Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132108 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:12am On Sep 17, 2017
chygoz3:
How much is shipping fee for laptop?
I think $45, if it hasn't changed.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donkunxex(m): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Please what's the current rate. USD/# for mikkys trade. Thanks. Urgent. Anyone.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donkunxex(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
I think $45, if it hasn't changed.
Do you know the current rate for trades here. Usd to naira. Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by remainhidden: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2017
oga milkyangel can you check on this pls
https://offerup.com/item/detail/345147054/?ref=Explore_SCK
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Donkunxex:

Do you know the current rate for trades here. Usd to naira. Thanks.
#375 - 1$

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by GodMercy2015: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello sir, please do you help buy cars from USA and then shipped to naija. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lazinny(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild1:

a simple youtube check will prove you wrong about the glass (digitizer) and the LCD
oboy i saw the videos on youtube... no be small thing oo, they even had to freeze the screen to get the glass out. Goodluck finding a technician that will do that. Even samsung office am sure will just change the whole display instead of undergoing that risky process.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
lazinny:
oboy i saw the videos on youtube... no be small thing oo, they even had to freeze the screen to get the glass out. Goodluck finding a technician that will do that. Even samsung office am sure will just change the whole display instead of undergoing that risky process.

Lols, its not really a big deal in computer village. The tech guy I used back then has traveled out that's why I'm looking for a new contact. I guess I'll have to look for another trusted technian on my own. Computer village here I come grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oga mikky, I will like to order somethings from Walmart.com. Can you help if i send you the links? Thank you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nixxxx(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pleasehow do I oopen offerup in Nigeria am finding it hard
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild02:

Lols, its not really a big deal in computer village. The tech guy I used back then has traveled out that's why I'm looking for a new contact. I guess I'll have to look for another trusted technian on my own. Computer village here I come grin
Contact Taiwo 0805 920 0099, he's one of the trusted technician that does that screen thing replacement. He has the machine.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
For those finding it hard to access offerup and letgo, the best option now is to add "STRONG PROXY" vpn to your google chrome browser as an extension + "STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION"

Take note of the words in capital #ThankMeLater

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
tim26will:

Contact Taiwo 0805 920 0099, he's one of the trusted technician that does that screen thing replacement. He has the machine.

Aii bro. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild1:
For those finding it hard to access offerup and letgo, the best option now is to add "STRONG PROXY" vpn to your google browser as an extension + "STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION"

Take note of the words in capital #ThankMeLater
are u sure?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:
are u sure?
100%
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild1:
100%
well, it didn't work for me... I use MTN internet sub and the extension but bros, e no work... lol.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:
well, it didn't work for me... I use MTN internet sub and the extension but bros, e no work... lol.

I am talking google chrome on pc oo
Then 'STRONG PROXY' vpn as extension
STRONG INTERNET...ur mtn how strong do you think is it?
which state did you select as location on the STRONG PROXY?

That's what i'm using right now with spectranet 4g Lte not MTN grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild1:

I am talking google chrome on pc oo
Then 'STRONG PROXY' vpn as extension
STRONG INTERNET...ur mtn how strong do you think is it?
which state did you select as location on the STRONG PROXY?

That's what i'm using right now with spectranet 4g Lte not MTN grin tongue

Bros, yes, I know you were talking about Strong VPN on chrome. In fact I installed it on my PC. I am not ready to pay too much for Data. Spectranet and their likes are a bit expensive.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:

Bros, yes, I know you were talking about Strong VPN on chrome. In fact I installed it on my PC. I am not ready to pay too much for Data. Spectranet and their likes are a bit expensive.

Try to activate 4g on your MTN sim if you cant pay for spectranet
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
wildchild1:

Try to activate 4g on your MTN sim if you cant pay for spectranet
okay. I will try. Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by elijah101(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
okay
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:
Oga mikky, I will like to order somethings from Walmart.com. Can you help if i send you the links? Thank you.

am sorry, no online purchases for now...till mid october..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2017
*Sammy...
-Apple macbook picked up in d city of Burbank via craigslist....$580
-16gb ram
-Intel core i7
-1TB hard drive

dts....$55 fuel to burbnk
-$50 ship to Lagos

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2017
*Ben....
laptop picked up in Los angeles

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2017
*Ben,,....2nd Laptop picked up in Pico

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by austino677(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Please anyone seen a nice deal for Samsung galaxy s8+ hit me up thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2017
*Oga T
-dELL PICKED UP IN D CITY Of COMPTON\
-aSUS AND LENOVO........picked up in san pedro

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2017
*Jo-Ad
"deal of the week"!!!
-Samsung S8(in perfect working condition)...................82k
-home drop off, no fuel charges
-Same phone sells atlist...160k in Lagos(so ur guaranteed atlist 60k profit after tax!!)...wow
-Phone comes to u unlocked with free case

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2017
*Oga C
-new samsung note 8(released justlast week)
-home delivery

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:26am On Sep 18, 2017
*ben, sexy white intel core i3 , home dropp off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:36am On Sep 18, 2017
*Franklin...iphone 5s , picked up in Redondo Beach....32k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 5:34am On Sep 18, 2017
mikkyangel:

am sorry, no online purchases for now...till mid october..
I found another route already. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.