Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131561 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Iphone6 16gb for sale
chipped
Quote me if u need
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by austino677(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Jo-Ad
"deal of the week"!!!
-Samsung S8(in perfect working condition)...................82k
-home drop off, no fuel charges
-Same phone sells atlist...160k in Lagos(so ur guaranteed atlist 60k profit after tax!!)...wow
-Phone comes to u unlocked with free case
Someone help me get such deal Samsung galaxy s8+ embarassed
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ambrosini593(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
if you need cheap iPhone 6 , quickly order for this
https://offerup.com/item/detail/346037028/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4039432988

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
I think $45, if it hasn't changed.

Whatsup bro
Which location is best to search for on CL considering doing business with mikky

I searched for ip6 on CL in "whole LA"
But i was suprised to see just 2pages with less than 20ads in total

I was xpecting like 300pages with lots of ads since CL is a big site

Or is der a specific way i ought to have searched
Or i shud not restrict myself to LA only
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
austino677:
Someone help me get such deal Samsung galaxy s8+ embarassed

I can help you at a token grin have been seeing some juicy offers. Whats your budget?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Whatsup bro
Which location is best to search for on CL considering doing business with mikky

Thats Page 1 out of 877 pages and it has 120 ads alone, all in LA. Are you sure its the same CL? grin

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

Thats Page 1 out of 877 pages and it has 120 ads alone. Are you sure its the same CL? grin

No kidding

I am serious

But generally tho
Among offerup cl offerup which do u tink one whud see juicy cheap offer of iphone and laptop

Which of d sites has rich patronisers dat wanna sell dier stuff
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Whatsup bro

You re on the right path bro, restrict ur search to only LA.
Other factors might have caused the few results you found, maybe price range, or even wrong location

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=Iphone+6+&sort=rel

I just searched for the same iphone6 on CL and got 2233 pages of results.
Just bookmark d link I dropped.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
eniolaamoda:

No kidding

I am serious

But generally tho
Among offerup cl offerup which do u tink one whud see juicy cheap offer of iphone and laptop

Which of d sites has rich patronisers dat wanna sell dier stuff

Obviously from my screenshot, you can see i was right. Maybe there's something you're not doing correctly, or you simple dont know how to search.

Concerning juicy offers, it all depends on how fast you are and what exactly your budget is. CL, offer up and letgo all have crazy deals, you just have to be able to access all 3 and compare prices. For example, i saw an offer for a samsung s8+ at $260 on offer up yesterday when the ad was barely 40 mins up. I contacted seller and he said phone is sill available, then i told him i will pay $180, you know what he told me? He said he's chatting with 8 buyers and before i reply again, the item has been SOLD.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

Obviously from my screenshot, you can see i was right. Maybe there's something you're not doing correctly, or you simple dont know how to search.

Concerning juicy offers, it all depends on how fast you are and what exactly your budget is. CL, offer up and letgo all have crazy deals, you just have to be able to access all 3 and compare prices. For example, i saw an offer for a samsung s8+ at $260 on offer up yesterday when the ad was barely 40 mins up. I contacted seller and he said phone is sill available, then i told him i will pay $180, you know what he told me? He said he's chatting with 8 buyers and before i reply again, the item has been SOLD.
U be Thief o grin grin
S8+ at $260 is already a mad deal, if I be the seller way you bid $180 to, I for swear give you. grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
U be Thief o grin grin
S8+ at $260 is already a mad deal, if I be the seller way you bid $180 to, I for swear give you. grin

Dont mind me, i too like awoof/free things grin

But on a more serious note, its because i wasnt gonna buy it thats why i priced that low. I think i should start helping people search for juicy offers (reasonable offers oooo) for a fee. grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

But on a more serious note, its because i wasnt gonna buy it thats why i priced that low. I think i should start helping people search for juicy offers (reasonable offers oooo) for a fee. grin grin
No wonder, If you see any cool s8+ deal, gimme a mention biko.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

By the time you add fee, you're eating into the "juicyness" of the deal na. Unless your fee na like N500 recharge card cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
No wonder, If you see any cool s8+ deal, gimme a mention biko.

Whats your budget first? keep in mind me token grin tongue
toluxa1:

By the time you add fee, you're eating into the "juicyness" of the deal na. Unless your fee na like N500 recharge card cheesy

lets chop the "juicyness"together jor...its too juicy for one person to chop alone, dont worry i promise to make it very cheap and affordable grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fran6ik: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Perfect Iphone 7 plus 128gb up for sales.. 235k
Comes with charger, fixed screen gaurd and two sweet looking case.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eniolaamoda: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
You re on the right path bro, restrict ur search to only LA.
Other factors might have caused the few results you found, maybe price range, or even wrong location

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=Iphone+6+&sort=rel

I just searched for the same iphone6 on CL and got 2233 pages of results.
Just bookmark d link I dropped.

Tanks bro

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
ambrosini593:
if you need cheap iPhone 6 , quickly order for this
https://offerup.com/item/detail/346037028/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4039432988

Location is Miami Florida, far from LA, about 38 hours and 4 minutes by driving non stop grin
Have you considered the money for fuel? grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by austino677(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

I can help you at a token grin have been seeing some juicy offers. Whats your budget?
what's the budget price ure seeing?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteMaro(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

I am also interested in the juicy package for s8 oh..Preferably black and 64gb..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tomjazzy2: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
CuteMaro:

I am also interested in the juicy package for s8 oh..Preferably black and 64gb..

You could settle for this wink

Has a crack top left corner and two hair line cracks on screen though sad

150 is the best cheesy

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
austino677:
what's the budget price ure seeing?
CuteMaro:

Lets work with your budgets, how much are you willing to spend?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteMaro(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild02:

Since Mikky is not taking orders for now, i will have to wait. Will mention you when i'm ready.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is cool but sorry to say it does not work. It works with letgo but ofeerup is very very stubborn. I just hope and pray someone qill shwo us the way. I guess the secret is in the hands of a few persons. But if you help us wont we patronise Mikky more. How do we sear h for cool offers if we cant access these sites.
wildchild1:

I am talking google chrome on pc oo
Then 'STRONG PROXY' vpn as extension
STRONG INTERNET...ur mtn how strong do you think is it?
which state did you select as location on the STRONG PROXY?

That's what i'm using right now with spectranet 4g Lte not MTN grin tongue
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
omotolsy:
This is cool but sorry to say it does not work. It works with letgo but ofeerup is very very stubborn. I just hope and pray someone qill shwo us the way. I guess the secret is in the hands of a few persons. But if you help us wont we patronise Mikky more. How do we sear h for cool offers if we cant access these sites.

Which location did you select? Try to use New York and make sure your internet is very very strong, the only reason it wont open offerup is because your internet connection is not strong.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteMaro(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild1:

Which location did you select? Try to use New York and make sure your internet is very very strong, the only reason it wont open offerup is because your internet connection is not strong.
I stumbled upon the strong proxy post less than an hour ago, and i must say i am very grateful. It is working perfectly with New York Location, even with the worst glo network.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
CuteMaro:

I stumbled upon the strong proxy post less than an hour ago, and i must say i am very grateful. It is working perfectly with New York Location, even with the worst glo network.
it actually works now yipeeeee with newyork location. However i cant signup it gives a particular error code

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Fran6ik: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
recently arrived matte black iphone 7plus 128gb up for sale at N210k.... Give away ooo

very fresh n neat.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
CuteMaro:

Yippe grin

omotolsy:
it actually works now yipeeeee with newyork location. However i cant signup it gives a particular error code

Well, i didnt register/sign up with it, my accounts on offerup and letgo were registered by a friend in the USA long before i discovered STRONG PROXY, but i am very sure its your internet connection.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
*aJP...BRAND NEW DELL LAPTOP PICKED UP IN THE CITY OF dOWNEY

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by austino677(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
wildchild02:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obajoey(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
CuteMaro:

Grateful too, I just signed up successfully.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have a MacBook Pro 2017 for sale.

Spec: MacBook pro 2017 Retina Display
16g ram, 512ssd, etc...

Price 500k

WhatsApp only: 07012981649

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.