Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135117 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
lordkay10:
It was pure act of wickedness on the part of bookiemart to open a false claim through the backdoor alleging an unauthorized transaction when she actually sent the payment. I can't even stand such individuals and if I were MIKKYANGEL, I will never have anything to do with her again

Yeah u r right

And it's quite disappointing with the reputation she has, but I blv they can sort things out peacefully, and Bookie has some apologies to give mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Anybody got ipad air 2 for sale
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Grab your pop corn and 150cl coke cox this show will really go two ways. Aunty Bookiemart01 oya come and counter the allegations

Viewing this topic... ...

And one guest grin

Who could that be grin

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
bobo65:

Easy o
U wan cast the babe business
But I think u should have informed her of the charge before buying, talk more of shipping it, depending on the type of shoe sha, imagine using 3500 to ship a shoe that cost 2k and sells for 5k in naija, 3500 might give a Lil or no profit or even a loss

Bookie, I think u n mikky should go talk more, u should be on d pleading side cos so far, no one has come to say that they were charged lower than what he charged u, if he agrees to reduce, that will b good, but if not, well I'm also business man, and sometimes losses are made
From the way I see this its like some words are not yet revealed. $10/pair of shoe is OK but is that the real weight of those shoes that makes each of a pair close to 1kg(Mikky charges $5/lbs) or Mikkyangel just gave her an arbitrary charge per shoe without informing her earlier of the charges and she decided to take her stand maybe after dialogue isn't working?
I'm finding it hard to believe why she will buy shoes down to Nigeria, ask for update, then it comes to paying for shipping after you chatted her she suddenly decided to ask for her money back. That story sounds fishy cox the Bookiemart01 I know ain't that person which leaves few questions unanswered.
Mikkyangel did you both agree the shipping fee before buying for her?
If No is the answer, did you give her an estimated bill or you charged $5/lbs for the weight of her shoes?
As much as I don't want to take sides, Bookiemart is far from the picture you painted her & what I can see is a case of someone standing up to you fully
If you actually charged her $5/lbs, I'll personally call her, pay for the $80 on her behalf and make sure she closes that case IF AND ONLY IF ALL THESE STORIES ARE NOT IMAGINATION

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
lordkay10:
It was pure act of wickedness on the part of bookiemart to open a false claim through the backdoor alleging an unauthorized transaction when she actually sent the payment. I can't even stand such individuals and if I were MIKKYANGEL, I will never have anything to do with her again
If you don't know her well enough I advise you sheath the sword till she comment. This is someone I've known for quite sometime and $80 isn't her problem to pay cox we have done business far beyond half a mil & I know her for who she is. I'll call her and confirm this story if its just a flint of imagination or its true but one thing I know her for is that you can't cheat her & expect her to play the victim card calling on mods or you want to overcharge her beyond the agreed terms & condition. Lailai she will dialogue and after dialogue then you know what next so till you hear her side I suggest you don't name call
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Naughtylyn: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Order your copy of Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book!!!!!!!!!

You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
kreate:

Lol.....abi my 10D glasses not dey see well again
So after all this Bookie has skeletons too after all her stunts here on Nairaland. hmmmmmm
Mikky just tell me this is not true and u were just joking.

fashrola:

That's really bad of her if this is totally true.... Bookiemart if you are clean come out here and counter this allegation

lordkay10:

bobo65:

Yeah u r right

And it's quite disappointing with the reputation she has, but I blv they can sort things out peacefully, and Bookie has some apologies to give mikky

Infinitikoncept:

From the way I see this its like some words are not yet revealed. $10/pair of shoe is OK but is that the real weight of those shoes that makes each of a pair close to 1kg(Mikky charges $5/lbs) or Mikkyangel just gave her an arbitrary charge per shoe without informing her earlier of the charges and she decided to take her stand maybe after dialogue isn't working?
I'm finding it hard to believe why she will buy shoes down to Nigeria, ask for update, then it comes to paying for shipping after you chatted her she suddenly decided to ask for her money back. That story sounds fishy cox the Bookiemart01 I know ain't that person which leaves few questions unanswered.
Mikkyangel did you both agree the shipping fee before buying for her?
If No is the answer, did you give her an estimated bill or you charged $5/lbs for the weight of her shoes?
As much as I don't want to take sides, Bookiemart is far from the picture you painted her & what I can see is a case of someone standing up to you fully
If you actually charged her $5/lbs, I'll personally call her, pay for the $80 on her behalf and make sure she closes that case IF AND ONLY IF ALL THESE STORIES ARE NOT IMAGINATION

I don't get, why must you guys contribute to this? You are neither an admin here nor have any business with the issue on ground.
Can't you just watch and mind your own? The subject hasn't even said anything on it and you all are fueling the matter already!

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
jazz04:

I don't get, why must you guys contribute to this? You are neither an admin here nor have any business with the issue on ground.
Can't you just watch and mind your own? The subject hasn't even said anything on it and you all are fueling the matter already!
Because its a forum

7 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
jazz04:

Do you know how forum works? undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

If you don't know her well enough I advise you sheath the sword till she comment. This is someone I've known for quite sometime and $80 isn't her problem to pay cox we have done business far beyond half a mil & I know her for who she is. I'll call her and confirm this story if its just a flint of imagination or its true but one thing I know her for is that you can't cheat her & expect her to play the victim card calling on mods or you want to overcharge her beyond the agreed terms & condition. Lailai she will dialogue and after dialogue then you know what next so till you hear her side I suggest you don't name call

I hope u watch d video I just sent u,so u know... $10 I charged her was nothing.. (absolutely no profit),mk u even try send d video to her...since u said u have communicated to her..

And just as she lied to u saying that the said shoes are flat shoes, abeg help me take a good look at the pictures below, i can count 3 Akpola/(heavy duty shoes, which shd be shipped for nothing less than $12 plus commission and another 3 average sized shoes).So tell me, are my charges too much?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2016
mikkyangel:
Chidioke....Seller has agreed $900 for the jeep, but i go still need to carry mechanic go there ohhh( e b like say dis oyinbo need money badly), na to go raid cosco and 99cent store wants to car is secured

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5648420982.html

Chairman, the threadmill weighs about 53ibs, and my shipper says "YES", we can put it in the car to be shipped along with d car for free...this item cost around $160 here, but i checked konga.com and i saw 230k..

U will also need a step down transformer which is about 35ibs..

Also, dog food u requested for costs less than $1 at 99cent store...so even if u need 200 cans, wahala no dey..

Lastly, pls check out that kids car(for ur son whose still a toddler),the car can be driven wen fully charged...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Mr Mikky,
does 99cent store have a website we can choose stuff from? if not, do you have an idea if they sell WHEY PROTEIN?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2016
zebszebs:
Mr Mikky,
does 99cent store have a website we can choose stuff from? if not, do you have an idea if they sell WHEY PROTEIN?

awuf dey run belle ohhh, d kind protein way dem go get,if atall dem get fit no b quality one...cosco has a better deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2016
mikkyangel:

awuf dey run belle ohhh, d kind protein way dem go get,if atall dem get fit no b quality one...cosco has a better deal

Can you help check is cosco stocks whey protein?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2016
zebszebs:

Can you help check is cosco stocks whey protein?

no b checkin matter, its d biggest store in yanky, they definately have it( this store is way way bigger dan warlmart, and one needs a membership card to buy any product in this store).. also check out this item below...its so so good(na one full carton i dey always send to my mom).. i think cosco should sell cheaper

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUTTER-PECAN-Ensure-Plus-Super-Saver-Nutrition-Drinks-Case-of-24-Cans-8-oz-/191668774847?hash=item2ca05967bf:g:V6YAAOSwHnFV1ebc

http://pulsar.ebay.com/plsr/clk/0/SADS/9?pld=%7B%22mecs%22%3A%22182144410667117703a0ec5c466097e83dc5c63dbbe2%22%2C%22enc%22%3A%22AQABAAACULmQa24OtTHRaocrSZUBEXercv0UMfhEDIH7ydWmPv%2FqObXyZ221lha8feKA6AfQLbaafj5aU5hAuAo8VLxOZIqryt7lQ2IxyoDKlhqEknVb498WyJekIB3RKG0vHfSHQxblaU0knbDJ%2Bij5CkVssVGaJI79N3MIynFbCFpZMu2OH%2FKP25AXmUVB%2BpTRUls3Zhh3DDXD1Ols3dnUfmcsbh8Phbgg22jX9B%2F1GKrK4UNq9b53srzERJQ2rCVBWywllWWT2yXJ5wmiKDW0pjT2SHQ8NP0%2BYF2jak%2Fo6OYb4fG11rXTwba1N5QfFJ8KR%2B2eMvvOEZdjNzUEe2ScnAFVt4WIlHGSLZly2DzVbBvEN3qUDX1JhZEooFjTjv5jLqayeFTzfRp9f%2Fe01GWVxpt04PFQcU%2B%2B5H1PojR24uS%2FIoYB%2FrIt2BKF4lsWVXpuZmrUX8yMWwfMIQp9b8mVnBLGmTm%2FRNW%2BQzRm5j5aABdEIEjcCGjotIV5s22XE2Ev59zJb26%2BIyDWDFLwUX1FczzwO7D0ca%2BaMxKgcJz9ptLQyprrxQucCEkuHxSI8F6ORXOOEJfhqxGZiWGJC6K%2BYrBXj2OFnG3Jr%2FUQvGAmh%2BCydcnU2yR5I6lwDAiK6YqLNG178zsW09Jx%2BEnwgIC%2BunG8%2BeZb4Dy0CflrOZBEx9StGErBsDF1z2c2u3q3GT3hV6kpm1BomBacNSVingiv4CRT8dpWgBow8SkDdNS%2FF8ncp9VbGJmQpdBpNTeQM4NZ3aMRnB9jwSCNqZw6P8wIPAtNpmI%3D%22%7D
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 3:22am On Jul 11, 2016
mikkyangel:

no b checkin matter, its d biggest store in yanky, they definately have it( this store is way way bigger dan warlmart, and one needs a membership card to buy any product in this store).. also check out this item below...its so so good(na one full carton i dey always send to my mom).. i think cosco should sell cheaper

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUTTER-PECAN-Ensure-Plus-Super-Saver-Nutrition-Drinks-Case-of-24-Cans-8-oz-/191668774847?hash=item2ca05967bf:g:V6YAAOSwHnFV1ebc

http://pulsar.ebay.com/plsr/clk/0/SADS/9?pld=%7B%22mecs%22%3A%22182144410667117703a0ec5c466097e83dc5c63dbbe2%22%2C%22enc%22%3A%22AQABAAACULmQa24OtTHRaocrSZUBEXercv0UMfhEDIH7ydWmPv%2FqObXyZ221lha8feKA6AfQLbaafj5aU5hAuAo8VLxOZIqryt7lQ2IxyoDKlhqEknVb498WyJekIB3RKG0vHfSHQxblaU0knbDJ%2Bij5CkVssVGaJI79N3MIynFbCFpZMu2OH%2FKP25AXmUVB%2BpTRUls3Zhh3DDXD1Ols3dnUfmcsbh8Phbgg22jX9B%2F1GKrK4UNq9b53srzERJQ2rCVBWywllWWT2yXJ5wmiKDW0pjT2SHQ8NP0%2BYF2jak%2Fo6OYb4fG11rXTwba1N5QfFJ8KR%2B2eMvvOEZdjNzUEe2ScnAFVt4WIlHGSLZly2DzVbBvEN3qUDX1JhZEooFjTjv5jLqayeFTzfRp9f%2Fe01GWVxpt04PFQcU%2B%2B5H1PojR24uS%2FIoYB%2FrIt2BKF4lsWVXpuZmrUX8yMWwfMIQp9b8mVnBLGmTm%2FRNW%2BQzRm5j5aABdEIEjcCGjotIV5s22XE2Ev59zJb26%2BIyDWDFLwUX1FczzwO7D0ca%2BaMxKgcJz9ptLQyprrxQucCEkuHxSI8F6ORXOOEJfhqxGZiWGJC6K%2BYrBXj2OFnG3Jr%2FUQvGAmh%2BCydcnU2yR5I6lwDAiK6YqLNG178zsW09Jx%2BEnwgIC%2BunG8%2BeZb4Dy0CflrOZBEx9StGErBsDF1z2c2u3q3GT3hV6kpm1BomBacNSVingiv4CRT8dpWgBow8SkDdNS%2FF8ncp9VbGJmQpdBpNTeQM4NZ3aMRnB9jwSCNqZw6P8wIPAtNpmI%3D%22%7D

Something like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/OPTIMUM-NUTRITION-GOLD-STANDARD-100-WHEY-10-LB-protein-isolate-powder-bcaa-on-/221331642621?var=&hash=item338864d8fd:m:mnm8i1-xIF9v7CuM51BM04w
Whey protein is in powder form
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
mikkyangel:

I hope u watch d video I just sent u,so u know... $10 I charged her was nothing.. (absolutely no profit),mk u even try send d video to her...since u said u have communicated to her..

And just as she lied to u saying that the said shoes are flat shoes, abeg help me take a good look at the pictures below, i can count 3 Akpola/(heavy duty shoes, which shd be shipped for nothing less than $12 plus commission and another 3 average sized shoes).So tell me, are my charges too much?
Big boss I don tell you the best solution outta dix issue which is not worth dragging. Your agent in Nigeria has a weighing scale, I'll go there, he weighs all the shoes and I pay him. I go even add 1lbs free to it.
Her argument is simple you both didn't agree $10/shoe. She is paying your standard charge of $5/lbs. Your shipping agent is right from the video you sent but you can't compare trainers and basketball ball boots to ladies shoes & I believe she must have dialogued to be charged according to weight not an estimate charge. Let's just make a compromise for peace to reign here.
If the shoes are weighed & its more than 16lbs she pays the last kobo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Big boss I don tell you the best solution outta dix issue which is not worth dragging. Your agent in Nigeria has a weighing scale, I'll go there, he weighs all the shoes and I pay him. I go even add 1lbs free to it.
Her argument is simple you both didn't agree $10/shoe. She is paying your standard charge of $5/lbs. Your shipping agent is right from the video you sent but you can't compare trainers and basketball ball boots to ladies shoes & I believe she must have dialogued to be charged according to weight not an estimate charge. Let's just make a compromise for peace to reign here.
If the shoes are weighed & its more than 16lbs she pays the last kobo

ok na, make u teach me how to run my bizness.. Ur not even talking about her offence via paypal(i dont think u really know what she did, Cos i have had Cops come to my apartmnt twice in one week last december for something similar), u are only thinking about her shoes...(the charges remains dsame, shes not the only i have shipped shoes for, come to think of it, are the charges outrageous ...)...And what will u say about others i shipped shoes for at no profit?, cos i know u saw d video? "what she did is wicked", dts why she has kept quiet all along, had she succeeded, it would have been a different story.."I HAVE My CLIENTS GOODS WORTH OVER 800K IN MY STORE IN LAGOS", they refused to come pick them, i suppose to don packup from this bizness by now, if not that man dey hustle for yanky here...

And when u say compromise for peace to reign, na who and who dey fight? its been me and ghost buki all along....so bro, am dealing directly with her, and since she don turn to voicemail and no longer responds to her messages, "mk we kuku dey look ourselves", i didnot seize her items, and even if i decide to measure all shoes and add commission, it will still come back to $80 or more, and if its more, she pays the latter..(abi, na u go decide commission when i go charge again?)..

Even when i contacted her, asking why she opened a case against me, that she should close it, she kept quiet...some people can be so wicked!!!

8 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2016
mikkyangel:

ok na, make u teach me how to run my bizness.. Ur not even talking about her offence via paypal(i dont think u really know what she did, Cos i have had Cops come to my apartmnt twice in one week last december for something similar), u are only thinking about her shoes...(the charges remains dsame, shes not the only i have shipped shoes for, come to think of it, are the charges outrageous ...)...And what will u say about others i shipped shoes for at no profit?, cos i know u saw d video? "what she did is wicked", dts why she has kept quiet all along, had she succeeded, it would have been a different story.."I HAVE My CLIENTS GOODS WORTH OVER 800K IN MY STORE IN LAGOS", they refused to come pick them, i suppose to don packup from this bizness by now, if not that man dey hustle for yanky here...

And when u say compromise for peace to reign, na who and who dey fight? its been me and ghost buki all along....so bro, am dealing directly with her, and since she don turn to voicemail and no longer responds to her messages, "mk we kuku dey look ourselves", i didnot seize her items, and even if i decide to measure all shoes and add commission, it will still come back to $80 or more, and if its more, she pays the latter..(abi, na u go decide commission when i go charge again?)..

Even when i contacted her, asking why she opened a case against me, that she should close it, she kept quiet...some people can be so wicked!!!
This is one issue I don't get with you. Playing God and still being the victim crying foul
You have a right to charge $1000 for service charge as long as you made it clear to your customer BEFOREHAND not AFTERWARD. Most of us run China shipments at least if not other countries and we spell out all T&C to all intending and old clients to avoid this. You should have told her my service charge is this amount and I'm charging $5/lbs for the shoes & if its arbitrary charge that is fixed just like the $15/phone and $55/laptop then you could have highlighted. We are all matured minds & this issue is something I expect dialogue to solve not dragging each other over like kids.
As I've said make sure you spell your t&c very well & let's close this case
That's the shipping weight for the first five pairs of the shoes. Adding the remaining three pairs then we all can guess her total lbs

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

This is one issue I don't get with you. Playing God and still being the victim crying foul
You have a right to charge $1000 for service charge as long as you made it clear to your customer BEFOREHAND not AFTERWARD. Most of us run China shipments at least if not other countries and we spell out all T&C to all intending and old clients to avoid this. You should have told her my service charge is this amount and I'm charging $5/lbs for the shoes & if its arbitrary charge that is fixed just like the $15/phone and $55/laptop then you could have highlighted. We are all matured minds & this issue is something I expect dialogue to solve not dragging each other over like kids.
As I've said make sure you spell your t&c very well & let's close this case
That's the shipping weight for the first five pairs of the shoes. Adding the remaining three pairs then we all can guess her total lbs

am telling you that this lady falsely opened a case against me, you still there talking abot god, shoes and $1000, okk ohh we have heard you and ur advice thanks...

my charges still remains dsame ...$10 per pairs

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ogoplus: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by johnglefury(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
do you ship from "quickmobilefix.com" ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gracewealth007(f): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
@infinit

But why is she not speaking for herself? I understand your point but why are you her spoke person while she stays behind and watches/reads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
gracewealth007:
@infinit

But why is she not speaking for herself? I understand your point but why are you her spoke person while she stays behind and watches/reads

Cox I promised to mediate between both parties but Mikkyangel can be rigid at times. He has a clear point, lady Bookiemart went extreme cox he refused dialogue and couldn't explain if its $5/lbs I will charge so and so for service charge. Most of us understand how this things run so explanation would have sorted out this issue a long time ago either before you agree to run things for her or after he gave Bookiemart the shipping fee & she raised an eyebrow of feeling cheated using an estimated fee that works in Mikkyangel Favour but you were busy issuing threats to someone who didn't even dignity you with a response telling her she will pay 15k extra for opening a case & I was telling you a simple proverb on WhatsApp yesterday cox in cases like this u have to count your losses before the war.
Its the last time I'll comment on this case since I can't teach him how to run his bixnex but if I don't know anything such cases will affect him more than he thinks compared to Bookiemart that will lose $123 but will feel good standing up to you tits for tits , fist for fist instead of crying like a baby to the moderators to come and intervene like we have always seen in the past.
Que Sera sera

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Cox I promised to mediate between both parties but Mikkyangel can be rigid at times. He has a clear point, lady Bookiemart went extreme cox he refused dialogue and couldn't explain if its $5/lbs I will charge so and so for service charge. Most of us understand how this things run so explanation would have sorted out this issue a long time ago either before you agree to run things for her or after he gave Bookiemart the shipping fee & she raised an eyebrow of feeling cheated using an estimated fee that works in Mikkyangel Favour but you were busy issuing threats to someone who didn't even dignity you with a response telling her she will pay 15k extra for opening a case & I was telling you a simple proverb on WhatsApp yesterday cox in cases like this u have to count your losses before the war.
Its the last time I'll comment on this case since I can't teach him how to run his bixnex but if I don't know anything such cases will affect him more than he thinks compared to Bookiemart that will lose $123 but will feel good standing up to you tits for tits , fist for fist instead of crying like a baby to the moderators to come and intervene like we have always seen in the past.
Que Sera sera

But she was wrong opening a PayPal case against Mikkyangel, she could have sorted it outside Paypal

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
fashrola:

But she was wrong opening a PayPal case against Mikkyangel, she could have sorted it outside Paypal
Explain how she would have done that. Na today u sabi Mikkyangel when it comes to issues like this? Na dragnet she for dey call & Mikkyangel will keep saying nothing any bagger can tell him.
I don't support extreme measures but I've done my best

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by solbash11(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Explain how she would have done that. Na today u sabi Mikkyangel when it comes to issues like this? Na dragnet she for dey call & Mikkyangel will keep saying nothing any bagger can tell him.
I don't support extreme measures but I've done my best

Infiniti baba.. .. Voice of the voiceless!
Una try gan on top this mater.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2016
fashrola:

she tried to put me out of bizness, but she failed...paypal withheld funds in my paypal account as Saturday morning,and even when i told her to close d case, she ignored.. Tell me, to over charge a client na crime? (if they see $10 per pair as overcharge). ..

Besides, the tracking number u(infinity), presented here was for FEDEX, (3 pairs of shoes @ 7.9ibs), =$39.5...i still have d video.

So, ur now telling me that the remaining 5 pairs (shipped tru usps would be lesser?) , like i already told u, call me to teach me my job..

PLEASE, LETS LEAVE THE WHOLE MATTER, THE WAY IT IS, SINCE SHES NOT RESPONDING..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
*Opeyemi, apple macbook picked up at the post office (via signature confirmation)

*Kadiri, iphone arrived

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Curdlebug(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2016
fashrola:

first things first, as one thing leads to another, apart from the mikky not being ready to charge per weight unit, the bookie woman should have asked how he charges for his services and not being taken unawares after shipping goods down there. Who no sabi mikky the emperor' for this section. . . @infinitikoncept, before u came out on this. . . Hmmm! But she shouldnt have used false claims na on paypal, thats too bad not wise at all. Its not ur fight tho' , we wait to hear from her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.