Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon (1829 Views)

Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / Create Animated Caricatures Of Yourself. / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon by violos: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
HELP!!! where can I learn 3D animations and how to create cartoons animation in Abuja, or nyanyan maraba axis of nasarawa state.
thanks.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon by julimax(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon by Princealex1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Brace yourself,for the journey you are about to embark on is very challenging
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Animated Cartoon by luvuinxs(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2016
i have a software called VIDEO MAKER FX, it can be used in creating videos of all kind, for maketing of product,advert and etc.
you can check their website to see all what it can do for you and the price is $67.
but i can give it to your for 4k (software and tutorial) you can start making videos and animations in 30 mins, if you are cool with it send a mail to me at chizi120@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Animation Maya And 3d Studio Max / 3d Graphics For Begginers / What Do You Think Abt This Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.