Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? (813 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Conflicting accounts on the Genealogy of Joseph in Luke and Matthew Gospels / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by successolujimi: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Please I need someone to help me out on this one especially if you are a Bible student or related. Gen1:26-27 'and God said let us make man in our own image and after our likeness,...........So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God created He created him; male and female He created them. VERSUS Gen 3:22 And the Lord God said, Behold the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil ...................(26) So God drove out the man...
Question: why, was it not His intention all along for man to be like "Us" why then this kind of action, when I expected some celebration?
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by lazchuks(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2013
The action of sending Man out was an emphasis on sin of disobedient. Man from day one was like God, as Man and God had fellowship but been like God in konwing good and evil and practicing evil is outside the divine nature of God.It is a practical separation of man from God when we sin as it happens in our everyday's life.

1 Like

Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by successolujimi: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2013
lazchuks: The action of sending Man out was an emphasis on sin of disobedient. Man from day one was like God, as Man and God had fellowship but been like God in konwing good and evil and practicing evil is outside the divine nature of God.It is a practical separation of man from God when we sin as it happens in our everyday's life.

I agree with you on the sin part grin
however, Why did vs 22 emphasize that Behold the man has become like one of Us
if man had been like God since the beginning.
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by lazchuks(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2013
It takes the Holy Spirit to understand the word of God, but if I should go by your empasis you can agree with me that been like God was in image and likeness. It was not in knowing that which is evil and committing it. This was contrary from God's original intention for man.
success olujimi:

I agree with you on the sin part grin
however, Why did vs 22 emphasize that Behold the man has become like one of Us[/b] if man had been like God since the beginning.
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by bigt2(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2013
That is becayse his foishness is greater than our wisdom! cool
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by successolujimi: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2013
lazchuks: It takes the Holy Spirit to understand the word of God, but if I should go by your empasis you can agree with me that been like God was in image and likeness. It was not in knowing that which is evil and committing it. This was contrary from God's original intention for man.

the verse i quoted said : SEEING that man has become like one of us TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL. I have to say this may be the scriptural interpretation to that verse and not maybe our supposed understanding of what that verse could mean. God is God only because He knows good and he knows evil so i believe man only became like God after he ate that fruit as the scripture said.
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2013
success olujimi: Please I need someone to help me out on this one especially if you are a Bible student or related. Gen1:26-27 'and God said let us make man in our own image and after our likeness,...........So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God created He created him; male and female He created them. VERSUS Gen 3:22 And the Lord God said, Behold the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil ...................(26) So God drove out the man...
Question: why, was it not His intention all along for man to be like "Us" why then this kind of action, when I expected some celebration?

Humans were originally created by the gods(plural)(let us) to be a slave race....mining gold etc. The forbiden fruit is actually the knowledge of sexual acts- nothing more.

There were several Gods(extra terrestrials) involved in the genetic/biological creation of man. The sexual acts were taught to humans by some good extra terrestrial who rebelled and gave man the ability to be curious,taught them about the stars,moon and other solar systems,astrologies(lucifer,the snake like entities). After-which humans started thinking like the gods till this very day.

Religion was introduced to humans to keep them in bondage. Lets not forget,most of the Gods were gays/androgynous in nature.
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2013
big-t:
That is becayse his foishness is greater than our wisdom! cool

It is OK to say you do not know
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by successolujimi: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2013
ifeness:

Humans were originally created by the gods(plural)(let us) to be a slave race....mining gold etc. The forbiden fruit is actually the knowledge of sexual acts- nothing more.

There were several Gods(extra terrestrials) involved in the genetic/biological creation of man. The sexual acts were taught to humans by some good extra terrestrial who rebelled and gave man the ability to be curious,taught them about the stars,moon and other solar systems,astrologies(lucifer,the snake like entities). After-which humans started thinking like the gods till this very day.

Religion was introduced to humans to keep them in bondage. Lets not forget,most of the Gods were gays/androgynous in nature.
Hmm,water don pass garri for this one o shocked..........can you break this up a bit more please embarassed embarassed
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2013
success olujimi:
Hmm,water don pass garri for this one o shocked..........can you break this up a bit more please embarassed embarassed

The bible was re written from other scrolls/ancient books older than it. The reason most people refer to the bible is because the missionaries forced it on all their colonies which include Nigeria. Stories like that of Noah was actually a story from " The epic of Gilgamesh" . We are Africans, our stories are similar but in another version when it comes to the stories of creation. The question is; why would one base everything on a bible that was compiled by a group of individuals whose mission was to control the planet.

According to the Genesis, the creators of our human body were several(not one). They did not create man,nut modified him to their likeness. At some point it was obvious that humans were less intelligent because they were not even aware that they were naked. After they had the knowledge of the gods(extra terrestrials/advanced scientists) They became ashamed of being naked,started making love to one another and this drove the gods mad. Elohim is a race of beings who look like humans, Yahweh was one of them.

Looking at the tower of babel, we could tell that the gods were not happy with the progress of humanity. They created disasters that scattered humans all over the planet and this led to the loss of one language. It is recorded in the book of genesis that another race of beings came to the planet to teach humans how to make weapons,read their palms and know the future,have a knowledge of science which we do study today, relate with nature, agriculture etc. During this time,a lot of creatures were genetically created- a human with the head of a lion,body of a fish and human fussed together(all these stories are their even in the Egyptian book of the dead)

The Yoruba creation account is similar just like that of the Igbos and Hausa- Gods coming from the sky to dwell with humans.

The bible as you said is confusing,it has been thoroughly edited
Re: Be Real Now - Don't You Think Sometimes That God's Word Is Very Conflicting? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2013
success olujimi:

The bible was re written from other scrolls/ancient books older than it. The reason most people refer to the bible is because the missionaries forced it on all their colonies which include Nigeria. Stories like that of Noah was actually a story from " The epic of Gilgamesh" . We are Africans, our stories are similar but in another version when it comes to the stories of creation. The question is; why would one base everything on a bible that was compiled by a group of individuals whose mission was to control the planet.

According to the Genesis, the creators of our human body were several(not one). They did not create man,nut modified him to their likeness. At some point it was obvious that humans were less intelligent because they were not even aware that they were naked. After they had the knowledge of the gods(extra terrestrials/advanced scientists) They became ashamed of being naked,started making love to one another and this drove the gods mad. Elohim is a race of beings who look like humans, Yahweh was one of them.

Looking at the tower of babel, we could tell that the gods were not happy with the progress of humanity. They created disasters that scattered humans all over the planet and this led to the loss of one language. It is recorded in the book of genesis that another race of beings came to the planet to teach humans how to make weapons,read their palms and know the future,have a knowledge of science which we do study today, relate with nature, agriculture etc. During this time,a lot of creatures were genetically created- a human with the head of a lion,body of a fish and human fussed together(all these stories are their even in the Egyptian book of the dead)

The Yoruba creation account is similar just like that of the Igbos and Hausa- Gods coming from the sky to dwell with humans.

The bible as you said is confusing,it has been thoroughly edited

(1) (Reply)

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods / Man Loses Man Hood A Few Minutes After Giving N50 To Beggar / Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.