Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

“pray On Monday For Usa – I See Flames, A Massacre” – Boston Marathon, Tb Joshua - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “pray On Monday For Usa – I See Flames, A Massacre” – Boston Marathon, Tb Joshua (831 Views)

T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' / Giftstoindia.com Makes Rakhi Festival A Worth Appraising One For Usa Nris / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“pray On Monday For Usa – I See Flames, A Massacre” – Boston Marathon, Tb Joshua by naijanow: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2013
“PRAY ON MONDAY FOR THE USA – I SEE FLAMES, A MASSACRE” – THE BOSTON MARATHON, PROPHET TB JOSHUA

“Something is roaming around in the city, the country…I see massacre. Pray for the nation, America”.
These words echoed in the hearts of the thousands who witnessed the vicious explosions at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15, 2013. As huge crowds gathered to witness one of America’s largest and most attended races, flames and smoke roared through the city as the earth shook, taking the world by surprise

“We should pray on Monday...Large gatherings should be avoided or well-guarded and well-secured.”
The Boston Marathon is one of the best attended races in the country. It attracts people from all over the country and the world at large. Friends, businesses, families had come out to support the runners and take part in the event. Unknown to the crowd was that hidden nearby were devices that would change the course of their lives.

“I see flame…”
As the runners reached the finish line of the almost 32km race, the ground shook as explosions bombarded the crowd, flooding the area with billows of smoke and fragments of broken buildings and glass.

“This is homeland security”
Security forces emerged onto the scene as victims were rushed to hospitals and an investigation of the scene began. Located later was another device, hidden in the nearby Mandarin Hotel.
During three live services at The SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua had revealed a prophetic vision God had shown him, in which he saw flames and a massacre occurring in a large gathering of people in the US on a Monday. He called on the world to pray concerning the vision and to be vigilant of homeland security where there are large gatherings of people.

In a tragic event that some are calling the largest attack since 9/11, numerous people have lost their lives and many have had their lives altered forever. We continue to pray for God’s strength and comfort for those who lost their loved ones in this attack as the events unfold. Stay tuned to Emmanuel TV for the full prophetic message.

www.emmanuel.tv

Re: “pray On Monday For Usa – I See Flames, A Massacre” – Boston Marathon, Tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
my brother, what is the essense of prophesy if their is no way of averting the tragedy?
Re: “pray On Monday For Usa – I See Flames, A Massacre” – Boston Marathon, Tb Joshua by yemi2plus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

See White Man With Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattooed On His Chest (picture) / Pls Translate This Names Of God In Your Language. / Cultures Igbo Recently Adopted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.