Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria (1123 Views)

Top Paying Job Vacancy For All Graduates Abound / Top Job Vacancies For All Graduates Now. / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hello guys,

I got an idea of creating a site that will have the contact details and photograph of all graduates in Nigeria beginning from this year. I was thinking to create an avenue where companies in different parts of the country can easily reach graduates who live in that state with opportunities through their phone number or e-mail. I feel it will expose our graduates to more opportunities since the site will be free to access.

Do you think this will be useful to companies, individuals or the government?
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by tayoccu(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Its a very good idea, I pray it works.
Do try to keep the hawks (scammers) out tho.
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Cwhyte(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
You should also device a means to flush out scammers. That is if you are not one already.
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Nedu31(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Scammer in d making.We ar coming after u
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
No no! I'm not a scammer, you can be sure of that. I just have an idea to help my fellow graduates spend less time applying for jobs, let companies search for us and send us messages, so we can spend our time trying entrepreneurship or furthering our knowledge in other areas.
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by adim2(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are u a web designer? You will need team to go about this because apart from helping the youth, u can also help ur self. If you need a team i am game though am not a web designer but can do the research work and suggest way in which everybody can benefit from it. Pm

1 Like

Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Connoisseur(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Before you claim the idea as your own, acknowlge the guy from business section.
You know who am talking about
incometrader: No no! I'm not a scammer, you can be sure of that. I just have an idea to help my fellow graduates spend less time applying for jobs, let companies search for us and send us messages, so we can spend our time trying entrepreneurship or furthering our knowledge in other areas.
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Connoisseur: Before you claim the idea as your own, acknowlge the guy from business section.
who are you talking about? what's his username?
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by cashkid: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2013
incometrader:
who are you talking about? what's his username?
yes, u shld acknowledge the guy!
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by emandman: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Nice..but i think ur selling point shd be "a site where graduates can meet and share views" not where employers go to search for whom to employ...who does that in 9ja,who tell you they don't have enough cv on their table awaiting consideration.
So u rather turn it to a recruitment agency whr afta collectn database of grads u can filter and send appr8t once to necesry companies 4dm to consider d applicnt.but waiting for/basing ur point on "gradu8 dnt nid to apply,employr will come to dem" is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Connoisseur: Before you claim the idea as your own, acknowlge the guy from business section.
Don't b myopic, why must he. Is he d originator. I have d same idea and hve startd wrk. So I shuld cme here to look for whom to acknwlege. Hmm
Re: Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
it doesn't matter who has d idea, what matters is getting our graduates out of this lifestyle of job searching into productivity. we graduates should think of starting their own business to secure a better future for ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Chams Plc Interview On Monday 16th Sept. / Do People Truly Get Job Through Jobberman And Other Online Adverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.