Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Presidential Slap - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Presidential Slap (920 Views)

The Time You Slap Sergeant Girlfriend / Would You Slap Your Ex For.... / Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Slap by naijafun: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2013
President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Orji Uzo Kalu (Gov. of Abia), the former Miss World, Agbani Darego and Former Aviation Minister Kema Chikwe are sitting in a train going through a dark tunnel.

Suddenly, there is this kissing sound and then a slap!!!
The train comes out of the tunnel into daylight.
The women and Orji Uzo Kalu are sitting there looking perplexed, b'cos everyone heard the s...lap, but nobody was sure where it came from.

Obasanjo is bent over, holding his face which is red from the slap.
All of them remain diplomatically quiet and nobody says anything, least of all, sorry! Chikwe is thinking:
"Nigerian men are all crazy and even these ones here are all lusting after Agbani.
Obasanjo must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel.

It is quite proper that she slapped him." Agbani is thinking: "Mr President must have moved to kiss me, and got slapped, but by whom?" Obasanjo is thinking: "Damn it, Orji must have tried to kiss Agbani, she thought it was me and slapped me, but could this little girl do such a thing without fear?"

Kalu is thinking: "If this train goes through another dark tunnel I could make another kissing sound and slap Obasanjo again."

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Slap by naijafun: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2013
FRONT PAGE PLZZ
Re: Presidential Slap by ukuba: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
why front page? so any rubbish should be taken to the front page coz its a joke?
Re: Presidential Slap by babarazy: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
naijafun: FRONT PAGE PLZZ
f®ont page ko, middle page ni.
Re: Presidential Slap by seun0622(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
@op,
are u so dum-b that you can't even copy and paste well. This is an original joke of mine posted about 2 years ago .
https://www.nairaland.com/471950/sound-kiss-slap
I suppose wire U 12strokes of the koboko for plagiarism.

(1) (Reply)

5 Lessons From Bba Season 8 Opening Night / Tuface Slaps Cosy Orjiakor For Flaunting Her Assets In An Event / Naija Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.