Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? (1430 Views)

SMART BIKES- Tech World Just Keeps Getting Better- Newstac / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why? / What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2006
Object You Cannot Seem To Keep On Earth!

My CD player, since i been here i have bought over 40 cd players but i can't find any, so i just stop buying it. The first one i bought I lost it 2 days later. I wanted to buy an ipod but I wasnt too sure i could keep it either, so I decided to stick to my radio, msn, mtv and BET to provide me with music that i love!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by bluenubian(f): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2006
my underwear grin grin grin

can never have too many socks either
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2006
u keep loosing ur underwear!!

I meant things that u buy and u loose the next minute!!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by bluenubian(f): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2006
yes i keep losing my underwear grin grin grin grin, don't ask me to explain
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by ZuluNation(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2006
@ Bluenubian

I found your pink underwear in my cloths hamper the other night,I wonder how it got there
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by bluenubian(f): 1:51am On Jun 24, 2006
u wish it was my underwear, are u sure it wasnt ur bi*tch's underwearcalm down i mean ur female dog
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2006
wow blue, how do u do it oops i forgot no more explanation
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by ZuluNation(m): 2:08am On Jun 24, 2006
Lighten up my dear. The underwear in my hamper belongs to the love of my life, I'm just glad you didn't just call my girl  the B word. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm out of this rat hole, have a nice weekend. cheesy
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by bluenubian(f): 2:09am On Jun 24, 2006
zulu

ever heard of TMI, too much information grin grin wink
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by diddy4(m): 2:17am On Jun 24, 2006
my cds. dat y i bought an mp3 player. tired of ppl stealing my cds.

i also loose my undershirts. i got many of them den one day i decided to count and i found only five. the rest were history.
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 2:30am On Jun 24, 2006
the only cds i buy is Ciara, 50 cent, lloyd banks, celine dion, young buck, G unit, tony yayo and mobb deep!!

The rest i just paid my guyfriend to burn it!!!I hyave soo many burned cds!!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by diddy4(m): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2006
y not get a dvd/cdr writer or burner and get yourself the ares software, dat way, you wont spend money on bruning cds.

cd buners dont cost dat much and u can get the external one which is esy to use.
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 2:35am On Jun 24, 2006
well i only pays him 3 bucks but yea ma mom was thinkin about buying it, me i have no money and no job!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by diddy4(m): 2:43am On Jun 24, 2006
i feel u, if he is truely your friend, why would he charge you? and if u put together all the money u have given him to burn a cd, i bet it would buy 2 cd burners.

try getting a cd burner and save your money.
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by dbounddy(m): 2:51am On Jun 24, 2006
my under shirts
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2006
Diddy u are soo true!!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by diddy4(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2006
i know girl. cool cool tnx.
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 3:57am On Jun 24, 2006
its ma pleasure, no need for all the thanks!!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by 2cantango(f): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2006
PENS!!!

I can't ever find one when I need one. angry
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Ciaralover(f): 4:28am On Jun 25, 2006
yep 2c that happen a lot!!My 7th period teacher always freak out when i saked her fa pen she be like " don tell me u spent the whole first 6 classes without pen", i tell her i lost it and she look at me like i am zepzy aka crazy!!
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by bluenubian(f): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2006
yeah i used to have that problem with pens especially at work, now i have this cute pen case i take too work, and i jus steal everybody's pen, u need a pen look for me
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by mamaput(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
socks but always only one .
I have a mighty bucket with "Brotherless " socks
And then cell phones. I only buy cheap ones for my self now,
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by jgirl3: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2006
It is when i need quarters that i never find them.

My school I.d. as well (but i always end up finding it somewhere obvious after searching for like 20 mins)
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by mamaput(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2006
I also lose my work id.#
They know me for that so when i get to the gate without one they just laugh and say "Same procedure as usual.
That means i sign in as a visitor. till i find my Id
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by LuciferFan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2006
It's a pity, but I keep losing my girlfriend. She seems to run off with my sperm after each round of sex. Her reason is that I am a BANGAHOLIC.
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2006
lmaoooo Lucifer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Possession Of Yours Keeps Getting Lost? by jackpot(f): 10:58pm On May 04, 2012
LuciferFan: It's a pity, but I keep losing my girlfriend. She seems to run off with my sperm after each round of sex. Her reason is that I am a BANGAHOLIC.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Get Out Of Reality / Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little / PSG Star Lavezzi Causes Storm On Twitter After Posing With Lady In Police Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.