Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 (3549 Views)

I Was Feeling Blue So I Wrote This Poem / Please Tell Me What You Think About This Poem I Wrote. / "one Day I Wrote Her Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by Ibukune(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
I put this down for a very good friend of mine
in 5mins 38s! What do you think about it and do you think its nice? Can you also rate it over 10?

A. God made you AMAZING
B. BB, not Blackberry, but BOLD and BEAUTIFUL, heaven gave u enough of beauty.
C. CHARMING, that word describes you
D. You are DELICIOUS, God took time cooking you up
E. You are ELOQUENT, would love to hear you speak every time
F. You are highly FAVOURED! Its Gods' doing not mans'
G. GORGEOUS, your colour combination are perfect
H. HUMOROUS, your sense of humour isn't bad at all
I. INTELLIGENCY is an attribute I admire so much in you
J. JOYOUS you are, never saw you frown or sad before
K. I mean it, you r KIND
L. Lovely writeup? Its meant for a LOVELY lady
M. MORALLY, 100% is your CA
N. NATURALLY beautiful, even without making up.
O. OLABISI! hmmmmn!thats your name.
P. You are PASSIONATE for what u do, no wonder you excel in them all.
Q. You are QUIET, just an irony my dear, but you are not lousy either
R. You are so ROMANTIC, I could hear that clearly in your voice
S. So SWEET, honey needs to learn a lot from u
T. scarce TREASURE, anyone that finds you must keep you safe
U. UNDISPUTED champion, you are outstanding among your peers.
V. VOICE of an Angel, you ve got!
W. The creator WONDERFULLY made you
X. Actually I lack the exact word to describe this letter, but how I wish your EX never let u go, but Gold are meant to be sold to those who value them
Y. YOUNG but your maturity is something I respect
Z. ZEALOUS, u do ur things with all the zeal it requires! Happy bufday Bisi
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by IzyLuv(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
I cnt rate...
I'll jux say its a thoughtful write up...

The 'S' part made me smile...
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by Ibukune(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
IzyLuv: I cnt rate...
I'll jux say its a thoughtful write up...

The 'S' part made me smile...

Thoughtful, thanks, but you should have rated, even if its zero over ten, its still something
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by luvmijeje(f): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am rating it 3 because no one could be this perfect.
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by Ibukune(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
luvmijeje: I am rating it 3 because no one could be this perfect.

U need to know her then u will know that these are just understatement
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by fuckluv(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
D- Delicious.
Hmmn! U must have eaten her times and over again before u come to this conclusion. 9ice combo though, i rate u 6/10.
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by Ibukune(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
fuckluv: D- Delicious.
Hmmn! U must have eaten her times and over again before u come to this conclusion. 9ice combo though, i rate u 6/10.

its not so, just something to match letter D, I no eat her o!
Re: I Wrote This For A Friend On Her Birthday In 5mins 38s, Rate It Over 10 by Enitsua(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2013
Poem is all about self-expression not obsolete words, complex iambic pantameters, ryhmes etc. But self expression. And I believe u have done that. So I'l rate u a 9 and a half...I'l reserve the half for you cus u can always do better

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Walls - A Poem By Susrite (must read) / A Poem For Shawna / He's My Brother's Best Friend. So Why Am I In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.