Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? (648 Views)

Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? by victorNRceo: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
I know seun osewa is an atheist,and this makes me wanna disbelieve claims involving him banning and hiding post of atheist(esp) and pagans.

I am quite a new(nearly a year) NL user and I don't c seun among the MODs of the religion section. Btw,has it always been this discriminating to atheist and pagans in the far past times of NL?
Re: Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? by JeSoul(f): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi Victor,
Seun owns NL (you know that right?). Yes, he does moderate (lock, hide, ban, caution etc) in any or every section he may happen to be in around the forum. There are also supermods who 'quietly' moderate here and other sections, MMW & myself are simply the visual mods. There are atheist mods to provide balance to the christian ones so there is no bias, and as you said, Seun himself is an atheist. Cheers.

ps. Gotta move your topic to the proper board. Or you can also post your question on top the page in the mod thread. Cheers.
Re: Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? by Nasri100(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
So who is providing balance to my obsession for sex? cheesy
Re: Is Seun Osewa Directly Involved In Banning Atheists Or Pagans? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35am On Apr 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Real Owner Of The "CAR"?? / Tree Kills 31, Injures 16 In Imo / Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? (A Victimised Former Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.