Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Show your Phone - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23252 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show your Phone by NegroNtns(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
I used to love nothing but Nokia but then I bought a Blackberry 8800 and I have never looked back since. Enjoy the pictures and demos below from RIM.

, on 9/11, the telecomm network in the North East sector of USA was jammed and most phones were not able to access the network. Blackberries were the only exception. Blackberrr owners were able to send what they call peer-peer messaging (PIN messaging). In a crisis you can always count on your Blackberry to have access to the network.

I currently own a Blackberry curve.

http://www.blackberry8800series.com/
http://www.blackberrypearl.com/
http://www.blackberrycurve.com/

Re: Show your Phone by NegroNtns(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
lol, that pager was my first Blackberry device, this where they started before making phones. That is the RIM 950.
Re: Show your Phone by fellybabe(f): 3:30am On Jun 04, 2008
I am using nokia 6300 and nokia 6230i at d moment
Re: Show your Phone by sect(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2008
I'm using a motorola walkie talkie presently.
Re: Show your Phone by sect(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2008
The only annoying thing i hate about my phone is that whenever anyone calls me,the person always end his/her conversation with the word 'over' or 'do you copy'. Other than that,i love and cherish my beloved phone. I recommend this wonderful motorola walkie talkie to y'all.
Re: Show your Phone by dragnet: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2008
. . . .tALkaBouT. . . . .
Re: Show your Phone by remmy007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
NOKIA 5110
Voice clarity smiley
unbreakable grin
universal shocked
decent
priceless cool
evalasting grin grin

anyway it doesnt have bluetooth,nor camera, but i love it smiley smiley
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
Amen
Re: Show your Phone by Vuitton(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
You guys have time to spare on this

Well its ok cool
Re: Show your Phone by Jtlyrics(m): 1:23am On Sep 02, 2008
Got dis nokia 5700 tin-de shit is kul but it aint got de shift or pen key.and dat sucks,

Re: Show your Phone by richo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
i dont have the pic of ma fone but i snapped this wild beast i tamed into ma pet with ma nokia 5610

Re: Show your Phone by billboi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hi Guys,

I know y'all are showin off ur fones and dat's great but I would rily need ur help around here,

I used to own a Nokia 5610 XpressMusic but it just got stolen on Friday and I need to get me a nu fone now. I wuz thinking of Nokia N81 8GB but I just saw the E71 above and it kinda blew my mind. But I'm into music and I think d E71 is way too business like, bsyds if I wanted a bizniz fone, I'd go 4 a blackberry,

So I just need u guys to like let me know if I'm making a wise choice and where and how much I can get the N81 8GB.

Thanks a lot, guys, know y'all would respond quickly.
Re: Show your Phone by richo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
n81 8gig is a good fone! its better than ma 5610.u can get it for about sixty sumthin thousand
Re: Show your Phone by femi80: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
I am using nokia n95 and it has the best features among the latest phones in town.
Re: Show your Phone by flyuche(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2008
Make una de show una face along the phone so that we can be sure u use the phone.
Re: Show your Phone by Jtlyrics(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2008
We no wan put our face-guy,go call police!
Re: Show your Phone by femzy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
still managing my SE P1i grin grin
Re: Show your Phone by geolabious(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
The are the best phone in the world

Re: Show your Phone by Africankel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
These are my kids, Nokia(s) 9300 Communicator (MTN) E61(GLO) 5300(ZAIN), Planing to add a pocket PC for a second MTN, (Anybody wanna sell his/her own?, Lemmi know. (Dont wanna spend much buying a new one).

Re: Show your Phone by Africankel(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2008
These are my kids, Nokia(s) 9300 Communicator (MTN) E61(GLO) 5300(ZAIN), Planing to add a pocket PC for a second MTN, (Anybody wanna sell his/her own?, Lemmi know. (Dont wanna spend much buying a new one).

Re: Show your Phone by toideve(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
I use sony ericsson w960, i like the phone cos it gives me all the applications and STYLISHNESS i desire in a phone. It comes with an in-built memory card of 8GB and a phone memory of about 160MB, with all this memory spaces you can save and store as many musicals and pictures you like i dont know when i'm going to exhaust the whole of the memory space but i tell you what i ain't scared of whatever file my phone can take them all grin its screen resolution is something else you need to see the video qualities its EBANO and the sound quality is superb everyday i keep discovering new stuffs from this phone. this phone just give me all the pleasure i need in a phone the only minus is its batter sad , but aside from that its a phone to beat,

that's how it looks

Re: Show your Phone by toideve(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
I use sony ericsson w960, i like the phone cos it gives me all the applications and STYLISHNESS i desire in a phone. It comes with an in-built memory card of 8GB and a phone memory of about 160MB, with all this memory spaces you can save and store as many musicals and pictures you like i dont know when i'm going to exhaust the whole of the memory space but i tell you what i ain't scared of whatever file my phone can take them all grin its screen resolution is something else you need to see the video qualities its EBANO and the sound quality is superb everyday i keep discovering new stuffs from this phone. this phone just give me all the pleasure i need in a phone the only minus is its batter  sad , but aside from that its a phone to beat,

that's how it looks

Re: Show your Phone by MarcusAyo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Pls tell the application that i can download on my sony ericsson w810.
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
Chei,c fone
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
Chei,c fone
Re: Show your Phone by emlex: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2008
Hello everyone my name is Emmanuel, Hot Angel you're doing a nice work here keep it up

I love my phone cos its too much,I chat on y messenger through my phone.

It browses like on web exact.with cursor

it can read out sms to ur hearing.best during night call uuuuuuuuuuuulalala

Cant say much its da bomb,my baby
can also play music wen calling mp3 nd not amr

I'll tell u more later nd send pics of the features
its a business phone
E- series in particular
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2008
Gone
Re: Show your Phone by Jtlyrics(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2008
I 8t my fone!!!
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2008
But, why?
Re: Show your Phone by Jtlyrics(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2008
Just cos it aint got no shift key.
Re: Show your Phone by sisqology(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
I told u earlier that it cant stand wit myn. Nw u can see

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank / Bolt Browser Is Back Again / ***:::N-gage Zone:::***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.