Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! (1184 Views)

I Need Any Good Visual Basic Programmer In Zaria To Help Me Solve NYSC Posting S / I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent / I Need A Programmer In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please is there any expert programmer in Port Harcourt? If any , pls I'll will like to meet U in person to learn programming in toto; without any exemptions, please ... I am willing to pay you! We can talk n agree on the price.

Qualification

Must be a certified expert with ingenuis dexterity n exceptional skills!!!
Thank you...

Hope to hear 4rm Y'all
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by kevoh(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wether you pay a million naira or not for the lessons most of the learning will be done by you. Why not download e-books, join online fora(forums), download youtube videos and start teaching yourself how to program in any language instead of wasting your money.

If you feel what I'm saying makes no sense to you please go ahead and hire the so called certified expert with ingenious dexterity and exceptional skills to teach you.
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
kevoh: Wether you pay a million naira or not for the lessons most of the learning will be done by you. Why not download e-books, join online fora(forums), download youtube videos and start teaching yourself how to program in any language instead of wasting your money.

If you feel what I'm saying makes no sense to you please go ahead and hire the so called certified expert with ingenious dexterity and exceptional skills to teach you.

thanx Boss i so much appreciate ur constructive criticism< buh the truth is that, I joined some forums and i downloaded some e-books and am already reading some sites too, buh it ain't easy at all, startein from the scratch to learn programming without anybody to give me some basic clues and guidelines > I tried buh it aint easy, If u can help me out< just give me some clues and guardlines I'll so appreciate pls, U can send me ur BBM code for me " add u>
Tnx Boss hope to hear 4rm u
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by elvis10ten(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hmm. I will like to meet you, give you some tips and help you learn programming for free or some small cash. I stay in rumuodara can we meet there ?
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by webpro(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
@elvis,,pls do you work with php and Liberty reserve API? I have a small project i wish to do and i need some one i call call or possibly chat with to assist me. a friend i have here i usually for ideas i need with things, have been trying to reach him he doesn't pick em calls, i guess he is busy..pls any1 i can talk to for my php lessons
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by elvis10ten(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
webpro: @elvis,,pls do you work with php and Liberty reserve API? I have a small project i wish to do and i need some one i call call or possibly chat with to assist me. a friend i have here i usually for ideas i need with things, have been trying to reach him he doesn't pick em calls, i guess he is busy..pls any1 i can talk to for my php lessons
YOU STAY IN PORT HARCOURT ? As for php i am really good at it.
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by webpro(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2013
elvis10ten: YOU STAY IN PORT HARCOURT ? As for php i am really good at it.

elvis, can i get ur numba? n when re u usually available online?
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by elvis10ten(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2013
webpro:

elvis, can i get ur numba? n when re u usually available online?
DO YOU STAY IN PORT HARCOURT ?
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by webpro(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2013
elvis10ten: DO YOU STAY IN PORT HARCOURT ?

No.. i am in owerri,,
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by elvis10ten(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2013
webpro:

No.. i am in owerri,,
ok. send me a pm
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by webpro(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2013
elvis10ten: ok. send me a pm

pls how do i do dat? i can't find ur id on ur profile
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
elvis10ten: Hmm. I will like to meet you, give you some tips and help you learn programming for free or some small cash. I stay in rumuodara can we meet there ?

thanx Boss, am in ekiti state @ the moment buh will be in PH sometime soonest, so U can pls give me ur number should u be on BBM and lets get to gist better there! hope to hear from u soonest smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by webpro(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
elvis10ten: ok. send me a pm

hello elvis,, i am still need your contact,, if u can give me ur yahoo or skype id,, n if not inconvenient pls.. tanx
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by elvis10ten(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2013
My email is Elvis.chidera@gmail.com
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by kobikwelu(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
If you have a good internet connection and team viewer...we could make this happen......

Let me know
Re: Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Yes I do please!!!

(1) (Reply)

Forum Builder Needed / We Need A Web Programmer To Help Finish Up An API And Maintain Our Website / Cracked Version Of Vmix For Your Live Stream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.