Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136762 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Royalty1:

Thanks bro. Please do you have an idea of how much to unlock it here in naija?
Maybe $29-below
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Royalty1:

Thanks bro. You the best. But I missed the first one. It's already sold. embarassed
The other is locked to Verizon. I would prefer an unlocked phone. Thanks. Am still searching sha but if u can help I will appreciate.
Thanks.
Yea,like a poster rightly said,Verizon phone comes factory unlocked,that's your best bet at buying an original phone,enjoy!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Royalty1:

Thanks bro. You the best. But I missed the first one. It's already sold. embarassed
The other is locked to Verizon. I would prefer an unlocked phone. Thanks. Am still searching sha but if u can help I will appreciate.
Thanks.
Yea,like a poster rightly said,Verizon phone comes factory unlocked,that's your best bet at buying an original phone,enjoy!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Royalty1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
aberyomi09:

Thanks bro. But do you mean if I buy a Verizon phone I don't need to unlock it again? It will just work with naija sims?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lazinny(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Exactly, all their phones.
Royalty1:

Thanks bro. But do you mean if I buy a Verizon phone I don't need to unlock it again? It will just work with naija sims?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kaspar0v(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Help me secure this mikky

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5614112053.html

Asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Royalty1:

All Verizon 4G LTE phones come GSM Unlocked. Meaning it will work with any of our GSM networks here but the 4G LTE remains locked, meaning you cannot use it with NTEL for example or any other 4G network. 3G and GSM will be unlocked.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Cl, picked up ur 2 phones at 2 locations in Los angeles...

*Iphone 5s (unlocked)....$110
*iphone 6plus(unlocked/shartered glass)....$150

all imei number corresponds with what each sellers gave me..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Isaac....sansisk arrived(still waitng for nokia lumia)

Olufemi....new bb z10 arrived

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2016
toluxa1:

All Verizon 4G LTE phones come GSM Unlocked. Meaning it will work with any of our GSM networks here but the 4G LTE remains locked, meaning you cannot use it with NTEL for example or any other 4G network. 3G and GSM will be unlocked.

You are wrong about the LTE. Don't conclude on what you haven't actually tried.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2016
jazz04:

You are wrong about the LTE. Don't conclude on what you haven't actually tried.

Go online, do you research and come back.
Another thing you should note is that Verizon 4G LTE bands are rare and are not really in use in most places. They use bands 2, 4 and 13.
NTEL for example uses bands 3 and 8 so it won't work on any Verizon phone.
No Nigerian network uses those 3 LTE bands.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2016
toluxa1:

Go online, do you research and come back.
Another thing you should note is that Verizon 4G LTE bands are rare and are not really in use in most places. They use bands 2, 4 and 13.
NTEL for example uses bands 3 and 8 so it won't work on any Verizon phone.
No Nigerian network uses those 3 LTE bands.

Ok
I guess you didn't know you can unlock & enable ALL LTE bands in some phones?
Use Google well before you come here to mislead people.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tukurjoda2(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
mikkyangel:

yes, i have 2 of ur items, (s6 and s7)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AOAWECI/ref=pd_aw_fbt_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=FSH6HZCQHNJK9XM9WJTC

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004M8RWCK/ref=pd_aw_fbt_107_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=16SHDCRR2PF68FWK4KDF

how much will it cost me for this two products to Nigeria? waiting for your reply ASAP, or may be you can drop your e-mail so that I can contact you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Baylam(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please baba how much is it gonna cost me to get 4 of the mobil 5w20 to Lagos
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/5590686662.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by choix007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwafemi89(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Congratulobia to me.. My first order don land. now I can invest in the business for profitability

Oga me how do I pickup?

mikkyangel:
Isaac....sansisk arrived(still waitng for nokia lumia)

Olufemi....new bb z10 arrived
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ShokiScientist: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Kaspar0v:

Asap
shocked shocked shocked shocked are you sure that is not scam? Oga Mikky, please I wanna see the end of this o. quote me when you secure it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordkay10(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Kaspar0v:

Asap

2sexycom:
shocked shocked shocked shocked are you sure that is not scam? Oga Mikky, please I wanna see the end of this o. quote me when you secure it.
Funny guys, una too like awoof cheesy who in his right senses will sell this kind of car for that amount? The car is for hire undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
lordkay10:

Funny guys, una too like awoof cheesy who in his right senses will sell this kind of car for that amount? The car is for hire undecided
bros, hold the man wey post am here responsible cos me was shocked ni o. As in I felt I must be dreaming... or the owner of the ride might have some sort of amnesia.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kaspar0v:

Asap

You wanna buy a G wagon for 400 bucks, hahahaha, even Mikky will secure the deal and keep for himself...lols
You can check this out thou, still researching if CL is a great place to buy a car
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5667864709.html
I still think the above deal is even a scam
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guys,
How do you peeps buying stuff through @mikkyangel pay him? I hear he doesnt allow for naira deposits into his GTB account anymore. Please help a sister, there is a deal I dont want to lose.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by femadesh(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-5-16-gb-unlocked-for-parts-/162127273840

The tech savvy should help me look this. Will I just buy digitizer alone or full lcd + digitizer to fix this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
femadesh:

The tech savvy should help me look this. Will I just buy digitizer alone or full lcd + digitizer to fix this?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jmichlins(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
femadesh:

the deal has already been done and dusted
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
zebszebs:
Guys,
How do you peeps buying stuff through @mikkyangel pay him? I hear he doesnt allow for naira deposits into his GTB account anymore. Please help a sister, there is a deal I dont want to lose.

dts wrong, check for his phone number on front page and ask em what ever question u want to ask via whtsup, text message or phone call
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
aberyomi09:

You wanna buy a G wagon for 400 bucks, hahahaha, even Mikky will secure the deal and keep for himself...lols
You can check this out thou, still researching if CL is a great place to buy a car
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5667864709.html
I still think the above deal is even a scam

even if na scam, i go buy the scam!

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
mikkyangel:

Epic.

Updates: My cousin said the laptop is now fine as he took for repairs to fix the problem.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Chelseafan1: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

dts wrong, check for his phone number on front page and ask em what ever question u want to ask via whtsup, text message or phone call

What if he has blocked the person on whatsaup, how can they talk and strike a deal?

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2016
mikkyangel:

Really, abeg give me feedback on how the deal goes, still trynna look if I can strike a car deal via CL.
And you also gotta pay for my research services...lols grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.