Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

"This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? (1036 Views)

This post has been hidden or deleted. / My Thread Has Been Hidden In Education Section / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by MrOON: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2013
Have your Post ever been Hidden?
What was the post like??

What was your reaction when You saw a post you carved out your valuable time to make, no longer Exist where it is supposed to be?

To me, its indiscribable.... I feel like being a moderator myself and deleting all the posts in that thread. Haba!!!
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by tomakint: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr. OON:
Have your Post ever been Hidden?
What was the post like??

What was your reaction when You saw a post you carved out your valuable time to make, no longer Exist where it is supposed to be?

To me, its indiscribable.... I feel like being a moderator myself and deleting all the posts in that thread. Haba!!!
There is nothing you can do to it, 'it has been hidden' and that's all undecided
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by secnelly: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Those well behaved mods no fit try am.... Eh!!!! I go declare riot for nairaland!!!

U wan try me?

1 Like

Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by slimming: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2013
simply molve to the next one
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2013
Its annoying... imagine having s#x and you're allowed to put ur "pepe" once..that's the feeling
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by MrOON: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: Its annoying... imagine having s#x and you're allowed to put ur "pepe" once..that's the feeling
i dey tells you o.
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by kponkedenge(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
This topic has been hidden angry
Re: "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? by secnelly: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
kponke denge: This topic has been hidden angry
where u hide am go?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: How Can I Log In To My Old Nairaland Account? / Will Malala Be Awarded The 2013 Nobel Peace Prize Come Friday 11th October? / Man Dies Broke few years After Winning 27million USD In A Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.