Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136542 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by siempere(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I have a deal on dat
share pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
ozor1:
there no room to input code again on Sprint phones

ozor1:
it is not as you say.To my knowledge only Sprint iPhones can be unlocked, most Sprint android phones are unlocked using mods and hacks which might not work all the Time ,it is a gamble

I have used two different sprint phones and both were unlocked. LG G2 and Samsung.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
toluxa1:

I have used two different sprint phones and both were unlocked. LG G2 and Samsung.
don't get me wrong, the phones can be unlocked by Sprint and it will work flawlessly,buying a phone probably with a bad esn and trying to unlock through Sprint is difficult as there's no back doors except mods.this process has become difficult with the newer Samsung and android phones in general from Sprint ,just last week 2 HTC one m8 from Sprint relocked after marshmallow update.I had to downgrade to unlock the. Again
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
ozor1:
don't get me wrong, the phones can be unlocked by Sprint and it will work flawlessly,buying a phone probably with a bad esn and trying to unlock through Sprint is difficult as there's no back doors except mods.this process has become difficult with the newer Samsung and android phones in general from Sprint ,just last week 2 HTC one m8 from Sprint relocked after marshmallow update.I had to downgrade to unlock the. Again
Why are you bothering yourself, if a man has not lost anything, he won't know how to keep the ones he has, by the way, how will they learn if not by experience and not example. If you buy a replacement sprint phone, what do you expect, a clean esn? Probably they need to come down to Ikeja and see many bad esn spring samsung note 5 and 6 edge plus that are now waking radio or music player. Nobody is proving to know all but on this thread we try to encourage and advise ourselves to be careful of what you're buying, Oyinbo no be mumu. And it's not all that glitters on CL is gold ooooo.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ShokiScientist: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mob/5644861844.html you said I should call you in 15 minutes just now. pls help me check this. I need a reply asap.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
siempere:
share pls

Brandnew 64gb grey 200k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by siempere(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Brandnew 64gb grey 200k
..Tnks but i need a UK/US used one...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
ShokiScientist:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mob/5644861844.html you said I should call you in 15 minutes just now. pls help me check this. I need a reply asap.

any area dt has to do with Hills, please consider dt d distance could be compared to dt of Lagos to Ibadan plus traffic, we looking at aproxmatly 2.5hrs on d road...its too too far for me sorry..

*woodland hills
*Chino hills
*Agura hills
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2016
siempere:
Oga mikkyangel I need an iPhone 6s 64gb...

i need this too,not seen a good deal on CL yet ...always $400 and above
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CassetteBoy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
mikkyangel:

hey Chief. I'm heading to Canada soon, could you please help me with medlabgirl's email/number. she hasn't been here in some years. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Weirdman: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can I order brace belts through u from eBay?
Am in Edo state Nigeria. How will get it when it comes to Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
CassetteBoy:

hey Chief. I'm heading to Canada soon, could you please help me with medlabgirl's email/number. she hasn't been here in some years. thanks

me too dey try reach her, she last called me in 2010, really dont know how to reach her...but shes in Vancouver British Columbia.., where in Canaada are u headed? me won visit there too (5days /toronto), i fit do small craisglist while there....found one solid laptop deal..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Goods shipped out early this week, are expected to arrive this Saturday..

-Yekini 27 phones
-Ebule.....Red dell
-Uwak....hp laptop
-Abayomi...Laptop
-Tolu......
Chidioke...hand bags + clothes
-Isaac....sleep tracker
-Chidi....2 sneakers
-Bukola....8 pairs of shoes
-Aklolu......(box 19ibs)...wedding gown+shoes
-Mr T....Asus Laptop
-Cleava......4 phones
-Abiodun.....2 phones(iphone 5+iphone 6)
-Kadiri.....iphone 5
-Ademidun....iphone 5
-victor....motorola watch
-ozor.....phone
-okoroafor......new phone

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

Please am appealing (and also advising), you all(my clients), to try as much as posible to inform ur prospective sellers to mk sure items being shipped to my adress(gadgets especially phones and laptops), be made "signature confirmed", this i belive will reduce the rate of missing packages..

All items with signature confirmation (monday, tuesday and wednesday), have been picked up by me 45mins ago at the various post offices..(fedex, ups and usps)

-Tobansi
-Calistus
-Chidi
-Kadiri

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
mikkyangel:

-Yekini 27 phones
-Ebule.....Red dell
-Uwak....hp laptop
-Abayomi...Laptop
-Tolu......
-Isaac....sleep tracker
-Chidi....2 sneakers
-Mr T....Asus Laptop
-Cleava......4 phones
-Kadiri.....iphone 5
-Ademidun....iphone 5
-ozor.....phone

Hmm, this one wey be say out of everybody, na only my name you skip to write my items, hope no be empty box you send on my behalf.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello Mikky,
How much would it cost to get this to Nigeria?
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/5632128094.html

and what is your current exchange rate?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2016
zebszebs:
Hello Mikky,
How much would it cost to get this to Nigeria?
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/sys/5632128094.html

and what is your current exchange rate?

Exchange rate is a nono on this one...u need to send cash via paypal or money grame. ..me no get dollar way I won use buy this cos right now,I have so many items am yet to pay for online (4 my up coming sales next month/early august)..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mbz101(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
mikkyangel:

me too need dollars ohhh, how much u got?...(ur not on whtsup, pls connect)

Sorry just got ur messages mate ..hv being running physical business lately .
iPhone trash my whatapp as I don't download . I mostly use VIBER app now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mbz101(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
mikkyangel:

me too need dollars ohhh, how much u got?...(ur not on whtsup, pls connect)

Sorry for late response Jst got ur msg now .
My whatapp is trash on iPhone finding difficulties download .
I used Viber app .

Milkyangle u r the shopper right?
Cod I need iPhone 6
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CassetteBoy(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
mikkyangel:

me too dey try reach her, she last called me in 2010, really dont know how to reach her...but shes in Vancouver British Columbia.., where in Canaada are u headed? me won visit there too (5days /toronto), i fit do small craisglist while there....found one solid laptop deal..

hahaha, you're a conc businessman. I'm heading to Toronto also. from your previous posts, i thought that's where you're currently based. i wonder why she went off grid, if you still discover her contact I'll be grateful, boss
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
ok thanks
eniolaamoda:
Joenor papi22 i have someone who wanna sell beats solo2 wireless n wired
Whatsapp me 08180712474
Both are in lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joenor(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
How do I get your address and what is your shipping rate?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by charlesadeoye(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
oga mikky, i have tried calling you severally on one of your numbers and you are not picking... i even left a text message, i would love to purchase some things on amazon, can you send me your contact info and numbers to chaz_adey@yahoo.com incase the one i have is wrong....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwafemi89(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Egbon Mikky,

I sent you a link for BB Z10 on Ebay though whatsapp, please check and reply (Oluwafemi89)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
mikkyangel:

Exchange rate is a nono on this one...u need to send cash via paypal or money grame. ..me no get dollar way I won use buy this cos right now,I have so many items am yet to pay for online (4 my up coming sales next month/early august)..

Waoh, thats a dampner. I dont have paypal maybe my last resort would be moneygram.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wireless9: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
mikkyangel:

-Yekini 27 phones
-Ebule.....Red dell
-Uwak....hp laptop
-Abayomi...Laptop
-Tolu......
-Isaac....sleep tracker
-Chidi....2 sneakers
-Mr T....Asus Laptop
-Cleava......4 phones
-Kadiri.....iphone 5
-Ademidun....iphone 5
-ozor.....phone

Goods are ready for pickup!!, thanks for ur patients..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
wireless9:
mikky can you get this http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mob/5652246454.html for me

No sir...too far
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bookiemart01(f): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
What's my bill mikky?

Bukola

mikkyangel:

Goods are ready for pickup!!, thanks for ur patients..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Any shopper got galaxy s5 sprint or tmobile unlocked for sale? And maybe a verizon (I have to verify its emmc). A customer needs it plz
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ozor1: 3:53am On Jun 26, 2016
jazz04:
Any shopper got galaxy s5 sprint or tmobile unlocked for sale? And maybe a verizon (I have to verify its emmc). A customer needs it plz
yup coming in. Next week. Tmobile and att
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aywhy93(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi mikkyangel,

You've been inactive on here for a while now... Hope no prob. I'm really interested in catching these deals ASAP -

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5629711746.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mob/5655446570.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mob/5655384821.html

Please let me know how it goes !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.