.5-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
www.amazon.co.uk
Buy Blackberry Passport 4.5-Inch SIM-Free Smartphone - Black at Amazon UK. Free delivery on eligible orders.

Micheal please help me to know the among that will bring this blackberry passport to me in Portharcourt Rivers state .

Micheal na that your Guy for western union money transfer . i hole the money for hand now, but Bank no dey work today . i for pay into your naira acccount for you.

The price for passport is 349.99 and the price for the skinomi techskin is 13.99 making it total of = 364.93 Usd.

please what is your commission, and also how much will your bank take to convert the money to usd so that you can get it ready for me.

Infact tell me how much that will bring it down to Portharcourt Rivers state

Item is in d uk,please search for usa seller..
Lagos is my last bus stop, will give u contacts of courier that will help deliver to you in PH.

Lastly, my next ship date is Jan ending...tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikkyangel:

Lagos is my last bus stop, will give u contacts of courier that will help deliver to you in PH.

mikyy i beg how i go use know seller way dey USA. and also you know tell me your commission.
answer me quick i beg
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikkyangel:

i know you will be shipping to Nigeria By Jan.
but please answer me one more question.

Can you buy from Blackberry shop Directly. if yes here is the link .

http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_US/pd/productID.332345500/categoryID.68121100/parentCategoryID.66826200

check and let me know the price and your commission . please answer me i am waiting i beg
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikkyangel:

ok check this out

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Passport-Unlocked-Phone-Packaging/dp/B011DJN5K8/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1450976989&sr=1-1&keywords=blackberry+passport+silver+edition

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi%C2%AE-TechSkin-Blackberry-Replacement-Anti-Bubble/dp/B00NYFJTD2/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1450978635&sr=8-23&keywords=skinomi+tech+skin+blackberry

The bb passport = 549
Skinomi Dark wood = 12.95
Total = 561.95
Your commission = ?
Vat ( means the money your bank will take to change the Naira to Usd ) = ??

Tell me so that i will know the total before the end of today 24/dec/2015 . ( like i said the money is with me now )

waiting for your reply. please i try calling you but it is not going . so please if you dont mind Give me your number again let me call you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bee2bee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
mikkyangel:

please whats its weight?

Item weight 10 pounds
Shipping weight 14.7 pounds
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
bee2bee:

Item weight 10 pounds
Shipping weight 14.7 pounds

so we calculate=14.7 by $5=$73.5
Commission........... $15
Total?.?..........88.5
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Smilelo:

ok check this out

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Passport-Unlocked-Phone-Packaging/dp/B011DJN5K8/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1450976989&sr=1-1&keywords=blackberry+passport+silver+edition

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi%C2%AE-TechSkin-Blackberry-Replacement-Anti-Bubble/dp/B00NYFJTD2/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1450978635&sr=8-23&keywords=skinomi+tech+skin+blackberry

The bb passport = 549
Skinomi Dark wood = 12.95
Total = 561.95
Your commission = ?
Vat ( means the money your bank will take to change the Naira to Usd ) = ??

Tell me so that i will know the total before the end of today 24/dec/2015 . ( like i said the money is with me now )

waiting for your reply. please i try calling you but it is not going . so please if you dont mind Give me your number again let me call you.

I sent you a number to call, still hunt heard from you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Smilelo:

i know you will be shipping to Nigeria By Jan.
but please answer me one more question.

Can you buy from Blackberry shop Directly. if yes here is the link .

http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_US/pd/productID.332345500/categoryID.68121100/parentCategoryID.66826200

check and let me know the price and your commission . please answer me i am waiting i beg

sure I can, hit me up wen u r ready
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
mikkyangel:

sure I can, hit me up wen u r ready

ok mickky i will go for this Blackberry passport .

also this one
http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi%C2%AE-TechSkin-Blackberry-Replacement-Anti-Bubble/dp/B00NYFJTD2/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1450978635&sr=8-23&keywords=skinomi+tech+skin+blackberry.

i will be sending the money first thing Monday morning. i dont have phone i have called that number you gave to me it look like your brother is the one answering me. i have the cash right here with me but bank no dey open till monday . i am going to my bothers house now to use his phone and chart with u in the next 20mins you will see my message .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gagzee(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pho/5367842927.html
Boss abeg help me check this stuff out...and also if you can beat d price down to 350$ from d initial 400$ vry vry important, would really appreciate, thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pls I want to get a tlc TV... 32inches preferably white from eBay pls... Help me check d price nd d delivery tins.. M jst Co fused here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
gagzee:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pho/5367842927.html
Boss abeg help me check this stuff out...and also if you can beat d price down to 350$ from d initial 400$ vry vry important, would really appreciate, thanks.

am sorry, no craiglist for now, till 3rd week of january
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
MzBreezy:
Pls I want to get a tlc TV... 32inches preferably white from eBay pls... Help me check d price nd d delivery tins.. M jst Co fused here

no vex sir/ma, no tvs for now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gagzee(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2015
mikkyangel:

am sorry, no craiglist for now, till 3rd week of january
Chai, bros dollar fit don nack 300naira by then now...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2015
as at today sunday 27-12-2015 , 1 Dollar is 201 to Naira. official

if you want to know always use moneygram site to check here is the link
https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kentochi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Smilelo:
as at today sunday 27-12-2015 , 1 Dollar is 201 to Naira. official

if you want to know always use moneygram site to check here is the link
https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB
thanks bros
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Micheal i done send you message for your Email , you Never Reply me since . i beg check your Email address and Message me back.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tolzeal(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Mikky baba How you doing Boss.. I hope market they push bro.
I just talk say make i HI you bro.More Money Everyday.

Happy New year in advance Though you no give me Christmas chicken chop grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Tolzeal:
Mikky baba How you doing Boss.. I hope market they push bro.
I just talk say make i HI you bro.More Money Everyday.

Happy New year in advance Though you no give me Christmas chicken chop grin grin grin

nothing do u bro....thanks man, wish u a mostprosperous new year
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Oga T....all laptops arrived myadress in San pedro

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Smilelo:
Micheal i done send you message for your Email , you Never Reply me since . i beg check your Email address and Message me back.

message seen, sorry not doing for $30
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
mikkyangel:

message seen, sorry not doing for $30

ok no wahala $40 i agreed the money will be paid first thing tomorrow money been 29/12/2015. that is when bank will be opening in the Zoo called Nigeria .

Pone = $499
Techskin = $12.59
commission = $40
vert = $21

Total will now be $572.59 x 201 Naira = 115,090 Naira

it will be sent to your naira account tomorrow morning .

is that ok with you tell me.
waiting for your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Smilelo:

ok no wahala $40 i agreed the money will be paid first thing tomorrow money been 29/12/2015. that is when bank will be opening in the Zoo called Nigeria .

Pone = $499
Techskin = $12.59
commission = $40
vert = $21

waiting for your reply

Who told u dollar is 201? Bros, pls don't mk any deposit yet...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Smilelo:

Pone = $499
Techskin = $12.59
commission = $40
vert = $21

waiting for your reply

Who told u dollar is 201? Bros, pls don't mk any deposit yet.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.