Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,792 members, 7,841,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Get Paid For Giving Out Your Trash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid For Giving Out Your Trash (474 Views)

Am Giving Out $10 And $50 Free Deposit To Your Live Forex Account / Does Anyone Know Of A Good App For Giving To Your Church With Your Mobile? / Don't I Deserve Compensation For Giving You(gsm Company) My Epl Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Giving Out Your Trash by robedu: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
It is always a 6 working days week for Rodney Mills and his Bull Horn working team, collecting trash from communities as his way of giving back and also keeping their environment clean
They don't do it alone though, he engages the services of women in the communities for a fee.

How will you feel if your daily trash/waste is collected daily free of charge? well in this Webisode of the Be Bold Show, we met a formidable team of young men, who do not only enrich themselves with the waste business but are also paying lots of community members for collecting their waste. Tune in to enjoy http://www.twotv.net/bull-horn-recycling-be-bold-show/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partner In My Business / Price Slashed!!! Liberty Reserve At N155 ( Limited Offer ) / AMCON Announces Sale Of Shares In Enterprise, Keystone And Mainstreet Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.