Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Places To Go In London ?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Go In London ?? (2000 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hello,
I am going to a trip to London in June with my three friends,
I'd like to have some advices of places to go
Our interest are clubbing, drinking, eating...
Can you give me some names and adress please ?
Thank you. smiley

(Excuse my English, I am French)

1 Like

Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Of course I forgot to say we are 3
young girls (20-21 years old)
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by butta(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Go to Greenwich at southeast london lots of places to visit there and good food to eat plus cinema and clubs it is a university town .
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
really? thank you very much, the clubs are more african/carribean style or not?
other places ?
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by butta(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
The club are generally for students so it is a student setting kind of club for all nationalities
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by butta(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Greenwich is a student town u will meet lots of students there I was there myself .
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
hum well thank you very much, i'll check and see what kind of activities i can have there.
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by dagreen14: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
stop-by at 805 and at deptford Tomi's kitchen restaurant
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Geminilove(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
lots of place to go suggest a trip Camden market/ portbello market on saturday morning you can pick up some vintage clothing pieces or baragins. Westfield stratford city http://uk.westfield.com/london/ for shopping, eating and cinema

London clubs Every sat they play afrobeats/ afropop/ RNB- cokobar Clause Bar – 1 lovat lane EC3R 8DT, You have Steam bar inside the Hilton paddington.

go to 02 in greenwich that nice as well shops/food clubs. If your fan of Iyana he be peforming on 9th june there.

museum: Victoria & albert museum, Tate Modem

the Normal stuff sightsightseeing Oxford & Bond st, theatre show. see London bridge and Tower bridge, London Eye, Canary Wharf

for more ideas Time Out London http://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/101-things-to-do-in-london
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Hello, thanks all of you for your contribution.
By the way, I'd like to know if there are some of you in London,
and if you have the time in June, maybe we could meet up ?
Having someone who knows the place, and showing you around is much better than being lost in Big London.
Preferably a girl, but a young guy is also ok.
Is someone willing?
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Hi to the one who sent me an PM, I can't read it,
it doesn't appear in my e-mail inbox, I even looked in the SPAM folder
and nothing... so maybe if you send your message directly to my adress
it's my username@hotmail.fr
thanks i am waiting on you :-)
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by claremont(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Your experience will not be complete without paying a visit to the London ghetto known as Peckham. In the midst of all the noise, dirt and squalor is a rich multi-cultural atmosphere you will be immersed in.
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Some of my favourite bites of my home town to consider once you're done with the tourist norms:

Take a trip to Spitalfields/ Bricklane markets for a bite to eat and a rummage around the various independent stalls. Sunday's are the best days. You can eat anything from Lithuanian to Ethiopian at the street food market on Brick lane. Nearby Hoxton has some decent restaurants too.

My favourite park in London is Hampstead Heath. Go to Gospel Oak train station,the entrance to the park is nearby. Walk allll the way up to the top of parliament hill (the park is one massive hill) and enjoy panoramic views of London. Picnic there smiley

Night time is interesting. I like Old Street/dalston/O2(greenwich)/Islington/Camden/SouthBank/Clapham... For a variety of reasons. There's much to do.

My advice is to quickly spill out of central London touristy stuff asap. I myself need to visit south London more as I've heard great things about the food down there!!!!

1 Like

Re: Places To Go In London ?? by MrCork: 3:18pm On May 30, 2013
gUYS...Pliss be carefull..she loook liek man..loook at her face?? ..the babe has 12 weave on her head! undecided
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by MrCork: 3:21pm On May 30, 2013
claremont: Your experience will not be complete without paying a visit to the London ghetto known as Peckham. In the midst of all the noise, dirt and squalor is a rich multi-cultural atmosphere you will be immersed in.

..bro am from Peckham and we dont nid babe like that in peckam...she tink ahe all that! angry
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 3:22pm On May 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
gUYS...Pliss be carefull..she loook liek man..loook at her face?? ..the babe has 12 weave on her head! undecided

'Guys always pick on the girl they like.' tongue
LEAVE ME ALONE !!! Stop polluting my thread ! angry
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by MrCork: 4:36pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

'Guys always pick on the girl they like.' tongue
LEAVE ME ALONE !!! Stop polluting my thread ! angry

... madam, but how do u expect to find a man here in London wit this kinda village attituide?? .....i want to help & u need urgent help.. serrriously!
embarassed
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by chi2012(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

[color=#000099]..ok..when u come to London, I will take u to TRAFALGUA SQUARE wher u can take lovely pictures wit Pigieons & parrot standin on yor head.

...am only tryin to help u...laTERS!![/color embarassed
This Mr Cork wahala is too much. Free the babe! undecided
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
chi2012: This Mr Cork wahala is too much. Free the babe!

..sweet hat...u take picture under mango tree & yor feelin coool?..u ever been to London?undecided
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by worry359(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
claremont: Your experience will not be complete without paying a visit to the London ghetto known as Peckham. In the midst of all the noise, dirt and squalor is a rich multi-cultural atmosphere you will be immersed in.
This is an insult to Peckham and london!
Thunder bire will get you for this!
Compared to the SLUM called LAGOS TOWN with 20 million wretches existing on swamps anywhere else is paradise!

1 Like

Re: Places To Go In London ?? by MrCork: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
worry 359:
This is an insult to Peckham and london!
Thunder bire will get you for this!
Compared to the SLUM called LAGOS TOWN with 20 million wretches existing on swamps anywhere else is paradise!

...nice one bro..thank u.. They dont even hav over head-bridges in lagos, talkless of running water & electricity!angry

1 Like

Re: Places To Go In London ?? by chi2012(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweet hat...u take picture under mango tree & yor feelin coool?..u ever been to London?undecided
Been to London? Just a stone throw. Mr proud, have u ever been to Heaven. undecided
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by LabourParty(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
I'm taking a female French friend out for Lunch during that time, may be you girls can join us. She's 21 btw.
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by Sanboy25: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
LabourParty: I'm taking a female French friend out for Lunch during that time, may be you girls can join us. She's 21 btw.

Hum I'll consider this offer, thanks. cheesy
Re: Places To Go In London ?? by LabourParty(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum I'll consider this offer, thanks. cheesy

Ok cool. grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Nigerian Neighbourhoods In London / "Living Here In Russia Is Like Living In Hell On Earth" - African Migrants Tell / Heavy Traffic Jam On Lagos-benin-ore Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.