Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43727 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Ghydyon: Sorry for trespassing...Pls house, those list are they 4 D.E alone though am a jambite but i have been following this thread 4 quite sum time nw...pls i beg u all 4 an answer cos am so ova curious
Direct Entry Aspirant alone
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Judee99: Can i stil drop my transcript cos im goin 2mao.?
Though Submission of Transcript has closed last week but Mr charles can still collect it from you just beg him verywell
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by 2rue(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2013
morcousn: Pls anybody that choose economics education should add me up 288EB88C @2go
morcousn
am also economics Edu aspirant.....ar u in skul? Here is my pin 3262FE0C
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Osakind: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ name I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ OWOEYE AKINDEJI SAHEED wanna study Computer science in Faculty of Technology anybody who can be of help to help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ check •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ name will be much appreciated.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2013
idoghor luck: BCH. Which conditions are you talking about. Please enlighten me more.which course did you use to apply?. Thanks.

also bch...as in have 2.1 n also ur transcripts has been forwarded...best of luck..
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by idoghorluck(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2013
wilson.wilson:

also bch...as in have 2.1 n also ur transcripts has been forwarded...best of luck..
. No problem. God will definitely see us through. Did you see your name on the list?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by kunzy05: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013
wilson.wilson:

what about Physiology. I think is all biological sciences courses or basic medical sciences courses are qualify for med. And sur. once u av necessary requirement.
E.g
pharmacacy
pharmacology
nursing
physiology
anatomy
biology and microbiology
botany
medical biochemistry
A-level. Etc
u can add anyone i forget to mention.
OAU admitted first class or second class upper and 13 point upward for degree and a-level aspirant respectively. Anything less than that required prayer bro., even those aforemention required prayer before u can b admitted.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by udanyi(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Kindly help me out whoever stays in ife.....help me check my name in Mr. Alao or my faculty.....my name is AKINDEJI TEMITOPE M. for comp sci. with maths. thanks in advance.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
You may also check for me please... Faculty of Engineering, Electrical Engineering Department, IJAOLA TAIWO. Thnx!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by TeeiWi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
wilson.wilson:

M a med and surg aspirant too...I fufiled those conditions and I just think I don't av issues wit the process..wuld av luved 2 also make follow-ups like u guys are doin buh m on a national duty call somwhr in Cross-River state. Thanks for the vital piece of info and please for the sake of people like us, try and carry us along the more..will like 2 av ur contact, BBM pin?, watzapp? 2go or any!...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by kunzy05: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Teei-Wi:

M a med and surg aspirant too...I fufiled those conditions and I just think I don't av issues wit the process..wuld av luved 2 also make follow-ups like u guys are doin buh m on a national duty call somwhr in Cross-River state. Thanks for the vital piece of info and please for the sake of people like us, try and carry us along the more..will like 2 av ur contact, BBM pin?, watzapp? 2go or any!...
they need your NYSC certificate. Your NYSC certificate is part of your credentials u must submitted to OAU for screening before you can b qualify. If u have'nt done with Your NYSC before admission, guy, pray for mercy and favour. Is only a-level aspirant don't need to submit nysc certificate, but some schools like unilorin don't requested for nysc certificate immediately for admission to med and surg.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by TeeiWi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
kunzy05:
they need your NYSC certificate. Your NYSC certificate is part of your credentials u must submitted to OAU for screening before you can b qualify. If u have'nt done with Your NYSC before admission, guy, pray for mercy and favour. Is only a-level aspirant don't need to submit nysc certificate, but some schools like unilorin don't requested for nysc certificate immediately for admission to med and surg.

Tanks bro, m very much aware of that... A lil bit timing and miracle shuld save me like u sed...I realized a bad side of the coin b4 I tossed 2 gamble and someao, its still goin ma way as planned tho... I just pray the higi-haga in the presidential party continues and Jonathans'distraction and Ambition 2015 unsettlement shud go on so dat the ASUU strike continues 4 d next 30 days(only servin batch C corp members whu are DE aspirants can say amen tho*)!... If the slow process of sortin, screenin n selection will continue this way, we might meet up b4 the lists are pasted. Any news of resumption or possible resumpion can catalyse this process positively.. M passin out by oct 10 as rummoured. Opfully m still in game cos I knw resumption can't be this year definitely.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
kunzy05:

yes,u r right,NYSC certificate is required for adm into medicine,the woman screening the document asked of my nysc certificate n i told her am nt with it,i asked her should i bring and she said not yet but i wld be asked to provide it when am giving the admission...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by TeeiWi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
wilson.wilson:

yes,u r right,NYSC certificate is required for adm into medicine,the woman screening the document asked of my nysc certificate n i told her am nt with it,i asked her should i bring and she said not yet but i wld be asked to provide it when am giving the admission...

I think that's far betta than submittin it together with the credentials....I guess hopefully m gonna scale through# prayer tinz
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by doncurrent(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls guz when will d d.e list be pasted?
u guz are d bomb....best of,....luck
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by sexyolag(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2013
favour4real: Waoooo.am happy dis thread is really pumping up.@ loverdeshy,u're too much o,fnx so much 4 d updates. I will also be on Campus tomorow 4 more updates. @ blessmas,is not new dat offa is among d sku blacklisted by Oau,but pls neva be discouraged,put in nd see necesarry ple needed,I tell U den do giv U admision[but be wise,dnt broadcast urself in d presence of dos God has sent 2 assist U]. To all my friends on dis thread,pls lez be encouragin one anoda nd lez b apreciatin one anoda on any posts.I pray we shall all av testimonies by God's mercy.
;->
A friend of mine that finished at OSPOLY IREE was offered admission for Direct entry last year and so many examples like that, OSPOLY IREE is now 10th on top of the Poly ranking, My Department (MATHS & STATISTICS) emerged as the best in the country 2012, so many recognision the school and others aforementioned above.

Proudly an OSPOLITE.
Friends don't be discouraged this year is OURS. May God help us
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by sexyolag(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2013
;->
A friend of mine that finished at OSPOLY IREE was offered admission for Direct entry last year and so many examples like that, OSPOLY IREE is now 10th on top of the Poly ranking, My Department (MATHS & STATISTICS) emerged as the best in the country 2012, so many recognision the school and others aforementioned above had.

My facts are undisputable. Quote me anywhere.

Proudly an OSPOLITE.
Friends don't be discouraged this year is OURS. Our success doesn't depend on the school we graduated from but what we have in stock and destined to be. May God help us all.

@prayer as #countdown continues . ;->%-):-x:-/ Best Wishes
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Faculty of Technology qualified names has been sent to faculty yesterday u can now check your name, computer science with Economics only 15names on the list. Best of luck
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Collee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
whilly: Faculty of Technology qualified names has been sent to faculty yesterday u can now check your name, computer science with Economics only 15names on the list. Best of luck
how sure you are because i went there yesterday but i saw it on the desk
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
whilly: Faculty of Technology qualified names has been sent to faculty yesterday u can now check your name, computer science with Economics only 15names on the list. Best of luck

u mean from the admission office to the faculty....
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is anyone having it in mind to visit OAU next week... Let's make it up guys...!!!

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
wilson.wilson:

u mean from the admission office to the faculty....
Yes
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by udanyi(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls kindly help me check AKINDEJI TEMITOPE M. COMP SCI. WITH MATHS.
Collee: how sure you are because i went there yesterday but i saw it on the desk
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by blessmas: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yes, im planning 2go to OAU either on tuesday or wednesday.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Beckyconr(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please help check EMARE BECKY BLESSING. Faculty of Social Science- Economics. 08066666489
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Beckyconr(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2013

Please help check EMARE BECKY BLESSING. Faculty of Social Science- Economics. 08066666489
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Beckyconr(f): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
blessmas: Yes, im planning 2go to OAU either on tuesday or wednesday.

when you get there Please help check my name EMARE BECKY BLESSING. Faculty of Social Science- Economics. 08066666489
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is admission list out ni? what's ds list u guyz are checking? Confused!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by sexyolag(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
whilly:
Though Submission of Transcript has closed last week but Mr charles can still collect it from you just beg him verywell

Mr Whilly don sabi d officers in the admission & Registrar's office. Lmao. We must be offered admission with these. #prayer
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by sexyolag(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
blessmas: Yes, im planning 2go to OAU either on tuesday or wednesday.

pls help me check faculty of Science, Dept. Of Statistics.
Name: :-x OLAGUNJU AHMED. Thanks
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Osakind: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Osakind: Pls •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ name I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ OWOEYE AKINDEJI SAHEED wanna study Computer science in Faculty of Technology anybody who can be of help to help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ check •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ name will be much appreciated.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by doncurrent(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
which list are u guys checking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.