Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? (10728 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by lukaino(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am one of the shareholders of the defunct oceanic bank.
Does anyone know when Ecobank will pay Dividends for 2012 financial year?
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by phemmie06(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
lukaino: I am one of the shareholders of the defunct oceanic bank.
Does anyone know when Ecobank will pay Dividends for 2012 financial year?
July 19th

1 Like

Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Elai147: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2013
I have not even received my ETI share certificate as I purchased my oceanic shares via public offer. However, I heard dividends were paid out in dollars cheque after the acquisition.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by bestybee23(f): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2013
i have not received any dividends since i bought the shares.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by walcolm(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2013
@OP,

read this if you need more info about your bank
http://www.ecobank.com/upload/20130405031644733444k9c3w5ECg4.pdf
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Benjacky: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Yes the last dividend was paid in dollar(0.4cent/share). I recvd mine but could not cash it because I dont have a dollar account yet
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by walcolm(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Benjacky: Yes the last dividend was paid in dollar(0.4cent/share). I recvd mine but could not cash it because I dont have a dollar account yet

2012 YE div is also going to be in dollars....payment date aka the day div warrants will be sent out is 5th June 2013. closure date is 23rd May
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by wengerjay(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2013
When is ECOBANK recruiting abeg?
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Seun(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
wengerjay: When is ECOBANK recruiting abeg?
You can post the question here: www.nairaland.com/jobs
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by HAH: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2013
Please shareholders of oceanic bank don't sell your shares because we have a case in court over the seized assets from cecilia ibru of about 190B, the CBN,EFCC and AMCON just sat on them but the court has asked them to produce them as the asset belongs to oceanic shareholder as such when it is time to share the asset it will be based on your shares.

Moreover I still feel that this Ecobank buying of oceanic bank can be reversed in future may be when Sanusi leaves.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by phemmie06(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2013
MEILYN: hw re u sure its july 19?
You are also free to do your findings, but posting of warrant is october
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by phemmie06(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2013
Benjacky: Yes the last dividend was paid in dollar(0.4cent/share). I recvd mine but could not cash it because I dont have a dollar account yet
Though I did not get my warrant as well but was told it can be cashed at any ecobank branch.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by drstan(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
I bought my share in ecobank 2007 and up till now i have not goten my certificate or any document of the share, and i only recieve devidend once, that was 2 200ß8 and up till now i have not see any thing again:-).and am tired of complaining to the bank. Any advice , because the address i use for the share was for one of the banker there, then and now he is no longer there again. And if i finally find a way of getting the certificate is it adviceable to sell the share.? Because am not sëeing any benefit of it

1 Like

Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
U can go to 139 broad street,lagos island.pmb 40013.ikoyi.email. Eslregistras@ecobank.com.u can write t them to send u your certificate if u don't stay in lagos.they would send your certificate and dividend warrant to your address if your signature is regular.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Balloa1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can someone pls enlight me how to start buying shares, and the most reliable body or way to start with?
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by lukaino(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2013

what i received was the shareholders notification proir to the AGM. i am yet to receive Dividend since then.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Elai147: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
drstan: I bought my share in ecobank 2007 and up till now i have not goten my certificate or any document of the share, and i only recieve devidend once, that was 2 200ß8 and up till now i have not see any thing again:-).and am tired of complaining to the bank. Any advice , because the address i use for the share was for one of the banker there, then and now he is no longer there again. And if i finally find a way of getting the certificate is it adviceable to sell the share.? Because am not sëeing any benefit of it

Your ecobank shares is now ETI, I hope u know that. if you are yet to receive your ETI certificate and dividends, contact the registrars in-charge (EDC Securities Ltd) at UTC Building beside UBA head office Lagos or send an email to edcsecurities@ecobank.com . They will usually reply within 24/48 hours with answers to your questions. You can also ask them if you have any unclaimed dividends. I would not advise you to sell off your ecobank/ETI shares because ETI is a very good stock. Things will happen soon.
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by Meetvincent: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
i want
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by walcolm(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Ecobank doesn't have shares anymore. You might want to visit the registrar, EDC at onipan to find out exactly what the situation of your holding is...anyone who fails mugu for you is on a long thing
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by angelo82: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2014
If you have the opportunity sell your ETI shares....It is worthless....
Re: When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? by walcolm(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Says who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / Money Lending: 8 Essential Things You Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.