Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132346 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2017
*Philip....pair of shoes from amazon

*mr t...2 phones , 3laptops ready to fly

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplekayc(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2017
mikkyangel:

no online purchases for now...am sorry
when will you start taking orders online ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
::: Unlock your iPhone at a very Swift Speed :::

We are DIRECT to SOURCE for the Following services:

ATT Clean and Premium ::: 10mins to 24 hours

Tmobile Clean and Financed ::: 5days Max 10days

SPRINT Clean :::: 3days max 7days

UK Tmobile, Orange, EE ::: Clean IMEI only ::: 3days max 5days

Japan KDDI ::: Max 24hours

Tested and Trusted

WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2349031976004
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jiggsbaby: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please who removes google lock
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opistorincos(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Please who removes google lock

I can, where are you??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
How much will it cost to replace the front glass of Samsung S7 edge and the back glass cover?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Verizon phones don't need unlocking in Nigeria. How correct is this statement?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by saxy4c(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2017
wildchild02:
How much will it cost to replace the front glass of Samsung S7 edge and the back glass cover?

That would cost you about 90k in a Samsung shop.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2017
haywhy28:
Verizon phones don't need unlocking in Nigeria. How correct is this statement?

Well, dunno how true. What I know is that you can't spend more than 3/4k to unlock it here in Nigeria.
saxy4c:

That would cost you about 90k in a Samsung shop.

I'm not talking about the whole screen, I'm talking the glass on the LCD and obviously I won't go to Samsung office to do that, I need computer village, Ikeja price...thanks tho
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harpheez50: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
https://offerup.com/item/detail/344109097/?ref=Chat
Quote me this down to Lagos
Seller agreed $80
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Harpheez50:
Seller agreed $80
Better track mikky for whatsapp, seller go dan sell give anoda person b4 mikky even see dis post grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Harpheez50:
Seller agreed $80

no go area....sorry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
*Ife....new iphone 7 picked up in Sepuveda
-Hp spectre+ Gorrila Glass+Intel core i5+ free laptop bag+ SSD .....picked up in San Fe

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
*Ife, Hp folio pickedup in El segundo

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
*Franklin...homedrop off
-iphone 6s

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by elijah101(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lazinny(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
wildchild02:

Well, dunno how true. What I know is that you can't spend more than 3/4k to unlock it here in Nigeria.

I'm not talking about the whole screen, I'm talking the glass on the LCD and obviously I won't go to Samsung office to do that, I need computer village, Ikeja price...thanks tho
s7 edge digitizer and LCD are fuzed so u can't change only one. Also all verizon phones from I think 2012/13 are unlocked.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
lazinny:
s7 edge digitizer and LCD are fuzed so u can't change only one. Also all verizon phones from I think 2012/13 are unlocked.

a simple youtube check will prove you wrong about the glass (digitizer) and the LCD

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chygoz3(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
How much is shipping fee for laptop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by remainhidden: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Keith.....wicked deal!
-s7 EDGE picked up in the city of Belflower....47k(in perfect condition)
-charger
-case
oga can i get this type pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
wildchild1:

a simple youtube check will prove you wrong about the glass (digitizer) and the LCD
He isn't wrong, yes it's possible but quite difficult to separate d screen frm d digitizer. Most Nigerian technicians wudnt take that risk, nobody wants to spoil ur digitizer and buy market grin

Most times they wud tell you to go to Samsung office.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
remainhidden:

oga can i get this type pls?

That deal is approximately $125... Its only Luck that can help you get that kinda deal + constant check.on.Craigslist, offer up and letgo. That kinda deal is once in 1-2months deal trust me. Also, you'll have to.deal with lotta competition as lotta people are chatting the same seller.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
He isn't wrong, yes it's possible but quite difficult to separate d screen frm d digitizer. Most Nigerian technicians wudnt take that risk, nobody wants to spoil ur digitizer and buy market grin

Most times they wud tell you to go to Samsung office.

If you know computer village inside.out, you.won't say.this grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
lazinny:

Yea
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
9twalker:

Hi, do you know if *#06# (IMEI checker) works with unlocked Verizon Samsung phones. Otherwise how does one check it if the phone is not refurbished.

Thanks in anticipation

It works
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shogz89: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
9twalker:

Hi, do you know if *#06# (IMEI checker) works with unlocked Verizon Samsung phones. Otherwise how does one check it if the phone is not refurbished.

Thanks in anticipation
it dosent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
wildchild02:

It works

shogz89:
it dosent

undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
wildchild02:

If you know computer village inside.out, you.won't say.this grin
since you knw the ins & outs of c-villa you shudnt have asked us about ur device.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
since you knw the ins & outs of c-villa you shudnt have asked us about ur device.

Bros, its not that deep grin I asked for the price cos I know its possible, you and and other guy said its not possible... No be fight na grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
chygoz3:
How much is shipping fee for laptop?
can someone answer this question pplease?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:11am On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild02:

Bros, its not that deep grin I asked for the price cos I know its possible, you and and other guy said its not possible... No be fight na grin
I said it's possible, but difficult to do. Guy men no day fight na. I hail grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.