Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nollywood Star Foluke Daramola Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Foluke Daramola Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Hubby (814 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Foluke Daramola Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Hubby by qwester: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Foluke held a surprise birthday party for hubby, Kayode Salako last week thursday in Lagos. Below are some pictures from the party and what kayode, the excited celebrant said;
Once again, Foluke has surprised me. We left our home to go to LASCOFIS and eat my favourite isi ewu when she said she wanted to pick something here. I’m shocked that this is what she has planned for me and it’s more surprising that she got all of you here for the party.
source http://backstage360..com/2013/04/nollywood-star-foluke-daramola-throws.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Performing In The Rain Without Shoes / How Mo’hits Crisis Crashed My Wedding Plans – D’banj / I Think About Death When Am Alone But I Am Ready To Live-OJB Jezreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.