Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2149212 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2016
solaceTK:
For ur Direct from the US, used laptops in pristine condition at unbelievable prices plus free universial Modem and 8-16gb flash drive and 1.5gb Etisalat data plan on any laptop you buy, visit any of my thread via the links below: Note we offer pay on delivery to most part of the country. we await ur calls. Have a nice day

https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/4
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/3

e b like say u want me to send links of my past laptop deals on ur thread? i mean up to 30 links?,....have u ever seen me going to post on other threads? And how are we sure ur items are coming from usa? mk u cool down ohhhh, nor b competiton..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2016
Prince....5 pieces perfume secured(ebay daily deals).....over 40pieces sold in 1hour, wow!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2016
Oga mikky like say I go begin buy from Craigslist o. What and what do I need to know b4 buying from Craigslist
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

Laptops just landed lagos today.....hp dm4 aluminium steel brush(1TB Hard drive+6gb memory+Intel core i5)= 80k
give me anaddress and phone number. Please can I see pic of the laptop? BTW, I am the guy who sent you that Amazon link about a cream wink. I will buzz u on whatsapp now.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

e b like say u want me to send links of my past laptop deals on ur thread? i mean up to 30 links?,....have u ever seen me going to post on other threads? And how are we sure ur items are coming from usa? mk u cool down ohhhh, nor b competiton..

No mind the block head.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2016
Rhaspody:
Oga mikky like say I go begin buy from Craigslist o. What and what do I need to know b4 buying from Craigslist

Like which location is closer to you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
Rhaspody:

Like which location is closer to you

-1st thing to watch out for is getting a good deal, b4 u think of location.u might see an iphone6 in hawthorne(where i stay), but the price is $400, would u go for it because u feel fuel would just be $10?

-Deals that look too good to be true, pls run from them
-u can send text directly to the seller, (most americans dont know geography / never travel out), so dey may think ur number is a new network In california.."DONT TELL THEM U ARE IN N9JA".
-Please donot negociate yeye price with them, they will no longer communicate with you when u give them a price they dont like(oyinbo dey quick dey vex)
-Please u must be ready to deposit money posibly same day ur communicating with d seller..(oyinbo no dey like to hear, am coming or bank will open on monday, this is weeknd)
-"adverts with only emails written below each as contacts are fake"
-please make sure whatvevr link ur sending to me has phone number, if there is no phone number, pls try and communicates with the seller via mail( click on reply at the top left page to send the seller a mail)
-deals that look too pure, are those ones the seller would ask me to meet em at his/her adress
-Advert with no name of city are not pure
-Always ask seller for imei number if the negociation invilves an iphone....tru imei number u can check if the phone is unlocked.
-Please note that craigslist do not offer buyer protection or refund...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 1:19pm On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

-1st thing to watch out for is getting a good deal, b4 u think of location.u might see an iphone6 in hawthorne(where i stay), but the price is $400, would u go for it because u feel fuel would just be $10?

-u can send text directly to the seller, (most americans dont know geography / never travel out), so dey may think ur number is a new network In california.."DONT TELL THEM U ARE IN N9JA".
-Please donot negociate yeye price with them, they will no longer communicate with you when u give them a price they dont like(oyinbo dey quick dey vex)
-Please u must be ready to deposit money posibly same day ur communicating with d seller..(oyinbo no dey like to hear, am coming or bank will open on monday, this is weeknd)
-please make sure whatvevr link ur sending to me has phone number, if there is no phone number, pls try and communicates with the seller via mail( click on reply at the top left page to send the seller a mail)
-deals that look too pure, are those ones the seller would ask me to meet em at his/her adress
-Always ask seller for imei number if the negociation invilves an iphone....tru imei number u can check if the phone is unlocked.

The Oyibo part.... Very funny. 9ja life easy o!

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

sorry, when i called, i was busy at work....pls always try to negociate with each sellers directly, u can send them text message(dont tell them ur in Ngeria), when dey reply, u tell them that ur brother in Hawthorne (LAX area), will come for pickup...simple!

Boss, how far with my items especially the laptop, dont wanna miss it
have a great day ahead
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2016
Please i want A clean iPhone 6. My number

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

Goods are currently in Lagos, we await clearance from customs, am sorry for the delay... My agents says they should be out today/tmorrow..
once again, sorry for the delay...
Wednesday has passed 10days after shipment, I hope the items would be available tomorrow for pickup.. I am hoping to get mine at my location by Friday which is my deadline, its has not been easy waiting for an item that is supposed to come by express shipping.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
temitimx19:

Wednesday has passed 10days after shipment, I hope the items would be available tomorrow for pickup.. I am hoping to get mine at my location by Friday which is my deadline, its has not been easy waiting for an item that is supposed to come by express shipping.
Very sad in deed.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sagaciousblog: 8:54am On May 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

wow!!!thanks for these tips..still trying to go through the thread though.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Timiwhite(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
Last week of July/1st week of august.. oga...lots of phones, laptops+females shoes,free perfumes....e go bloody! (Let's hope exchange rate doesn't discourage me,cos i'd rather bring d dollars physically to n9ja, and sell on d blk mkt)..

Am waiting on this deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
@Mikkyangel I've sent about 6 deals on your WhatsApp. Contact me once you've reasoned with the sellers so i can make payment once. I really wish all will work out.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tolzeal(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
Situation is getting Unfavorable and Unbearable. Days after days. Mikky what's up now ? We've been together for a while ....Why is this happening .. Everyone has a plan. We've waited for so long. I demand to know what's really happening.

These failed promises not helping at all. ,

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2016
Tolzeal:
Situation is getting Unfavorable and Unbearable. Days after days. Mikky what's up now ? We've been together for a while ....Why is this happening .. Everyone has a plan. We've waited for so long. I demand to know what's really happening.

These failed promises not helping at all. ,
I wonder oh! And to worsen it nobody cares nor borders, everybody seems to be very OK and comfortable with the way things are going.
Just watching in 100D cool to see za out come.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
I contacted Charles and the feedback was that customs asked him to come tomorrow Friday 27, 2016 to pick the items.
According to him new government, new faces have taken over the airport clearing hence things not going as fast as before.
I hope it comes out early tomorrow morning cos I'm leaving Lagos tomorrow. Na my items carry me come Lagos and this delay by customs.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2016
obosirow:
I contacted Charles and the feedback was that customs asked him to come tomorrow Friday 27, 2016 to pick the items.
According to him new government, new faces have taken over the airport clearing hence things not going as fast as before.
I hope it comes out early tomorrow morning cos I'm leaving Lagos tomorrow. Na my items carry me come Lagos and this delay by customs.

Thanks for the update bro...
Exactly what, my agents have been telling me since monday..."call back tmorow ","call back tmorow ",some peeps don't understand that if customs decide to hold these goods for the next 1month,there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.. if I like mk I shout at d top of my voice..

I have given updates yesterday that goods shd be out today (just as my agent told me),na yanky I dey,I rely on info from them..."yet some will be talking abt failed promises "...na which time me and person go into promises?

Now am being dragged to pay extra to clear my shipment as I hv no choice.. (dem say fuel increase, dollar increase,even tomatoes increase )...waitin man never see? .doing bizness wit n9ja really really sucks!

Airport exchange rate currently stands at 352..*(shipping rate),so let's wait to see what happens tommorow...

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by TeamLightSkin(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2016
OutOnBail:
I think people should be careful and wary of those cheap Lg G4 selling at low prices which could be attributed to their factory defects. This is an hardware issue that affects the phone in the future causing it to boot loop I.e just stuck on the lg logo or "starting apps" logo. Lg is aware of this issue and the only resolution is returning the device to the lg store or another solution which is crude is removing the logic board and heat in a grill to about 350 degree Celsius for 30 minutes and allow to cool for an hour.

It's a good phone in terms of hardware specs but be careful and that's y it's being sold cheap now by people.

You can Google "bootloop in lg g4" to know more about this. This kind of bootloop isn't the software ish which can be easily fixed but this is hardware related caused by a component not soldered well to the board.

As a g4 user I can confirm dt d problem is ONLY on phones made last year. I got a g4 in July & it started looping in Nov, got anoda in Jan & its got no issues. If ur buying a g4 its beta to buy a NEW 1 & check d production date on d box, if its 2016, u r good. If its 2015, it may gv u issues later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

Airport exchange rate currently stands at 352..*(shipping rate),so let's wait to see what happens tommorow...

Indeed delay they say is dangerous. If the goods were shipped in batches as usual all this dollar calamities wouldn't have befall at least some of the goods but now see were delay has landed all of them goods. CHOI @ a whopping ₦352/$. Still watching with my 100D glass coolto see ZA OUTCOME
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
obosirow:
Abeg Oga share Ram for Charles Number make all of us kukuma de call am. As e de hot
Even me kuma, want pick up tomorrow shape shape
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
If the items can be ready for pickup before 12pm tomorrow, it would be the best news I have heard this week.
Please further delays is bad for business.. Also how do I contact Charles?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
Nsonaso:

Abeg Oga share Ram for Charles Number make all of us kukuma de call am. As e de hot
Even me kuma, want pick up tomorrow shape shape

You may contact Mike for Charles number.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
obosirow:

You may contact Mike for Charles number.
Guess I didn't see or know mikky before requesting it from you? Or do you think mikky is ready to give to me and I decided to ask you for it?
You should have pretend you never saw the comment if you don't want to share.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
mikkyangel:
All items shipped! shipped!1 shipped!!!

Am sorry for the delay, carry on shipemnt(2 days shipping), was cancelled 3times last week, so i had to settle for Air Cargo(5 to 7 bizness days),So ETA for goods shipped yesterday(sunday may 15th ), is 5 to 7 bizness days...Thanks for ur patience,...

-Uncle Solo.....cctv cam(5-5kg)
-Harunna Mo.....Toshiba Laptop
-Temi d Ay.....hp Laptop+Acer touch screen
-Olivia.....Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (to bal 20k)
-Tobansi.......Lg Phone
-Mayroll........2 hp Laptops
-Elijah........Hp dm4
-Akinlolu.....pair of shoes+watch
-Ojo......long paper card board
-Nwokocha......phone+ tablet
-Oga T......4 laptops+1 tab
-S. f....2 cameras plus accesories
-Obisoro.....3 phones
-Kadiri........4 phones
-chukwu ch.....Note 5(sealed)
-Calistus.....2 phones (total, $30.....u pay $15)......meaning $15 discount
-mike......iphone 6
-Topzeal......phon+ Laptop
-Muyiwa......3 phones
-Chukwudi An....Zen phone
-Tochi.......Acer touch screen
-Temi....toshiba laptop
-Emma....hp laptop
-Samson....Asus Tab
-Ozor.....slipper+phone accessories
-Uche......suppliement drugs

-Ademdun(major shareholder).....5 samsung s7+1 windows phone+Lg phone+slippers+crream+Audio receiver+mattrace

Goods should be ready for pickup tommorrow morning by Charles.
*Shipping rate(Airport rate)...352 to $1

thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2016
more items will arrive tommorow(2 days shipping), from my second Agent..Charles may likely go for pickup too..

*Banigo P...44ibs(stun guns)
*Iya rainbow....(make up items...3 boxes)
*King David.....(Laptop+ box of camera accessories)
*Yasuf.....Galaxy j6
*Cosmos.....Lg 4+ hp dm4
*Cleva....iphone 6+ suppliemets
*Frank......Hp laptop
*k.i....2 dell Laptops
*MB........2 pairs of shoes+ bb classic
*Ani........hp laptop+ htc phone

thanks for ur patients
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
mikkyangel:
more items will arrive tommorow(2 days shipping), from my second Agent..Charles may likely go for pickup too..

*Yasuf.....Galaxy j6
*Cosmos.....Lg 4+ hp dm4
*Frank......Hp laptop
*k.i....2 dell Laptops

thanks for ur patients

na wa.. which kind luck I come get for Mikky hand, when am still thinking of when I would pickup my item, that I paid for Since April 28th or so and after 11/12 days of "Air cargo" shipping.. Funny enough this 2 days shipment was what I paid for. Well done Mikky na you try pass.. I can't wait to get my item sha, I guess that's the beauty of Yankee Shipping.. Keep up the good work, God bless our hustle and NL..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by akashi01(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2016
mikkyangel:

*Yasuf.....Galaxy j6
*Cosmos.....Lg 4+ hp dm4
*Frank......Hp laptop
*k.i....2 dell Laptops

thanks for ur patients

www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Nexus-5-D820-16GB-Black-Unlocked-Good-Condition-GD6805-/272252468403?hash=item3f6382fcb3:g:yzoAAOSwBw5XQ5Zr&_trksid=p2349526.m3874.l7936

Quote please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
mikkyangel:

Goods should be ready for pickup tommorrow morning by Charles.
*Shipping rate(Airport rate)...352 to $1

thanks

charles has just picked up items and he shold be availble in ......1hr, please hit me up for clearance...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tolzeal(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
mikkyangel:

charles has just picked up items and he shold be availble in ......1hr, please hit me up for clearance...thanks

Alright.... Good job bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.