Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135140 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
The guy stays at okooba
He is tall
Slim
Fair
He uses a first bank account
D second time I wanted to deal with him I shud have sent the money into his account bcus I was running late
And I did not want us to use d ATM but bcus of different bank charges we used d ATM
If I had send d money to his account it would have been easier for u
I will have just given u all his account details and u get the madafuckerr
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
achodave:

The scammer probably ordered something from mikky and will clain he is the one that paid the 48k after scamming this guy.
Sincerely I am very sorry for this guy. It's painful and annoying that this scammer still got this done on this trend.
That is why people thinks it's over doing when you try to confirm someone's name , phone number or ID on Google or nairaland before transaction. I do it severally once I want to transact any business online and once I can't get any of your information online, I ask you to post your picture as your whatsapp dp, if nothing still, I ignore you.
If only this guy had Google the account name before payment, he would have seen this thread and probably escaped been scammed.
I sincerely sympathize with the guy. It's not too good for our business early in the year with this.
BUT LESSON:
Always confirm information of seller on nairaland by googling their username ID or phone number on nairaland.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mistamexzy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
achodave:
I just searched for the guys account,he's threads have been deleted,he's account name is "nobody" which I don't understand but anyway a certain eniolaamoda of nairaland has bought a blackberry from him and I think it was a face to face transaction.
So try and contact the eniolaamoda

What account did you search for because I never talked about his nairaland ID.

So how did you find him out knowing his ID and also his previous transactions.

@mikky pls take note.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mistamexzy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
tim26will:

Sincerely I am very sorry for this guy. It's painful and annoying that this scammer still got this done on this trend.
That is why people thinks it's over doing when you try to confirm someone's name , phone number or ID on Google or nairaland before transaction. I do it severally once I want to transact any business online and once I can't get any of your information online, I ask you to post your picture as your whatsapp dp, if nothing still, I ignore you.
If only this guy had Google the account name before payment, he would have seen this thread and probably escaped been scammed.
I sincerely sympathize with the guy. It's not too good for our business early in the year with this.
BUT LESSON:
Always confirm information of seller on nairaland by googling their username ID or phone number on nairaland.

Went through his history and found a successful previous transaction dat was the reason I forged ahead. Thinking its a normal hustler tryn to make sumthin for himself. I cannot pay money to anyone before verification.

NB: I never knew Micheal all dis while up until he sent me his account details as Micheal Odega.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
mistamexzy:

@mikky pls take note.
Once you Google the number you will see the user ID
But I'm confuse,
eniolaamoda:
What d Bleep,dis guy scammed u
I bought an iphone5 and blackberry from dis guy within a week and I paid him cash
His phones were clean
We met man to man
The guy himself is fresh and clean
I know how he looks like
But I don't have his pictures
R u sure he scammed u
Mehn d guy Bleep up o
Why ppl.dey behave like dis na
Meanwhile dragnet see ehn u GATS sabi how to dey follow up and help members o
We can't blame dis guy na
Mikkyangels thread is one of d hardest thread to buy something from
His deals are legit but the process is confusing
If u r not used to Nairaland u will not b able to buy something from mikkyangel
His thread is somewhat confusing and hard for a nairalander newbie
I cannot blame d guy this is a whole new system of scamming
Bcus I myself left positive feedbacks on d guys thread
We met we deal
D next day again ibbought iphone from him
Smooth deal
I never knew he was scam o
Intact one other nairalander scammed me just last week but am just on a cool
It normal.
Na everyday person dey wise
If you know his area in onions, why not say it.
Your IP and that of achodave.....is conflicting are you both using same internet?
Before both of you source of posting is same. Don't ask how I know...... Nothing is hidden when on internet.
This guy had only one posting on nairaland, how quick did you guys recognize him?
Hhhhhmmmm!!!!!!!
Well DRAGNET, it's your duty. Let them supply us what they know about this guy, we must keep this thread safe.
eniolaamoda:
What d Bleep,dis guy scammed u
I bought an iphone5 and blackberry from dis guy within a week and I paid him cash
His phones were clean
We met man to man
The guy himself is fresh and clean
I know how he looks like
But I don't have his pictures
R u sure he scammed u
Mehn d guy Bleep up o
Why ppl.dey behave like dis na
Meanwhile dragnet see ehn u GATS sabi how to dey follow up and help members o
We can't blame dis guy na
Mikkyangels thread is one of d hardest thread to buy something from
His deals are legit but the process is confusing
If u r not used to Nairaland u will not b able to buy something from mikkyangel
His thread is somewhat confusing and hard for a nairalander newbie
I cannot blame d guy this is a whole new system of scamming
Bcus I myself left positive feedbacks on d guys thread
We met we deal
D next day again ibbought iphone from him
Smooth deal
I never knew he was scam o
Intact one other nairalander scammed me just last week but am just on a cool
It normal.
Na everyday person dey wise
I am very sure you're encouraging other scammers, this thread us as simple as abc, just follow instructions.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by achodave(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
mistamexzy:

@mikky pls take note.

Lol bro chill,which one is mikky take note,I'm trying to help you here and your suspecting me?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by achodave(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Google the number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
tim26will:

Once you Google the number you will see the user ID
But I'm confuse,
If you know his area in onions, why not say it.
Your IP and that of achodave.....is conflicting are you both using same internet?
Before both of you source of posting is same. Don't ask how I know...... Nothing is hidden when on internet.
This guy had only one posting on nairaland, how quick did you guys recognize him?
Hhhhhmmmm!!!!!!!
Well DRAGNET, it's your duty. Let them supply us what they know about this guy, we must keep this thread safe.
I am very sure you're encouraging other scammers, this thread us as simple as abc, just follow instructions.

What r u trying to say lol
Look am not a scam
I have mad deals with lot of ppl on Nairaland and dey have all seen me face to face okay
In fact I have even made deals with Mikky set
Am not sharing IP with anybody abeg o
U r probably forming I too know or thinking u r Chloe Sullivan in smallville
Are u bill gates
I reside in mowe so me I don't know d mumu IP u r talking about o

I see no reason why u Timwill will come here and post shiii about me when me and u have also done business before

Well back to d matter this guys name is Sanskid on Nairaland,same number,I bought two phones from him separate days and d deal went well

I don't know where he lives but he stays at okooba at iyana ipaja side

We met at shoprite and Oshodi d times we did business

he is tall
He is slim
He looks like he came from a rich home
His clothes where original
His baseball cap
He was fresh n all
Dats all I know

Finish.

I have been a nairalander since na u can go back to all my post all u want am as legit as a bible

Happy new year bro

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
tim26will:

BUT LESSON:

Even if u get details there is nothing u can do

Imagine d day I send someone to get system from u
Dat u posted my share into my account
If u did not wana post it and ran away with my money what will I do?
U will just clean up ur moniker n posts and ddats all

Infactt I was scammed here by a nairalander just last week 14k
I have his number moniker everything email

But who do I go to
Even if I meet dragnet self d parole will just b prolonging

I think d ultimate is seeing anybody u wanna trade with except of course d person na foundation nairalander member.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by miqos02(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmmmm

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sunboy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
How to curb such cheap scams again;
1. Always try to meet people face to face and in a neutral zone too. Why? My friend was thrown from a storey building in ikeja some months ago, met the guy on NL, they met sold the phone, he paid and then the seller and his gang wanted to get the phone back from him, in the course of the struggle they threw him from the balcony. The guy still never heal finish till today.

2. Before buying anything from anyone on NL, please take your time to see their old posts and previous transactions. If the person is not a regular seller then choose a neutral zone to meet.

3. Beware of sellers asking to send stuffs, see their past transactions before u engage in such deal.

4. Avoid extremely cheap stuff. I mean good-to-be-true stuff!

5. Always be the one to chose location!!!

6. You can add your own

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
sunboy:
How to curb such cheap scams again;
1. Always try to meet people face to face and in a neutral zone too. Why? My friend was thrown from a storey building in ikeja some months ago, met the guy on NL, they met sold the phone, he paid and then the seller and his gang wanted to get the phone back from him, in the course of the struggle they threw him from the balcony. The guy still never heal finish till today.

2. Before buying anything from anyone on NL, please take your time to see their old posts and previous transactions. If the person is not a regular seller then choose a neutral zone to meet.

3. Beware of sellers asking to send stuffs, see their past transactions before u engage in such deal.

4. Avoid extremely cheap stuff. I mean good-to-be-true stuff!

5. Always be the one to chose location!!!

6. You can add your own
I feel really sorry for the guy who was scammed, this may come as an advert but is the bitter truth. I just opened my thread last week on this particular issue. Same last week I was scammed by a girl!!! Please guys read my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2833804/welcome-confirm "Welcome to Confirm", it was organized to curb stuffs like this and render help to my fellow nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
mistamexzy:

Went through his history and found a successful previous transaction dat was the reason I forged ahead. Thinking its a normal hustler tryn to make sumthin for himself. I cannot pay money to anyone before verification.

NB: I never knew Micheal all dis while up until he sent me his account details as Micheal Odega.

Sorry for your loss... Its disturbing that one of the pictures he used for the iPhone is actually from another advert. The one he mentioned "outer case" lol. That in itself is a goof. He wanted to say "otterbox case" or what?

He sent you 3 different pictures of an iphone

The lesson here is that, one could ask potential sellers to send pictures in a particular pose or ask them type their name on the phone and snap it... Anything to confirm the authenticity.
Maybe mikky shoukd start verifying names of those he received money from by requesting an id card

The phone is actually an iphone 5s as I put it there.

See d thread he got it from.

www.nairaland.com/2753526/factory-unlocked-iphone-5s-16gb

The phone is still up for sale by the way cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DatechMan(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
DatechMan:

Ok bro.
Let's leave out the charger.
I want to add this to the order instead.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-Wireless-Gamepad-Controller-Joystick-USB-Receiver-for-PC-Gamer-UK-Grey/351500023005

What's the total cost and Naira equivalent so that I can sort things out quickly.

Salud,

#GodBlessNigeria

Oga mikky still awaiting your response
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ask4delaw(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2016
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280809425478

oga mikky please i need the cost of bringing this down to lagos ASAP
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ask4delaw:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280809425478

oga mikky please i need the cost of bringing this down to lagos ASAP
thanks

shippng commences by february sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
@mikkyangel , is there a way I can talk to you outside of this thread ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2016
holusormi:
@mikkyangel , is there a way I can talk to you outside of this thread ?

sure, i hope all is well? pls call charles 07069695115, he will connect you to me..or send me whts up message
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

sure, i hope all is well? pls call charles 07069695115, he will connect you to me..or send me whts up message

No problem Bros.,, nipost had caused me too much grief !! , I called Charles now and he said he will get back to you ,, I told him am Holusormi from nairaland , please let me know when you guys have discussed , he wanted your permission before giving me your number , am waiting for your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.

ok oooo. i believe say when i go place others , i believe say una go carry my goods reach PH.city

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
holusormi:

No problem Bros.,, nipost had caused me too much grief !! , I called Charles now and he said he will get back to you ,, I told him am Holusormi from nairaland , please let me know when you guys have discussed , he wanted your permission before giving me your number , am waiting for your reply

yes u can again from now till 10pm n9ja time, he will connect you to me...tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
mikkyangel:
PLEASE ! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS .....Call my Los Angeles number atlist one minute to confirm b4 u pay.

*Inglewood
*Hawthorne
*Van nuys
*Hollywood
*Vermont
*Landell
*Downtown (los Angeles)
*China Town (Los Angeles)
*San Bernadino
*Santa Anna
*Santa Monica
*Long Beach
*Hermosa Beach
*Manhatthan Beach

Craglist pickup begins january 25th, thanks

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fendorf(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gagzee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

Ahh finally, thankGod, boss hw mch is ur exchange rate currently
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

Boss pls how much to ship TV from Amazon? 32 inch
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2016
jahstech:

Boss pls how much to ship TV from Amazon? 32 inch

Oga, no idea....u can find time to check on ebay n amazon..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
gagzee:

Ahh finally, thankGod, boss hw mch is ur exchange rate currently

For now 270, offcos. U know it fluctuates..?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: oje4u2see(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.