Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake (15347 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Leaknigerianews(m): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2013
Drake: 'Don't quiz me about Chris Brown feud

Rapper Drake has taken his ongoing feud with rival Chris Brown up a notch by urging members of the media to stop asking him about the pair's spat in a subtle radio interview dig.

The subject of his relationship with Brown came up during a radio interview with New York DJ Elliott Wilson, and the Take Care hitmaker even used the singer's girlfriend Rihanna to bait his rival.

Drake said, "Don’t ask me s**t about that man... (Brown). Leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I’m more popping than him."

And in a statement that is sure to infuriate the quick-tempered Brown, he added, "At one point in life the woman that he loves (Rihanna) fell into my lap. I did what a real n**ga would do and treated her with respect."

But he also told DJ Wilson that he hopes his feud with Brown will one day end, adding, "We have an issue and it's either gonna drag out or maybe in 10 years we'll laugh about it over drinks. Just let us solve that s**t... We're just two young guys... You don't wanna see two black men tear each other down... Just leave that s**t alone."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/15/drake-dont-quiz-me-about-chris-brown-feud

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2013
He makes better music than Chris Brown?

Hell must be freezing

17 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2013
He may be harder & hotter than Chris Brown whe he f*cked Rihanna. But he's not better than Chris Brown in music.

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by slimyem: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2013
Rubbish!
Real men don't kiss and tell...undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by goldfish80(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Glad to кnoω he hit Rihana, I was getting worried he was gay when he dropped
'Started from the bottom'....

Does he make better music than Chris brown? undecided
I doubt it

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by gunuvi(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2013
Get down low Drake! Are u a learner?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Midastorch(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2013
Drake is a talented artiste...buh saying he makes better musics than Chris brown??he must be alearner as some1 rytly said.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Temismith(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Let him clap for himself!

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by GraceBestowed(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2013
LoooL! All of this over one girl! Oh, and Chris Brown is beginning to look more like a patient than a healthy twenty-something year old!

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by holar2ge(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2013
Drake is d Boss...ReppingTeamDrake.....Everybody Hates Chris...

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2013
I have to agree with Drake on making better music than Chris Brown ... It's a FACT!!!

And as for chopping down Rihanna, not a big deal ... Rihanna has been round a fair few

Kiss and tell fellas, get a life!

5 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by hodoba: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2013
i prefer chris brwon the goat head rihanna sef is stupid
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by nenergy(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2013
Comparison is limitation, he shouldn't compare himself to chris "okechukwu" Brown, because they do different genre of music.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2013
nenergy: Comparison is limitation, he shouldn't compare himself to chris "okechukwu" Brown, because they do different genre of music.

Good point there, genre is key and shouldnt be ignored, but genre or not, its all music and if you are looking at a broad comparison, then i guess its cool still!

Remember, music is everything from the lyrics, to the vocals, to the delivery, to the versatility and so on ...... And i think Drake is speaking in a broad context that encompasses everything about music ....

2 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2013
holar2ge: Drake is d Boss...ReppingTeamDrake.....Everybody Hates Chris...
all these praises na because chris brown got the dance steps and video performances via stunts abi- now i understand wetin make terry_d_rapman and mode 9 no d sell 4 naija.

Drake is extraordinary_he raps_he sings beta but dont dance.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Dance, stunts and all that is still part of music
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Dance, stunts and all that is still part of music
music is the combination sounds bro-not dance steps

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: music is the combination sounds bro-not dance steps
In this context, "Music" is inclusive of swag, clothing dance.....inshort everything that will make people like your songs more
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
In this context, "Music" is inclusive of swag, clothing dance.....inshort everything that will make people like your songs more

No i disagree ... Drake said "I make better music than him"

He is talking about the music they make not music in a general context ... The context has nothing to do with clothes but i will take "dance" from you, which i can relate to delivery of the music

Now think deeper and tell me what you can deduce from the statement above....

In this context i am thinking more along the lines of the lyrical content, the versatility, the vocals, the album sales, the production, delivery etc ...... If you throw all of them in a mixer, the mixer will churn out DRAKE!

2 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

No i disagree ... Drake said "I make better music than him"

Now think deeper and tell me what you can deduce from the statement above....

In this context i am thinking more along the lines of the lyrical content, the versatility, the vocals, the album sales, the production etc ...... If you throw all of them in a mixer, the mixer will churn out DRAKE!
You just mentioned album sales bro. Do you know some people will actually buy your album cos of the poster? Some will buy it cos they saw a picture and liked how you posed and some people might get attracted to a sond cos of the dance on the video no the song itself.

Drake mentioned Music and think about this deeply, what does music entail? Does it not include dance and all others?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Abbey2sam(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2013
If this story is true
@Drake, real nigga don't kiss and tell

And as for you making better music than Chris breezi!
In your dreams man.......

I like you both though
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
You just mentioned album sales bro. Do you know some people will actually buy your album cos of the poster? Some will buy it cos they saw a picture and liked how you posed and some people might get attracted to a sond cos of the dance on the video no the song itself.

Drake mentioned Music and think about this deeply, what does music entail? Does it not include dance and all others?

This talking is about making music tho .... what is Drake making and what is Chris making?

How is what they are both making faring in comparison?

In a broad context album sales is inclusive, but i am looking at the statement he made .... It is important to understand that he makes better music ... because of the "condiments" he uses to deliver his music, not what he uses to promote it .... you can have the best cook in the world selling from a shack in Ojota, much better than Mama Cass and co!

Another example, real Hip Hop fans who know the quality of Nas as an MC wont give a toss whether he has a glossed out album cover bedecked in swashbuckling medallions and high end kicks .... They are buying because of the quality and reputation!

If Drake wears a flip flop on his album cover, people will still buy because they know what to expect from him .... Album sales does play a part in a broader context, but we all know that in most cases nowadays, the ones who sell the most is not always the best .... Can you say the fu..cktard who delivered Gangnam Style is a better musician/artiste compared with Rihanna or Durrell Babbs (Tank)? No ... different genres yes, but on album sales alone, Tank has been dwarfed, but still, real recognise REAL!

It is not about posing on an album cover or shipping tapes downtown Brooklyn or Agege, we are talking about the weight and quality of the music i am making!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Whichever way folks lean against, i respect but, from a music making perspective, i think Drake is miles ahead ....

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by theripper2: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2013
Listening to Drizzy's "Unforgettable ft Young Jezzy"

I think Drizzy makes better music though
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Freiburger(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by goldfish80(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2013
Daz all

2 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by otokx(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
is it a woman causing all this rubbish talk?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by KejiOJ(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
His Mad
--- He called himself a rapper..
--- I will call him R & B Rapper, his more a backup singer not a rapper

Crap

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by marianazme(f): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Ofcus he makes better music than Chris Brown, I just dont agree with him calling Chris Brown a man cuz he's not

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by marianazme(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
goldfish80: Daz all
lol, all female rappers
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2013
marianazme: Ofcus he makes better music than Chris Brown, I just dont agree with him calling Chris Brown a man cuz he's not

Epic ..... grin
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by 2NDACCT(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Drake is Drunk...az he watched FINE CHINA ?
he shld c d way Chris beat doz f0ols...datz wot Chris wld do to im nxt tym

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

[music] Mr Benson – Ema Gba Delivery / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video) / PSquare - Alingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.