Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135189 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Curdlebug(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hey stop that boy, if you are wild and as well a child, it might be a faceless forum, you dont talk to people like that anywhere. . . Jeez! No one should quote him, mod just hide it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Curdlebug:
first things first, as one thing leads to another, apart from the mikky not being ready to charge per weight unit, the bookie woman should have asked how he charges for his services and not being taken unawares after shipping goods down there. Who no sabi mikky the emperor' for this section. . . @infinitikoncept, before u came out on this. . . Hmmm! But she shouldnt have used false claims na on paypal, thats too bad not wise at all. Its not ur fight tho' , we wait to hear from her.
Guess she didn't dignify him with a response since dialogue ain't working with the emperor then you take the fight to his empire but aunty Bookiemart Wetin u do Mikkyangel if its true is bad
Mikkyangel you are right if u had explain easily that the $80 is all lbs plus service charge or if its $10/pair u go dob hammer am same way a deaf and dumb knows you charge $15/phone on this thread at least before the whole thing became messy & dix issue for settle teytey instead of threats on paying $80 and 15k stunts.
For all the audience and spectator, THE END na where movie stop ooo. Abeg no be season film.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good day mikky,
Please can you confirm if you have receive the LCD laptop screen that was sent from China?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ogoplus: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
mikkyangel:
Baba God u are great

I sent a mail for Teddy Bear!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Did she file a claim of "unauthorized Payment" against Mikky? I believe she did cos Mikky provided screenshot evidence (his response to the PayPal query) and she hasn't refuted the allegation.

What she did by filing that claim was to call Mikky a fraudster/criminal and deny she had any transactions with him. Also, she displayed criminal intent & behaviour by trying to get her funds back through the back door using a false claim.

Her action was wicked, abominable and should be condemned in the strongest terms by everyone, no mincing of words. With her action she has lost the consideration Mikky could have given her and the right to NLDers' goodwill.

I post as semid4lyfe.

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ogoplus: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Did she file a claim of "unauthorized Payment" against Mikky? I believe she did cos Mikky provided screenshot evidence (his response to the PayPal query) and she hasn't refuted the allegation.

What she did by filing that claim was to call Mikky a fraudster/criminal and deny she had any transactions with him. Also, she displayed criminal intent & behaviour by trying to get her funds back through the back door using a false claim.

Her action was wicked, abominable and should be condemned in the strongest terms by everyone, no mincing of words. With her action she has lost the consideration Mikky could have given her and the right to NLDers' goodwill.

I post as semid4lyfe.

well said chairman, her deadline to come pick up her items has expired..but i go wait again till Saturday, if she doesnt hit me up, then i guess shes not intrested in her items anymore....Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
ogoplus:

@Mikky,
Please check this out for me....Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-GIANT-BIG-light-brown-PLUSH-TEDDY-BEAR-HUGE-SOFT-100-COTTON-TOY-29-5/391043494220?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D37466%26meid%3Def44ab89a17244bcb90320f16e04738a%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D391043494220

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Camera-SESAME-STREET-KSE-138-for-Kids-Perfect-near-MINT-/291794696903?hash=item43f051bac7:g:aDAAAOxy0zhTMuzj

i have shipped this item in d past and it shipping fee was 4 times higher than its purchase price....am sorry, i no won ship this for now, cos e go consume space...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
*Ope, iphne 6 picked at the post office via signature confirmation

*Samson, motorola phone has arrived

*Ade....perfume+ 2 watches+ iphone 4

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
ikecinho:
Good day mikky,
Please can you confirm if you have receive the LCD laptop screen that was sent from China?

yeah, seen.....trust u know, am only shipping phones for u free? dis one way land go command a fee

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
No problem at all
Thanks
mikkyangel:

yeah, seen.....trust u know, am only shipping phones for u free? dis one way land go command a fee
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ogoplus: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
mikkyangel:

i have shipped this item in d past and it shipping fee was 4 times higher than its purchase price....am sorry, i no won ship this for now, cos e go consume space...thanks

ok....thanks

how about the camera

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Camera-SESAME-STREET-KSE-138-for-Kids-Perfect-near-MINT-/291794696903?hash=item43f051bac7:g:aDAAAOxy0zhTMuzj
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/5680015660.html
Who needs a Macbook,seller willing to sell $200,fair deal I guess,opt out cos I used funds for something else,quote this to get details
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Glad to be hear again mikky... we already chatted on whatsapp about this item
9505***************4164

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello Mr @mikkyangel,
When is the next shipping date?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wapmasta001(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
mikkyangel:
* All items will be shipped out this weeknd, to arrive next week..

-Marvin .....2 phones (FREE SHIPPING!)
-ikechwuku....2 phones with shiping valued @ $40= (FREE SHIPPING)
-Best O....hp dm4 dark amber
-Jude.....hp dm4 dark amber
-Anyawu......Dell vostro
-Max otob.....4 laptops (3 hp laptops + 1 dell)
-Cl......4 phones (all craigslist pickup)
-Peace....Lg 3
-Rashhed...2 lg 4+New htc+ note 4
-Kadiri...beats headset+4 phones
-Chidi....new BB priv+ 12 pairs of shoes
-Ozor....iphone 6+ iphone 5
-Tobansi....Note 4
-Olufemi...bb z10
-Issac.....Nokia Limia
-mustapha.....galaxy 6plus
-Opeyemi.....Carton(21 ibs)+iphone 6 plus+ stokens
-Rilwan....clothes
-Ogunro.....watch+ perfume
-Oga T....laptop parts(FREE SHIPPING)
-Tolu....perfumes+ watch
-Babajide....carton (14ibs)

Goods have Landed Lagos AND SHOULD BE READY FOR PICK.....

*Current Airpot Exchange rate.....360 to $1 And online payment rate is 330
*Please early pickup is importatnt, so as to avoid mixup
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
zebszebs:
Hello Mr @mikkyangel,
When is the next shipping date?

26th of july is my next ship date, after this date, i will be out of California,(meaning one may ship to my shippers adress)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by yinkuschua(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
If i need you to order on eBay....what rate will that be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2016
yinkuschua:
If i need you to order on eBay....what rate will that be?

330 to $1 (online)
shipping rate will be determined d day goods land n9ja
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anakwe.....2 phones picked at the post office via signature confirmation....."one plus phones"+ 2 headsets

*Tony, very sharp 13.3" lenovo laptop arrived

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
*Kadiri....we have Galaxy note 4+ 2 pieces iphone 6+ Samsung galaxy s6

*Ademidun...iphone 6

*Samuel....iphone 6

*ishola .....s5

*oZOR....IPHONE 6

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emmynku(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hi please my name is emeka,i have some used car parts i saw on ebay and craigslist,need to buy,please how best can u assist me.dont want to b scammed. My contact 08032189920 or email useglory@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nelsonB: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Outlaw07(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Hello pls bid and buy this item for me www.ebay.com/itm/112057945963?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
emmynku:
Hi please my name is emeka,i have some used car parts i saw on ebay and craigslist,need to buy,please how best can u assist me.dont want to b scammed. My contact 08032189920 or email useglory@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation

by sending ur email here, u may have invited that notorious scammer...pls call, whtsup or text me +1 323714 5713..

my next ship date is 26th of july(next week), after which i will be out of california till Sept...so if u have to make any order, it has to be today/tommorrow.... Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
nelsonB:
How much can I get this delivered

http://m.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Desire-820U-4G-LTE-Android-KitKat-16GB-13MP-New-Unlocked-Black-/282076740958?nav=SEARCH

item is in Hongkong, not sure it can get to me on or b4 26th..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Absolutely wrong. That's an original S6 edge + t-mobile version. Just to let you know u don't judge all till you hold it. I'm typing with the phone now and got it for cheap and phone is without issue. Lasting battery and above all very neat. Find screenshot

tim26will:

Even mere seeing picture, you will know it's chinko clone edge plus. Congrats to the client for buying 15k phone in Ikeja for 85k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
more carigslit pickup...

*CL....iphone 6 plus picked up in Hawthorne

*temi....iphone 6 pickeup in downtown La @$200

*Obi, black American brough ur items yest to me (7 pairs of shoes + Dell laptop)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.