Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Banned For Defending My Gods (798 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Defending The Misquoted Noble Quran Verses & Eemaan / If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ive not been able to post for the last 3 days, because I was unfairly and indiscriminately banned from this forum, for the past 3 days by the atheist Seun, for defending the Gods against vulgar attacks from xtians.

The issue was over this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1253594/lightning-kills-female-student-exam#15183547

It talked about how Lightning apparently struck dead a girl 3 Girls in Lagos, then they wake up, and the lightning strike them again. 2 run away, 1 dies.
Over this strange episode, the Oba of Oworonski, Oba Bashir (note the muslim name), commented about how it was probably the wrath of the Gods over the low development, infringement and displacement of locals by foreigners,etc.

Now many christian Nairalanders took this Golden Opportunity to curse and scream vulgarities and foul language to insult the Traditional Gods.

1) It was a strange affair. Lightning striking the same spot twice is very rare, though it occurs (on tall metal objects).

2) The Girls were struck once and all 3 survived, fell down and got up. then they got struck again. 2 ran, 1 died. It was like as if to use the remaining 2 girls to go run off to the town about their horrifying experience as a warning message and to set an example of the 3rd one.

3) some foolz were giving examples of the US Empire State Building, getting struck 7 times by lightning, without realizing that this building has a lightning conductor (huge metal rod) at the top and is a very tall skyscraper. whereas we are talking about tiny girls made of SKIN not METAL.

4)The dead Girls body parts were not used for any ritual since she was to be buried and they found her body (thus they knew she is dead).

bearing all this strangeness in mind, however , I do not yet say that the Gods are involved. It is possible however.

Now, Instead of just resorting to sbusing the Oba for his comments, as the oba probably did it from wrong consultation, personal gain,etc., and many other reasons (why curse him at all actually? ) and Instead of just acknowledging the existenct and power of the Gods, the xtians resort to cursing and abusing the Gods.

here are some examples:

1st comment:
Rich Dad: What a rabbish. Fvck ya gods.
Chanchit: Sending thunder to kill innocent girl, trying to blackmail the government. Ur gods must be crazy.! Tell ur gods this is the 21st century, he should do it himself, why ask for gov't help afterall them be god.
Burger01: What a tragedy.. To hell with the traditional ruler and the gods. What wicked gods would strike an innocent girl dead. If the gods are angry then the traditional ruler should be the one struck dead by the lightening... sad
DJDOLA: LIKE SERIOUSLY...D gods MUST BE CRAZY I SWEAR...DOES D god DON'T HAVE HUMAN FELINGS
^look at this MUMU. why should a God have base human feelings? is this the christian God?
the legend: This traditional leader is an Opportunistic Sick F***
^so uncalled for. It is true that the shrines and rituals have been neglected and there is widespread undevelopment,etc.
Airforce1:

Only in SW u get to hear about some useless gods somewhere demanding for human heads to appease them

And I keep asking myself, can't they (your gods) use moronz like you (sholypoop) to appease themselves and let go of innocent people?

Those gods of yours must be crazy for strucking that innocent girl to death instead of an Iddddiot like u
tundelomo: undecidedTheir gods must be crazy
showgolee: what rubbish gods is that, that can't start killing animals.
its just so pathetic.
bonetalk: , damn those 4kin godz

anyways the list is countless. There were so many insulting and demeaning posts. the whole thread degenrated into a Gods abusing thread.

so now when I tried to be like them and told them to "GO WORSHIP YOUR ISRAELI MAN-GOD. AND F*ck YOUR MAN GOD) note i didnt even properly type the f-word. i was so infuriated yet i restrained myself from any further name-callng and only used that which the 1st poster used.
I didnt even insult Nairalanders. I just insulted their man-God using the same bad-words in the same way they used on my Gods.

In the end, instead of banning all the other posts (as well), I am the only one who gets banned by the atheist Seun on false charges of "INSULTING NAIRALANDERS", when clearly they were the ones who first started it and continued it.

Seun is clearly trying to appease the xtians, even though he is being unfair. This forum is so unfair and discriminatory.
Re: I Was Banned For Defending My Gods by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
We suffer..bra, bear with us. cool

Proudly pagan cool

1 Like

(1)

Is This Right? Pastor TB Joshua’s Bodyguards Detain Journalists In Ghana / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Things Ur Pastor May Never Tell U About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.