Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? (14700 Views)

See The Pictures Of OAU Students'"oro" Possession For The Ooni Of Ife. / Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? / What One Possession Would You Retain In an Emergency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by xynerise: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2013
There is always one thing we cherish the most in our lives. Be it material or human, we definitely cant be happy without them. Whats yours and why?
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2013
Got to be my Manhøod!

Reason : He holds the Line to Millions of the Nigeria Populace cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by TableLeg(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2013
My table leg! undecided
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by xynerise: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2013
El Guapo: Got to be my Manhøod!

Reason : He holds the Line to Millions of the Nigeria Populace cool

Table Leg :
My table leg! undecided
Chai, see bad market undecided

grin
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Freiburger(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2013
My good health, reason is because that is something no amount of money in the world can get me.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by xynerise: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2013
I am waiting for a girl to say her BB grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its not the most treasured or most expensive, but it sure is one of my cherished possessions.

The friendship wristband on my left wrist, given to me by my seat mate on our last day in secondary school, yea I'll always remember her.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Confirmbabe(f): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise: I am waiting for a girl to say her BB grin
Sorry 2 burst ur bubble, my smile is d most treasured cos its d best therapy 2 gud health, hapiness nd a beautiful face wink.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
The people in my life.. The people i trust with all my heart and love more than anything. Appreciate what you have because you can lose it in a blink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by iamswizz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
i cherish my Prick so much..

Without it, i am hopeless, and to all those girls that have had some... well, congratulations..

you might not really understand what it means to me but it is my everything..

Thanks

Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
My life....I see a lot of opportunities in it that is yet to be used!I love my life...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by ministerblessed: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
My family.......they av been dre for me,encouraging and supporting me.I love them so much!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by FulaniBOII(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
my herd of cows mehn take that away from me and my life is b.utt n.aked

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Regiblinkz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
My phone and my family,without them I'll be bored for next thousand years or so

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by AkinDavid2: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
1. My Bible
2. My wife
3. My family
These three come hand in hand so i treat them as one
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by ACM10: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
My Pen*s . Because it has saved many (girls, ladies and women) lives wink
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
My passport. Steal my passport and you've messed me up completely.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
My iPod. I can't live without my music tongue
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by ZACHIE: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
ItsModella: My passport. Steal my passport and you've messed me up completely.

This Sudanese passport? na him be wetin?
Jor

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
ZACHIE:

This Sudanese passport? na him be wetin?
Jor
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Luga2013: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus Christ. Without His love 4me life would have been so boring despite my riches n people around. None of these can give me hope of eternal life.

32 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by omiobo: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
hmmmm..... bible and water
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by ZACHIE: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Without the gift of life, you have nothing.
So, first, life.
Then my thinking capacity.
Without that you are just another pig in human skin.

everything else flow from thence

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
My Diiicckk of course.. Guys, have you ever imagined yourself without it? Maybe something somehow cut it off.. Na die o..
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
one of my most treasured possession is my Nokia E5, i hve neva loved a fone like i love dis one cos it puts food on my table

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by didisky(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
See protesters n police in constant communication. Let 'em try it in 9ja n c d definition of police brutality.
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by MMM2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
My life, my money & my investment
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by esteriwa: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus Christ,His. Love,His Blood and Death..without which. I'll not be alive 2day

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its my MANHOOD OH.. What else do I have...? EVen with all the money Goodluck get he cant screw the way i do...
Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by onila(f): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
my laptop n internet

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? by maninmood(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
My wife, son and daughter. They are part of me and in as much as I cherish my life, I cherish them also thus they are my most loved treasures.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.