Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2148372 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
mybad:

Mikky!
What's your dollar rate please?

online paymnt=315 to $1
shipping rate?(to be determined wen goods arrive n9ja/airport rate)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2016
mustapha....Lg 4 picked up in San pedro..(comes with free screen guard and pouch)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2016
Yusuf....Samsung G6 arrived from amazon

cleaver, second item arrived

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
aberyomi09:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5573588454.html

Am interested in the Note 4 and I already negotiated with the seller for 30 bucks, location Koreatown
Thanks boss

for faster replies, pls hit me up on whtsup, text message ...i would have gone from san pedro(where i picked up Lg 4), to pick urs...am already home, and my weeknd seem kinda tight....lets see how it goes.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2016
mikkyangel:

for faster replies, pls hit me up on whtsup, text message ...i would have gone from san pedro(where i picked up Lg 4), to pick urs...am already home, and my weeknd seem kinda tight....lets see how it goes.....

Ehya, do the needful with 08061127258, thanx man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 7:27am On May 22, 2016
Hello Mikkyangel

Can you visit Santa Ana to pick up a laptop? Hope its not out of your coverage area?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by akashi01(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
Mikkyangel abeg when you other crazy deals like the G4 please notify me.
Thanks a bunch
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
akashi01:
Mikkyangel abeg when you other crazy deals like the G4 please notify me.

Thanks a bunch

Last week of July/1st week of august.. oga...lots of phones, laptops+females shoes,free perfumes....e go bloody! (Let's hope exchange rate doesn't discourage me,cos i'd rather bring d dollars physically to n9ja, and sell on d blk mkt)..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2016
zebszebs:
Hello Mikkyangel

Can you visit Santa Ana to pick up a laptop? Hope its not out of your coverage area?

Fuel to Santa ana=$22
No bnk charges if u send cash via paypal
Online payment...315 to $1
Ship to lagos.... $50
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by akashi01(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2016
mikkyangel:

Last week of July/1st week of august.. oga...lots of phones, laptops+females shoes,free perfumes....e go bloody! (Let's hope exchange rate doesn't discourage me,cos i'd bring d dollars physically to n9ja, and sell on d blk mkt)..
I better start saving o cos that G4 deal really pain me sha..Last week of July you go see me.

Selling dollars on black market is the real deal now eh
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by elogic(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aAK1(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2016
mikkyangel:
Cla, dis na another solid deal ohhh, atlist it shd fetch u 30k after tax(expenses).....Gold iphone 6 picked up in inglewood for less than $200..(after serious negociation)...also, imei tallied with what seller gave b4 my arrival...phone is confirmed unlocked
Mikky is this item still available?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2016
hello mikkyangel, i want to buy an eBay gift card from someone, but it will only load with a US registered paypal and eBay account. is ur's US, can you help me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OutOnBail(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
I think people should be careful and wary of those cheap Lg G4 selling at low prices which could be attributed to their factory defects. This is an hardware issue that affects the phone in the future causing it to boot loop I.e just stuck on the lg logo or "starting apps" logo. Lg is aware of this issue and the only resolution is returning the device to the lg store or another solution which is crude is removing the logic board and heat in a grill to about 350 degree Celsius for 30 minutes and allow to cool for an hour.

It's a good phone in terms of hardware specs but be careful and that's y it's being sold cheap now by people.

You can Google "bootloop in lg g4" to know more about this. This kind of bootloop isn't the software ish which can be easily fixed but this is hardware related caused by a component not soldered well to the board.

Infinitikoncept:

Lg G4 for $50?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DatechMan(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2016
Oga mikky,

Can you win this for me ASAP?

ebay item id 252399058569

Thanks,
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/emd/5590396270.html

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/5601245405.html (note 3 in downey, 100bucks)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/sys/5599878466.html (negotiated with the spaniard for $150), location: Longbeach Contact: (562)-313-0031

Bolded is the major priority
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by temitimx19(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
Its Tuesday already. Any News about the package that was shipped on Sunday 15th May 2015..

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
mikkyangel:
mustapha....Lg 4 picked up in San pedro..(comes with free screen guard and pouch)
boss, please what good laptop do you have in the range of 85-90k please? I am making inquiry for my little cousin. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
Please how much is GTBank charging dollar now or any other banks please urgent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slimjoe007(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2016
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mod/5555602389808.html

sellers mobile: (213) 536-1164

Hi oga @mikkyangel I will like this picked up. quote me the total cost and I will be paying via paypal.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2016
slimjoe007:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mod/5555602389808.html

sellers mobile: (213) 536-1164

Hi oga @mikkyangel I will like this picked up. quote me the total cost and I will be paying via paypal.

Thanks

link is blank!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:
All items shipped! shipped!1 shipped!!!

Am sorry for the delay, carry on shipemnt(2 days shipping), was cancelled 3times last week, so i had to settle for Air Cargo(5 to 7 bizness days),So ETA for goods shipped yesterday(sunday may 15th ), is 5 to 7 bizness days...Thanks for ur patience,...

-Uncle Solo.....cctv cam(5-5kg)
-Harunna Mo.....Toshiba Laptop
-Temi d Ay.....hp Laptop+Acer touch screen
-Olivia.....Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (to bal 20k)
-Tobansi.......Lg Phone
-Mayroll........2 hp Laptops
-Elijah........Hp dm4
-Akinlolu.....pair of shoes+watch
-Ojo......long paper card board
-Nwokocha......phone+ tablet
-Oga T......4 laptops+1 tab
-S. f....2 cameras plus accesories
-Obisoro.....3 phones
-Kadiri........4 phones
-chukwu ch.....Note 5(sealed)
-Calistus.....2 phones (total, $30.....u pay $15)......meaning $15 discount
-mike......iphone 6
-Topzeal......phon+ Laptop
-Muyiwa......3 phones
-Chukwudi An....Zen phone
-Tochi.......Acer touch screen
-Temi....toshiba laptop
-Emma....hp laptop
-Samson....Asus Tab
-Ozor.....slipper+phone accessories
-Uche......suppliement drugs

-Ademdun(major shareholder).....5 samsung s7+1 windows phone+Lg phone+slippers+crream+Audio receiver+mattrace

Goods are currently in Lagos, we await clearance from customs, am sorry for the delay... My agents says they should be out today/tmorrow..
once again, sorry for the delay...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
2sexycom:
boss, please what good laptop do you have in the range of 85-90k please? I am making inquiry for my little cousin. Thanks

Laptops just landed lagos today.....hp dm4 aluminium steel brush(1TB Hard drive+6gb memory+Intel core i5)= 80k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2016
aberyomi09:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/emd/5590396270.html

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/5601245405.html (note 3 in downey, 100bucks)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/sys/5599878466.html (negotiated with the spaniard for $150), location: Longbeach Contact: (562)-313-0031

Bolded is the major priority

sorry, when i called, i was busy at work....pls always try to negociate with each sellers directly, u can send them text message(dont tell them ur in Ngeria), when dey reply, u tell them that ur brother in Hawthorne (LAX area), will come for pickup...simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:22am On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:
Cla, dis na another solid deal ohhh, atlist it shd fetch u 30k after tax(expenses).....Gold iphone 6 picked up in inglewood for less than $200..(after serious negociation)...also, imei tallied with what seller gave b4 my arrival...phone is confirmed unlocked

Bros, yet another solid deal, this time, phone was picked up in Silver Lake city(nor b small traffic ohh), but i like ur style, u make craigslist so easy for me....This deal should fetch u another atlist 30k profit
-He negociates with seller and agrees on a price(via text messages with out informing seller he leaves in n9ja)
-he gets sellers phone number
-he then informs seller that his brother in Hawthorne will come for pick at the appointed time that he has already sent me money...
-imei for this phone checked(verizon)
-No icloud locked
-Whts more important, both deals of his were picked up at sellers adresses..."IF A SELLER ON CRAIGSLIST GIVES U HIS/HER ACTUAL ADRESS FOR PICKUP, U KNOW THIS PARTICULAR SELLER HAS NOTHING TO HIDE".

-Phone....$200
-Fuel to Silverlake $22
-Ship to n9ja......$20
-No bank charges since u paid tru paypal...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2016
Iya rainbow.....

Banigo P

measurement for ur items

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2016
Oj...simson. i have picked up 150 pairs of female shoes at "CITY OF INDUSTRY", in California, 100 pairs more will be picked up next week..

shipping may be by sea(2 to 3 months), if u wanna make super profit on these

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slimjoe007(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

link is blank!
sorry for the error na the link be dis https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mod/5602389808.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solaceTK(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2016
For ur Direct from the US, used laptops in pristine condition at unbelievable prices plus free universial Modem and 8-16gb flash drive and 1.5gb Etisalat data plan on any laptop you buy, visit any of my thread via the links below: Note we offer pay on delivery to most part of the country. we await ur calls. Have a nice day

https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/4
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/3
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2016
solaceTK:
For ur Direct from the US, used laptops in pristine condition at unbelievable prices plus free universial Modem and 8-16gb flash drive and 1.5gb Etisalat data plan on any laptop you buy, visit any of my thread via the links below: Note we offer pay on delivery to most part of the country. we await ur calls. Have a nice day

https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/4
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/3

those who need Laptops can buy directly from Ebay , using ur ebay account(if u have one), u can buy at cheaper rate through ebay Auction(its also fun bidding), Or i can provide you with well known sellers ...

-i will send the a video of the laptop test run when it eventually arrives my adress..any faults? i will alert you..thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2016
slimjoe007:

sorry for the error na the link be dis
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mod/5602389808.html

message sent! waiting for seller to respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.