Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Win £100,000 For Free ''Football Predictions'' Super 6 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win £100,000 For Free ''Football Predictions'' Super 6 (2737 Views)

Galleria News Free Football Predictions/ Tips / Glo Super 6 Tourney: Best of Nigerian Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win £100,000 For Free ''Football Predictions'' Super 6 by dotcomnamename: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2013
Just to share this to Nairalanders

This game is FREE OF CHARGE and you could bag yourself £100,000 or £5,000 just like that

Soccer Saturday Super 6 is the weekly football prediction game that really puts your football knowledge to the test! Simply predict the correct scores of 6 weekly football matches and you could win the £100,000 jackpot! Or just beat everyone else by predicting the most correct scores and you could win £5,000 weekly prize!

Predict 6 correct scores and the Golden Goal and you've won your share of £100,000!! There's also £5,000 guaranteed for the player with the most correct scores!

Super 6 matches will normally be Premier League games, with Championship, FA Cup, Carling Cup and International games used on occasion. The competition closes each week on Saturday at 3pm so make sure your entry is made in good time.

NOTE: You must be living in the UK or Republic of Ireland to be eligible

But, do you know that you can always predict for your friends in UK or Ireland or and if they win you will get your own share? Like me now, i use to play this game every week and at times i nearly win grin

So if you know you're a legend in Football predictions, get in touch with me oooo grin

You can always predict for your nairaland friends that lives in the UK or Ireland for them to win and you could be considered some 'kudi' cheesy

You can register here if you live in UK or Ireland, it's 100% FREE OF CHARGE..

The next week's game for Saturday 20th April 2013 is bellow:

[size=18pt]WEEK 36[/size]

Fulham vs Arsenal

Norwich vs Reading

QPR vs Stoke

Sunderland vs Everton

Swansea vs Southampton

West Ham vs Wigan

Register here for free: https://www.skybet.com/secure/identity/register/super6

If you don't live in the UK or Ireland, share your predictions knowledge here and lets do the magic grin

I repeat again, if you know you're good in predictions, holla at your boy O! grin

Don't forget to hit like wink

Gbammmmmmmmmmm

Re: Win £100,000 For Free ''Football Predictions'' Super 6 by jennylyon6: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
GET 100% PREDICTION AND WIN...

ALL SURE FIXED GAMES

CONTACT US; 08115521605

LUCKY PREDICTIONSSSSSSS
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

See What Liverpool Players Get After Winning The Champions League / Fixed Draw Matches / 10 Days 2 Odds Rollover... Winnings Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.