Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43671 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls, any 1 admitted to faculty of agriculture, department of family nutrition and consumer sciences? Pls is there any hope again?

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ayo55(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is there anyone admitted into Quantity Surveying dept?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Muyir: Pls, any 1 admitted to faculty of agriculture, department of family nutrition and consumer sciences? Pls is there any hope again?
There hope bro! Await next list
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ssmall: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
i'm 1 of d imidiat admited candidate. Pls I wil lik u 2 put me tru as u sed. Am in LGA. Thks.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ugopeter(m): 12:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Those admitted to the Department of Local Government Administration, lets know ourselves pls
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ssmall: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2013
am 1 of dose
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by doncurrent(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2013
pls guys what next after printing out d admission letter...i need a reply embarassedpls guys what next after printing out d admission letter...i need a reply

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by hormorht(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
wetin the admission letter entails
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Is any1 sure if all d dept v done their de admission?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
wilson.wilson:
Is any1 sure if all d dept v done their de admission?

cos i visited the college of med,provost office to make enquiries,the man i met said they r yet to receive any list n dt d list is nt out yet.......
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
wilson.wilson:

cos i visited the college of med,provost office to make enquiries,the man i met said they r yet to receive any list n dt d list is nt out yet.......

i also visited d adm block,the lady i met told me sm r already online while sm are yet n dt hopefully mid dec everytin wld be out..pls any contrary info frm any1..?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by HARDUBUY(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
wilson.wilson:

i also visited d adm block,the lady i met told me sm r already online while sm are yet n dt hopefully mid dec everytin wld be out..pls any contrary info frm any1..?
Hmmm. i went to OAU (registrar'so DAA'S and admisions office) on thursday i.e 28/11/13. in respect of the admission list and i was told that it's on jamb site, i replied: i havent been admitted despite my grade. A man in the admision office asked who is chasing the admission on my behalf, i responded by saying no 1 but me. He also ask for the course i applied for, i said e/e. After which he directed me to rum 216. on getting there i checked the list for e/e applicant and saw my name with Q (qualified in front of it) and i ask why am yet to get d admisn, mr jeje replied that some list will be sent to jamb office by next week that i should check the site by friday since my name was qualified on the list he gave me. He then said you can go.
at this point it is better one has God or strong connection.
All i have is my ALLAH, in him i trust.
Note: d staff at rum 216 said the list is being released in batches. do all hope is not lost.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
HARDUBUY:
Hmmm. i went to OAU (registrar'so DAA'S and admisions office) on thursday i.e 28/11/13. in respect of the admission list and i was told that it's on jamb site, i replied: i havent been admitted despite my grade. A man in the admision office asked who is chasing the admission on my behalf, i responded by saying no 1 but me. He also ask for the course i applied for, i said e/e. After which he directed me to rum 216. on getting there i checked the list for e/e applicant and saw my name with Q (qualified in front of it) and i ask why am yet to get d admisn, mr jeje replied that some list will be sent to jamb office by next week that i should check the site by friday since my name was qualified on the list he gave me. He then said you can go.
Note: d staff at rum 216 said the list is being released in batches. do all hope is not lost.
...absolutely....absolutely...really confirmed...Hardubuy...I bliv my name shld be familiar...I was also in ur shoe last two weeks...so u got it right too, gud...let communicate...ur number pls...house, pls relax, no qualmz, all is well...d list r released in batches...God wil show mercy n intervene for us...AMEN...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
HARDUBUY:
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by petrog: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=Qualcoms][/quote] My name is also on d qualified list bt nt yet given admision. I tink it is time we d DE studnt form a room 4 group chat. We nid prayers, Is only God dat can do all tinz witout stress. Catch me up on BBM: 32439EF6, 2go: petrog1, petrog2, fb: peters damilola, watsap: 08136569562. I rep building n civil engr
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by HARDUBUY(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Qualcoms: ...absolutely....absolutely...really confirmed...Hardubuy...I bliv my name shld be familiar...I was also in ur shoe last two weeks...so u got it right too, gud...let communicate...ur number pls...house, pls relax, no qualmz, all is well...d list r released in batches...God wil show mercy n intervene for us...AMEN...
No probs, i know you QUALCOMS like person wey know MTN. my fone nos are 07030580433/08092299201. Frankly speaking the list for e/e engr that i checked plenty die. and many people qualify. although some had NQ in front of their names. At this juncture, i urge every 1 to get closer to God so as to be favoured.
Guy how far u.i admision parol, have u checked urs? all d best to everybody.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Beckyconr(f): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2013
has anybody been admitted into faculty of social science - ECONOMICS?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by chichichi1: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
pls is there anything like acceptance fee
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by roland2rule(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
PLZ HELP.... A frnd of mine just finish her ND in ADO POLY and graduated with upper credit.. She want to obtain OAU D.E FORM nxt year... How will she go abt this plz,

Also, is it possible for her to obtain jamb form and D.E together
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy Sunday and Happy Happy New month to you my dear fellows in this quest for excellence. I beseech that those who feel I had been helpful should stop bothering me with calls to say thanks. Thank God.
Congratulations once again to the already admited peeps. I'm happy for you. I suppose you have gotten the e-facilities card and have done the print out. As a friend, I would advice you budget in the region of 50k for your registration process... school hostel inclusive.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
roland2rule: PLZ HELP.... A frnd of mine just finish her ND in ADO POLY and graduated with upper credit.. She want to obtain OAU D.E FORM nxt year... How will she go abt this plz,

Also, is it possible for her to obtain jamb form and D.E together

To start with, advice your friend to follow this tread and he or she will be equipped with ample of info and guides he or she desires.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now, congratulations by faith to those of us who still sees 'no admission given yet' on their Jamb admission status. Delay is not denial. The fact that a name had not been pasted yet doesn't mean it wouldn't be pasted. Two more lists are still anticipated between the third week of december and 10th of January 2014. Chillax guys. God is in control. Call on God. Do your part too. Call people you know in OAU. Follow up your admission. There are many whose names are already marked (q)qualified as as Hardubuy and Qualmcom had rightly ascertained. Wish you success in this quest for admission in Great Ife, great Ife, Africa's Most Beautiful campus!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wish you a H:Atonguetongue:Y N:E:W M:O:N:T:H. As God is Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End, so we would live to see the End of this month as we had seen the beginning by God's grace
Happy Sunday
.... You can join my Facebook page:
http:///1gtN2VS or facebook.com/beyondjustmotivation
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wish you a H : A : P : P : Y N : E : W M : O : N : T : H. As God is Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End, so we would live to see the End of this month as we had seen the beginning by God's grace
Happy Sunday
.... You can join my Facebook page by searching 'beyondjustmotivation' in fb search.
or https//:facebook.com/beyondjustmotivation
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by danevans19(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
HARDUBUY:
Have u been given admission in ui?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by HARDUBUY(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
danevans19: Have u been given admission in ui?
To U.I NO, BUT TO FUTA YES( 2ru D.E E/E engr).
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ganganawuj: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2013
gud day peeps.Pls I need d help of any1 who is on campus to check his or name on d adm.list @ faculty of edu.to help me check out for dis name.Awujoola Olushola Ezekiel.Note,faculty of edu.Dept of edu/hist.Thanks.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Lasunkanmy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is there anyone admitted into Quantity Surveying dept? if there is kindly add me on whatsapp 08066871173
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
chi chi chi: pls is there anything like acceptance fee
Yez.... It's 20k last year!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Govvy: Happy Sunday and Happy Happy New month to you my dear fellows in this quest for excellence. I beseech that those who feel I had been helpful should stop bothering me with calls to say thanks. Thank God.
Congratulations once again to the already admited peeps. I'm happy for you. I suppose you have gotten the e-facilities card and have done the print out. As a friend, I would advice you budget in the region of 50k for your registration process... school hostel inclusive.
A break dow of the about 50k I said above: 20k for acceptance fee, 22500 for school fees and about 3000 naira for hostel. These are the basic payments value as at last 2012/13
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Govvy:
A break dow of the about 50k I said above: 20k for acceptance fee, 22500 for school fees and about 3000 naira for hostel. These are the basic payments value as at last 2012/13
Note that the said 22500 naira was for EDM faculty ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). / 2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.