Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pig and grasscutter farmers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pig and grasscutter farmers (1057 Views)

ARA Farms...order Your Pig And Cow Meat Here / Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz / Do You Know About Grasscutter Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pig and grasscutter farmers by Lawmann: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2013
Good morning to you all.please,i intend to add grasscutter to my farm.one things borders me and that is the issue of ready market.i intend to invest like 800k into it but i am not sure of the marketing.like in pig farming we have ready buyers.pls i need advice on this.GOD BLESS.
Re: Pig and grasscutter farmers by Lawmann: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Where are the great farmers in the house?
Re: Pig and grasscutter farmers by lucastino: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
there is a great market for it ,allyou need is to link up with restaurants and bars even individuals will buy, in the long run you wont have enough to sale just ride on if u have the time
Re: Pig and grasscutter farmers by Greatken007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
pls dont allow pple to know that u domesticate grasscutters because they wont allow you to rest again,you dont market them,when you hear pple talk of bushmeat or anu nchi,they are simply refering to grasscutter.
Re: Pig and grasscutter farmers by Lawmann: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is grasscutter farming more profitable than pig farming?
Re: Pig and grasscutter farmers by hotmas911(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
If u need large farmland for any crop around ogbomosho oyo state contact 08060318769. From 70k per acre

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Equipments For An Instalmental Payment / My Biz Idea, What Do You Think / mr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.