Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress (3320 Views)

I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / My Naija Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Jazzcelestin: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2013
guy.kul anime.pls what software did u use?
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Thanx man. I used Adobe photoshop for the art and frames, Adobe after effects fro the animation and visual effects. Adobe Premier for Editing.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2013
The X-Animators:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5AomRqjAiU
From Naija we proudly present to you this adventurous action anime,the first of its kind.Kene(ken) has a destiny to fulfill with exceptional swordsman skills and powers in combat.Naija brace yourselves this year
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Even though the animation was not perfect, I could give this a 9-star rating. There were wallpaper-moments in there and I especially love the fx. Great job. Hope to see more soon cheesy
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thanx man.You sure will.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by PeterReezer: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
@x-animator......are u with the chicken core guys?
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Peter i'm not. The X-Animator is a different animation company. you can find us here www.facebook.com/pages/The-X-Animators, for more animes and showreel www.youtube.com/user/thexanimators. smiley
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by kramer: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nice work, i reckon it must be difficult getting this to work!

Also, may i suggest that you create movies that are more nigerian (more personal) ? im not really feeling the samurai ninja stunt.. there are too many cartoon movies like that

What i would love to see is a super GOD fight between sango and amadioha (as silly as it sounds) .. if you know about the God of War games you'll know what i'm talking about. I want to see sango shooting lightning from his hands and Amadioha blocking it with his sun shield ... Like Zeus and Apollo fighting. Please make it happen.

1 Like

Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I must say the artwork is awesome, but you guys are severely lacking in the animations department, no serious animator uses after effects alone.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Thanx man, well said..dis script is close but not featuring d gods.but we av brought d Eyo to life in dis story,d opc and south south militants but not wit d original names.each zone has a group dat defends them or cause trouble and u'll see all of dat in dis movie.its not gona loose d naija feel.But I'm certain u'll see d gods in kombat someday.thanx again.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by kramer: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2013
^^^ Nice! ... looking forward to the final release
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2013
Salmoneus,we aint lacking flash and toonboom animators.we just decided to do most part of the cartoon in after effect to prove a point that aftereffect can produce good cartoons.if I didn't mention d software u wudnt av known.one can get away with producing an action cartoon with after effects but not a drama disney kinda cartoon. The most important thing is d frames and when its suCcessful we become SERIOUS animators.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Well I think you guys should invest in a serious animator right now, there tons of them out there, that said when is it going to be released finally? and how? (dvd,free on web?)
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by PeterReezer: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
@x-animators.....the facebook link is broken.....nice work anyway..keep it up...and maybe u should go to tv stations and make a demand for them to air a trailer of it or so
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanx pete. @Salmoneus (in crixus voice) "we shall bring words with a second thrailer to quench thirsts.then u shall fill belly with wine beside us".lol! I appreciate ur opinions man. Godbless.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Ngigz: 1:06am On May 03, 2013
THIS IS IT!! awesome job. looking forward to more.....
The X-Animators:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5AomRqjAiU
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Ngigz: 1:10am On May 03, 2013
hmmm... i wonder how much you really know about 2D animation.
Salmoneus: I must say the artwork is awesome, but you guys are severely lacking in the animations department, no serious animator uses after effects alone.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 1:36am On May 03, 2013
Lol! Thanx bruv. just hang in there man... God bless
Ngigz: THIS IS IT!! awesome job. looking forward to more.....
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2013
Ngigz: hmmm... i wonder how much you really know about 2D animation.
Really? that was good animation to you? sis you see the way the females hair hung in mid movement? or the unrealistic walk cycles? or the females mouth movement at the end? I've made a lot of bad animations so believe me I know a LOT about good 2d animations....
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Ngigz: 8:18pm On May 03, 2013
Brother... from the looks of your art works i must confess you are in no place to judge a digital art here. i doubt you made animations at all. what is disturbing your eyes from seeing how good that animation is is your mind that reminds you its from nigeria. SIMPLE! if that preview had a japanese movie logo in the begining you won't be calling it a bad anime. pls put up your so-called good anime lets see.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2013
Ngigz: Brother... from the looks of your art works i must confess you are in no place to judge a digital art here.
I have to laugh at you calling my artworks bad, guess they were so bad three of em got they got featured on the front page, with one of my animations going viral....
Ngigz: i doubt you made animations at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rH-hQlYXM thats my latest animation, you can see my progress at www.blackspittle.com
[quote author=Ngigz what is disturbing your eyes from seeing how good that animation is is your mind that reminds you its from nigeria. SIMPLE! if that preview had a japanese movie logo in the begining you won't be calling it a bad anime.[/quote]
These guys are world class digital artists, I said their art was awesome but the ANIMATION had issues, I never called it bad anime...
Ngigz: pls put up your so-called good anime lets see.
Just posted mine, now lets see yours...

(apologies to the OP for posting my work here but this dickheead got under my skin)
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Ngigz: 9:40pm On May 03, 2013
i've seen them oooo. so thats the animation i should dance gangyam style for?... i rest my case.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2013
Ngigz: i've seen them oooo. so thats the animation i should dance gangyam style for?... i rest my case.
Well lets see your stuff, make me dance smiley
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Goldenheart(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2013
Wow... this is cool stuff... Please... how can i bcome part of X-animator? i ve passion for cartooning.. buh im good with comic books n all stuffs...... wink
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 7:59am On May 04, 2013
search for THE X-ANIMATORS on Facebook and like the page, we'll contact you easily from there. Thanx for the compliment and interest. God bless
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 8:02am On May 04, 2013
Ngigz, thanx for everything. Salmoneus, the early naija home videos went viral do u know why?
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Salmoneus(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2013
The X-Animators:
Salmoneus, the early naija home videos went viral do u know why?
I don't know why, but mine went viral die to the funny content, the animation took only two hours to make anyway...ok listen, if you think you've done a good job on the animation then so be it...I'm not beating this horse anymore... grin
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Abrakhan: 5:07pm On May 07, 2013
This is nice how can we contact you man!...
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 9:46pm On May 07, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-X-Animators/189207641134274 like the page and its faster to communicate with us. email:thexanimators@yahoo.com or kennydavinci@yahoo.com. thank you and God bless.
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by Ositainklord(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2013
The X-Animators:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-X-Animators/189207641134274 like the page and its faster to communicate with us. email:thexanimators@yahoo.com or kennydavinci@yahoo.com. thank you and God bless.
I see u mahn. We should talk. Why the break?
Re: My Naija Animated Cartoon Movie. Project Still In Progress by TheXAnimators: 8:35pm On May 10, 2013
What break?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal Animation Project. / Free Logo 10 Persons / My Autodesk Sketchbook Pro Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.