Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2189237 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wireless9: 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
mikkyangel:

bros, i nor hear from u again,abi u don enter voice mail? well d deal looked too tempting to ignore, so i had to get on the road (weda u want am or not, )..try search for the price of this Laptop with same spec on ebay...(cant get it less than $220)..

-Shes not spanish, but kokoyi(mexican)
-Laptop picked up for $150(like play like play, i say mk i try $150, and it worked!!!)
-I meet her at her address and she assured me if there was a problem, mk i bring back the Laptop
-Specs checked!!...8gb ram+ 750 hard drive+bluetooth+ finger print censor+ over 4hrs battery life+ very clean lappy
-She come dash me one free 2 in 1(micro boom Bluetooth wireless speaker and speaker phone)...hands free calling wen connected to ur phone..(speaker heavy sha)

So hit me up if u still want the deal, otherwise...me go sell am for ebay ohhh

If he dont want it, i will take the deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slimjoe007(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2016
mikkyangel:

Reminder!!!
-inglewood -Hawthorne -El segundo -Redondo beach -Hermosa beach -Manharthan beach -North and west hollywood -Santa Monica -San bernardin0 -Santa anna(fuel $30) -Chino hilla(fuel $35) -Irvine($35 fuel) -Cold water Canyon($25 fuel) -Down town -Korea town -Long beach -Campton -LAX -Silver Lake.....and et etal
Hi sir, just contacted you via whatsapp for pickup of https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/5610102298.html
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2016
mikkyangel:

bros, i nor hear from u again,abi u don enter voice mail? well d deal looked too tempting to ignore, so i had to get on the road (weda u want am or not, )..try search for the price of this Laptop with same spec on ebay...(cant get it less than $220)..

-Shes not spanish, but kokoyi(mexican)
-Laptop picked up for $150(like play like play, i say mk i try $150, and it worked!!!)
-I meet her at her address and she assured me if there was a problem, mk i bring back the Laptop
-Specs checked!!...8gb ram+ 750 hard drive+bluetooth+ finger print censor+ over 4hrs battery life+ very clean lappy
-She come dash me one free 2 in 1(micro boom Bluetooth wireless speaker and speaker phone)...hands free calling wen connected to ur phone..(speaker heavy sha)

So hit me up if u still want the deal, otherwise...me go sell am for ebay ohhh
Wow, Mikky finally help me pull a deal off, am so so happy, thanks man, called the number it wasn't going through before, thanks so much, wish I could give you a tight hug (no homo thou), quote me my total cost. I called you thou, guess you asleep, have a great week
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2016
slimjoe007:

Hi sir,
just contacted you via whatsapp for pickup of
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/5610102298.html
Slimjoe, trust me your link is fake, always try to search for links with phone numbers and if not included, click the reply button on the top left corner, if still absent, ignore the listing.
Trust me I have walked that lane so I know what I am saying
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slimjoe007(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2016
aberyomi09:

Slimjoe, trust me your link is fake, always try to search for links with phone numbers and if not included, click the reply button on the top left corner, if still absent, ignore the listing.
it's not fake. I included the sellers number in our whatsapp chat. I can mail you the discussion if you like.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:14pm On May 30, 2016
slimjoe007:

it's not fake. I included the sellers number in our whatsapp chat. I can mail you the discussion if you like.
Yes exactly it's not fake. But are you aware that the landing cost to naija is #107k+ for an i3 laptop? Better do your calculation well before submitting.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5609766321.html

I called the seller cos he said he is open to negotiation but I guess he has been a victim of internet scams so he wasn't even ready to listen...lols
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
aberyomi09:

Wow, Mikky finally help me pull a deal off, am so so happy, thanks man, called the number it wasn't going through before, thanks so much, wish I could give you a tight hug (no homo thou), quote me my total cost. I called you thou, guess you asleep, have a great week

oya now, i dey wait for alert ohhhh...

Laptop....$150
fuel.........$20
ship to Lagos.....$50
speaker...$7(to ship if u want it)
bankk transfer..$12

online exchange rate i think its.....326, so lets use 330(gtbnk), shipping rate is diffrent ohhhh....this would be determined when item arrives n9ja
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
aberyomi09:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5609766321.html

I called the seller cos he said he is open to negotiation but I guess he has been a victim of internet scams so he wasn't even ready to listen...lols

this is fake
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
aberyomi09:

its not fake..please try n read what i wrote...if no phone number, click on reply at d top let of the page to send a message to the seller ...

i already contacted seller,(after he released his phone number) he said he would get back to me.....since i never hear from am..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
Pls help me confirm if its working sir if the crack didnt affect the working condition of the projector @ mikkyangel
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
lionlee216:
Pls help me confirm if its working sir if the crack didnt affect the working condition of the projector @ mikkyangel

wil check and send u video when am free...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
Today is memorial day!!!

so many promos in store today....mk it count!! order now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
mikkyangel:

oya now, i dey wait for alert ohhhh...

Laptop....$150
fuel.........$20
ship to Lagos.....$50
speaker...$7(to ship if u want it)
bankk transfer..$12

online exchange rate i think its.....326, so lets use 330(gtbnk), shipping rate is diffrent ohhhh....this would be determined when item arrives n9ja

65K Transfer done, make i sell the speaker give you nah, lols

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/5610388696.html we spoke about this
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
aberyomi09:

65K Transfer done, make i sell the speaker give you nah, lols

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/5610388696.html we spoke about this

I have absolutely no idea on how much to ship this one...

The 70" semi ordered in 2014,it was until I took it to my ship agent ,we knew how much it would cost ($900), so for this one...unless I Don carry am go there

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2016
slimjoe007:

people are warning you and trying to prevent u from losing your money but u are being adamant. A stubborn fly will always follow a dead body to its grave.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2016
mikkyangel:

wil check and send u video when am free...

Thank you bro. will be patiently waiting
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slimjoe007(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
2sexycom:
people are warning you and trying to prevent u from losing your money but u are being adamant. A stubborn fly will always follow a dead body to its grave.

lol.
Even Mikky wey get thread no worry me Lyk dis na una wey all of us dey Naija here dey quarrel me.

if mikky says it's a scam then fine.......

don't pester me abeg.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2016
2sexycom:

Bro cool down, it's not fake!,even if it's fake,there's no way on earth he will loose his money...this is craiglist, u don't pay online,it involves me driving to d seller house to inspect the package b4 any form of payment is made.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2016
mikkyangel:

Bro cool down, it's not fake!,even if it's fake,there's no way on earth he will loose his money...this is craiglist, u don't pay online,it involves me driving to d seller house to inspect the package b4 any form of payment is made.
okay o. E no concern me o.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kentochi(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2016
NnamdiN:
Mikky you get iphone 6?
batter done show be that nar.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2016
When is your Next ship date? undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikecinho(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2016
Mickky,
One of my items that was supposed to be delivered on 27th had a failed delivery attempt and the phone is currently at the post office.
Can you still pick it up?
I cant received refund for this item because my paypal i used to pay is currently limited,and please leave our issue behind this lets do business besides i will pay for the full shipping price of this item.
mikkyangel:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
please what's your exchange rate please reply ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
frankben4real:
please what's your exchange rate
please reply ASAP

$330 sir (gtbnk), subject to change
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2016
papiforreal:
Hello.. Mikky i need this battery down to nigeria.. How much will it cost please?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-for-HP-Pavilion-DV4-1020US-DV4-1430US-DV4-2160US-DV4-2165DX-DV6-1355DX-/391447852398?hash=item5b241c356e:g:c2YAAOSwLs5XKINO

dis one heavy ohhh.....

$25 ship to lagos
$5...commission
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2016
otikpoko:
When is your Next ship date? undecided

this week....alert seen for the phone..will hit u up tmorow for trevor

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
mikkyangel:

this week....alert seen for the phone..will hit u up tmorow for trevor

My Oga,how far with our discussion about the checking of the projector. you are giving people quotes on shipment here but yu said when mine get to lagos.. Ppls I really need to confirm before you ship it to lagos

Thanks for your understanding
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
Kj, there was a mixup in the travell bags we ordered may 13th, high quality bedsheets valued at over 60k were shipped to me(which landed last week), instead of the 4 pieces of travel bags valued @$70. i complained to the seller, and he shipped out my original items last week. The said bags landed today.....Please note that i cannot order more , because the bags have gone back to its original price of $160

I just dey dance skelewu, Seller asked me to keep the bedsheets(him dash me), so pls hit me up(i dont have ur number), mk i dash you one set...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121935552594?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=420926008248&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2016
slimjoe007:

lol.
Even Mikky wey get thread no worry me Lyk dis na una wey all of us dey Naija here dey quarrel me.

if mikky says it's a scam then fine.......

don't pester me abeg.

mikkyangel:

2sexycom:
okay o. E no concern me o.

O.joel.....i picked up ur laptop in d city of santa monica yest
-12gb memory
-1 TB hard drive
.....Laptop clean sha, battery looks strong.....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
lionlee216:

My Oga,how far with our discussion about the checking of the projector. you are giving people quotes on shipment here but yu said when mine get to lagos.. Ppls I really need to confirm before you ship it to lagos

Thanks for your understanding

item powers on, no further tests conducted, however, u may need to deposit atlist 15k for me to ship it,(balance will be paid when it arrives lagos)thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1339) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.